Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do not chase women, literally

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya high value involves dressing well, being well groomed, all that. but there are also things that are subtle.

one thing that I see a lot of men do which shows low value is they chase after the girl, literally. when a girl is walking on the street faster than me, I don't speed up to catch up to her. that's low value. let's say we are standing at the intersection waiting for the pedestrian light to turn green. I start talking to her, and the light turns green, and she starts walking faster than me (not because she is creeped out as usual, that's another story). I don't run. I take my sweet time. I walk at my own pace. I talk to her from behind. if she has to turn around to talk to me and that hurts her neck that's her problem.

this is effective at showing high value. try it and let me know.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at me....*I'm* the behind talker now...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a smoother walk is preferable, one you can adjust pace with, without it looking like you're doing so.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a smoother walk is preferable, one you can adjust pace with, without it looking like you're doing so.
the point is you're trying to convey I am not that desperate to meet anybody. most guys do what you suggest but my way works better.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s something to what you’re saying, OP.
A woman MUST adjust to you, not the other way around. This works especially well in a new relationship. I’ve always noticed that women are hugely attracted to a man who takes his time when walking.
I learned this 20 years ago when a mall bookstore we were in was closing. They were starting to roll the metal gates across and she exclaimed, “They’re closing” and started dashing toward the exit. I casually started walking and said, “D, come back here!” She came back and we walked out slowly together. She later said she found that extremely attractive. Lol go figure.
Actually, though, we know what this was all about. When a man demonstrates control over time itself with slow, deliberate moves, this gives them the tingles like nothing else.
She must adjust to YOU. The man is a vessel, and the woman is water. She takes her form by being poured into the vessel.