Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do most guys approach women online (social media,tinder,apps,etc) vs real life ?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a guy on YouTube (more plates more dates) when mentioned that guys who on a self -improvment track (career wise, fitness,chicks,etc) and who go up to girls in person are only like 10% of the guys and those are the guys women talk to their friends about " being approached by a hot guy" and how excited they are about it.

And that 90% of guys or so are afraid/forgot how to talk to girls cause this technology age we live in and do it from tinder , social media etc.

If that's true than that's cool lol cause most of the advice on this site aim for those 10%. He also mentioned 10% of guys get 90% of women? Lol I hope these aren't exaggerations

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a guy on YouTube (more plates more dates) when mentioned that guys who on a self -improvment track (career wise, fitness,chicks,etc) and who go up to girls in person are only like 10% of the guys and those are the guys women talk to their friends about " being approached by a hot guy" and how excited they are about it.

And that 90% of guys or so are afraid/forgot how to talk to girls cause this technology age we live in and do it from tinder , social media etc.

If that's true than that's cool lol cause most of the advice on this site aim for those 10%. He also mentioned 10% of guys get 90% of women? Lol I hope these aren't exaggerations
Yes, There is some truth to this. Naturally everyone is using their phones to communicate because well, thats the world we live in now however NOTHING can replace a straight up interaction face to face with Women. Did I ever meet girls online, yes but a large majority of the Women I hooked up with or dated was a cold approach. It's a lost "art" of a modern Man IMO. I'm going based on my own experience and what Women have told me which ranged from "I really like how you just came up to me" to "I was hoping you were going to come and talk to me".

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approach is King and gives you a massive edge vs Online Dating. All the many things required to cold approach are all things women CRAVE. Confidence, not fearful of rejection, courage, understanding of women and game, ability to hold conversation, and much more.

And it's true that 10% of guys get 90% of women. Might even be more like 5%. In OLD, it's the guys who look like models who get all the women. IRL it's guys with game who cold approach and are at least not unattractive looking.