Do most men street sarge?

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do they, do the ones who get women, do they use their social circles or will they talk to random girls at malls or clubs or the street.

Plus, most men I talk to already understand the "game" that we play with women.

to be honest I would have never learnt if I had never heard of sosuave. Where do most men learn about the game from?

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No they don't which should be your advantagde.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally pick up 90% of the women I go out with at my job. Working in a grocery store really has its advantages.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion its the hardest and riskiest thing to do is to cold approach/street. But if you do it consistently and right you will have the most success. Most people stick within their own social circle and work/school. If you combine that with cold approaching, your success will skyrocket.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to add that in cold approaches that I have done all it took was a "Hey,hows it going" or "Hi" then I introduce myself. Its alot easier then people make it out to be.

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i suppose a 'real man' would do both

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bourne said:
In my opinion its the hardest and riskiest thing to do is to cold approach/street.
trust me its not risky at all and not to hard, you just need to know what your doing. All the girls I've talked to are either from school or street. I'm starting to make it a habit that everytime I'm outside I must be talking with someone, not just sitting there board not doing nothing. I find it more fun doing street too because social circles are boring and all your buddies already know her. Now if she was a hb9 on the street and you went to like a group hangout and you brought her all your friends would be like damn!, all your AFC friends jaws will drop its priceless. I have yet to ever get disrespected, the worst ever was them just ignoring me and walking which I think is due to my low voice.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Street approaches are very, very difficult for most men to pull off. In general, most guys will not try cold approaches at all without the assistance of alcohol. Too bad, as alcohol screws up their game and very often they can't even remember their conquest, even if they get lucky.

Also, try not to think of cold approaches in terms of your level of bravado: it's immature, and pointless. Immature, since all men are 'hard wired' or genetically as well as culturally predisposed not to cold approach. Pointless, since thinking of sarging in terms of bravado leads you to forget the main goal: which is to develop fulfilling relationships. Do you want to be lonely and brave? Then street sarge until the end of time. Instead, I recommend you try to meet people in venues where you can develop not only attraction but some rapport also. The street is your least likely bet, for a whole host of reasons.

Wolf

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ssj245 said:
Do they, do the ones who get women, do they use their social circles or will they talk to random girls at malls or clubs or the street.

Plus, most men I talk to already understand the "game" that we play with women.

to be honest I would have never learnt if I had never heard of sosuave. Where do most men learn about the game from?
One has to learn to be TOTALLY OPEN to possibilites, whenever they come. Great girls come at the most unexpected times.

Let me give you an example. I was heading to my gf's house on cinco de mayo. It was around 11 PM, and I was crossing a street in my neighborhood. About ten feet behind me, there was a cute petite brunette walking by herself. We both had to stop for the street light. I looked over and caught her eyes, smiled, and started making conversation. We spoke for about five to ten minutes while walking together, and she pretty much offered her number to me while parting.

She seems like a great girl, and I will definately call her either today or tomorrow to get to know her more.

The point is that I would have NEVER done a street approach like that a few months ago. It's just been recently that I've been opening up.

Your own limitations are ultimately produced by a flawed version of a personal reality. End seeing things as they "should be," and unseen possibilites open up.

Same thing with sarging. I'm only 19, but comparable to bars and clubs would be house parties.

Personally, not my cup of tea. Too many drunk immature girls. Have made out with lots of girls in parties, but never really respect them. And have never actually led a successful relationship with one I've met in this scene.