Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Milfs Like Younger Guys

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there any guys here who find older women attractive? Don't get me wrong. I like girls my age too, but there's just something about an attractive older woman.

There's this Milf where I work that's sexy as hell. I'd love to bang this woman. Almost everytime she walks by my office she turns and looks right at me. I've never talked to her, but I get the impression that she knows I like her. The only problem is I'm 26 years old and she is probably in her early 40's.

In general, do older women go for younger men, or do they just assume that you're too immature for them or something? Would they be flattered that a younger guy finds them attractive? I don't know why, but I always assume that older women would balk at a younger guy trying to hit on them or ask them out.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-
-
-

Cougars really like younger guys.

Happy hunting!!!

-
-
-

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
knglerxt said:
Are there any guys here who find older women attractive? Don't get me wrong. I like girls my age too, but there's just something about an attractive older woman.

There's this Milf where I work that's sexy as hell. I'd love to bang this woman. Almost everytime she walks by my office she turns and looks right at me. I've never talked to her, but I get the impression that she knows I like her. The only problem is I'm 26 years old and she is probably in her early 40's.

In general, do older women go for younger men, or do they just assume that you're too immature for them or something? Would they be flattered that a younger guy finds them attractive? I don't know why, but I always assume that older women would balk at a younger guy trying to hit on them or ask them out.

Of course they do, but only for sex. I am 30 and banged a fairly attractive 41 year old about 8 months ago (I met her at a bar)

I think we find older women who still look good sexy because they are rare (alot more hot 20 somethings than there are 40 somethings), probably more aggressive and dominating in the sack.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know anything about older women except a lot of them are b!tches, but I think you'd probably have to get her drunk or something cause... you'll probably just get the "sorry you're too young for me" line.

Unless you're superhot and can make her superhorny I doubt you making it past the friendzone.. lol

Btw does she have a family?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like aliasguy said... Cougars like younger guys. BUT, I would stay away from single moms. They most likely are looking for you young "dumb" guys to help support her kid!

Don't raise someone elses DNA.
Also, for people who dought you can pick up a MILF because of age difference. Remember this; "It's not what a woman wants. Its what she responds to!!"

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Like aliasguy said... Cougars like younger guys. BUT, I would stay away from single moms. They most likely are looking for you young "dumb" guys to help support her kid!

Also, for people who dought you can pick up a MILF because of age difference. Remember this; "It's not what a woman wants. Its what she responds to!!"
Yeah the proper term is cougar.
MILF means Mom I'd Like to Fuck. In order to be a MILF she must be a mom. A MILF could be 15 years old.

Cougars will like a younger guy just for the sex. I've been with two cougars and they were both good times. There are various places to find them.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally love older women. Nothing better than a 30ish chick with big tits to me.

I think they do like younger guys, but like Mahon said, only for sex and/or flirting. Older women are looking for dudes to settle down with and raise families and support their lazy asses. Young guys typically aren't secure enough financially to pique their interest as far as relationships go. But I think every older woman has fantasies about banging that 20 or 21 year old college guy, or at the very least, they enjoy flirting with them to stroke their egos and prove to themselves and their friends thay they "still got it."

Another thing I'd like to add, and I think I have some expertise in this situation, is the fact that many Milfs will reject you, even if they think you're sexy, intelligent, cool, fun, etc because they are scared. They're scared of the age difference, scared of what they're friends will think, scared of what their family would think if they found out, etc. God that has happened to me soooo many times. "Valley, look. I think you're so hot, and I would love to teach you things in bed, etc etc...but you're 20!!!" AAHHHHHHHH F.UCK!!!!!!

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm too paranoid about STDs to fool around with a chick that much older and more experienced than me.

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there any guys here who find older women attractive?
Yes!

I don't know about in general but yes they do go for younger guys.
Would they be flattered? If an older hot chick found you attractive how would you feel?

Don't assume that older women would do that.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
I don't know anything about older women except a lot of them are b!tches, but I think you'd probably have to get her drunk or something cause... you'll probably just get the "sorry you're too young for me" line.

Unless you're superhot and can make her superhorny I doubt you making it past the friendzone.. lol
that s some really bad advice. If you "don't know anything about older women" then why do you feel like responding to this post with a bunch of crap?

knglerxt, i snagged an older woman recently and she is crazy about me... Yes, they like younger men but there are 2 kinds of cougars out there: -those who just want you for the sex/excitement (you make them feel young again and yes, they are extremely flattered because you find them attractive)

- those who are looking for a "dumb guy to raise their kid"

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
Btw does she have a family?

I don't know. That's one of the biggest problems though. It's hard to find an attractive older woman that's single. Most women are married once they get past a certain age.

thatguyjamalx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Older chicks usually know their way around the co.ck, they crave it, in my experience I don't fu.ck older chicks, they fu.ck me!

Although it gets weird when they have kids around the same age as you.

darkjedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
knglerxt said:

Absolutely! I can speak from experience:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132526

She will bring up the age difference, put us an ASD, but play it off and keep gaming her. You will end up getting her to the bedroom.