Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do not pass Go, go directly to LJBF.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends--afc--has been 'gaming' a girl for the last few months, has told me about how "perfect" she is and all that gibberish. Anyways, we're chillin tonight and she sends him an email. He laps it up like a puppy would warm milk. He looks over at me and smiles, saying "Haha, i've almost got her" of all things.

This is what she wrote him:

thanks for being a great friend! you are always so nice and listen well. thanks for being supportive of me on the phone too. i know it's hard because of the situation but no matter what i don't want you to feel like you have to be put in the middle because i don't expect that of you EVER. glad to have you as a great friend! and i can't wait to see you on monday! love you!
Textbook, eh?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BluEyes said:
One of my friends--afc--has been 'gaming' a girl for the last few months, has told me about how "perfect" she is and all that gibberish. Anyways, we're chillin tonight and she sends him an email. He laps it up like a puppy would warm milk. He looks over at me and smiles, saying "Haha, i've almost got her" of all things.

This is what she wrote him:

Textbook, eh?
but she loves him!

yup... "Haha, he's almost got her"

Upthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friends dont let friends be AFC's help him out man :D :D

SweetTooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor guy... Poor, POOR guy... I remember when I would have been the same... How about this, you ask him for dating advice, if he doesn't or laughs at you, don't help HIM...

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Upthere said:
Friends dont let friends be AFC's help him out man :D :D
No. That's some don't ask, don't tell ****. People get offended when you give them dating advice. Plus, sosuave dating advice is so unorthodox to the twisted world we live in, he'll probably laugh at you. So just let them learn on their own.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he was to ask me for advice, I'd gladly show him the ropes...

The thing is I don't really help people unless they ask for help. There are those, however, that refuse to ask for help to the last breath.

My other buddy is moderately decent at gaming girls...He relies 95% on looks however... Just over a year ago, I asked him "how are you good/who taught you" and he gave me some weird answer like "some people have it, some dont" and didnt have an answer at all. He's lucky that he looks like a model, or else he'd be half way up hell's @ss by now. He's developed some self-confidence through that, so he is getting better.

The thing with him is that now he sees me pulling booty left and right sometimes when we go out, and I'm the one who's had a string of steady girlfriends for the past 6 months. Guess what he says to that?

"must be the hair" or "must be the voice" or "must be the eyes"

That's about the depth of his understanding of attraction.

---------

So I'm torn between realizing that this other guy will NEVER ask for help, and because this one does not look like a model, he doesn't have much of a chance on his own, so I should just shove some much needed info down his throat. On the other hand... Some people just aren't ready for some stuff...

The thing is he's a pretty close buddy, so i don't wanna leave him hanging.

I've been thinking of just bringing him along whenever I go out to the bars, mabye he'll pick up some stuff offhand from pure experience and no knowledge...

We'll see.