"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Do most guys approach women online (social media,tinder,apps,etc) vs real life ?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX
I saw a guy on YouTube (more plates more dates) when mentioned that guys who on a self -improvment track (career wise, fitness,chicks,etc) and who go up to girls in person are only like 10% of the guys and those are the guys women talk to their friends about " being approached by a hot guy" and how excited they are about it.

And that 90% of guys or so are afraid/forgot how to talk to girls cause this technology age we live in and do it from tinder , social media etc.

If that's true than that's cool lol cause most of the advice on this site aim for those 10%. He also mentioned 10% of guys get 90% of women? Lol I hope these aren't exaggerations
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
I saw a guy on YouTube (more plates more dates) when mentioned that guys who on a self -improvment track (career wise, fitness,chicks,etc) and who go up to girls in person are only like 10% of the guys and those are the guys women talk to their friends about " being approached by a hot guy" and how excited they are about it.

And that 90% of guys or so are afraid/forgot how to talk to girls cause this technology age we live in and do it from tinder , social media etc.

If that's true than that's cool lol cause most of the advice on this site aim for those 10%. He also mentioned 10% of guys get 90% of women? Lol I hope these aren't exaggerations
Yes, There is some truth to this. Naturally everyone is using their phones to communicate because well, thats the world we live in now however NOTHING can replace a straight up interaction face to face with Women. Did I ever meet girls online, yes but a large majority of the Women I hooked up with or dated was a cold approach. It's a lost "art" of a modern Man IMO. I'm going based on my own experience and what Women have told me which ranged from "I really like how you just came up to me" to "I was hoping you were going to come and talk to me".
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
Cold approach is King and gives you a massive edge vs Online Dating. All the many things required to cold approach are all things women CRAVE. Confidence, not fearful of rejection, courage, understanding of women and game, ability to hold conversation, and much more.

And it's true that 10% of guys get 90% of women. Might even be more like 5%. In OLD, it's the guys who look like models who get all the women. IRL it's guys with game who cold approach and are at least not unattractive looking.
 
Top