Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Men Commit Suicide Over A Woman?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, where are you meeting these psycho bitches?

I've never experienced that. Maybe the problem is you?

You're probably just so baller that life is over for them after you.
You get what you expect to get. That’s what you attract.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Take the sex away and you’ll come to realize that not many individuals have much to offer. This generation is so pressed for physicality that most forget mentality creates the bond and forms longevity.
Yep, mentality and character level are the depth factors that are lasting after the sex honeymoon is over.…

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks man... I needed this... At age 43 its finally dawned on me, other than sex.. Pretty much most woman are usless.
Very awakening. It makes life simple.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, I just let them think they're right, for the most part. No ill will coming from me.
You are free to believe as you wish. What reality you carry around is what you get. Women aside.

Apex

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first learned about Robbin Williams' death, my first thought was "What was he thinking?" I know his situation probably had nothing to do with "the one that got away", but I had to remind myself of something.

Before I go into that, I will mention that many well meaning people will tell a depressed person to seek help. That's good advice, and there are professionals who can offer support. If you ever feel suicidal, I urge you do the same. One more attempt to survive can make all the difference.

With that said, I offer a couple personal stories.

Several years ago, I overheard a group of people (mostly middle age or senior citizens) offer their feedback after a young man had committed suicide. When it was implied it was "over a girl", an unmistakable laughter was heard. I didn't know the victim, so this is not a bias on my part. I wanted to shout at them in fury. IT'S NOT FUNNY. This is the same group of people who found the suicide of someone else (didn't know him either) after losing his job a tragedy. It sickened me.

Here is my personal experience. I have felt suicidal. I have been to the ER several times. I have been in the back of ambulances. I have been hospitalized twice. It affected my jobs, my family, and my relationships. Had I been red pilled sooner, I don't know if I would put myself through a lot of stress that at the time somehow seemed inevitable. Whether that's my upbringing, genetics, being bullied, or whatever else that made me think that way, I couldn't tell you.

Why do I bring this up?

I've often heard repeated, "Why didn't they seek help?"

Well, there is a chance they did seek "help". In one of my episodes, an ambulance driver was unprofessional and hostile. If that sort of attitude motivates anyone who was in my position, I'd be surprised. The policeman was much kinder to me. I was unarmed, calm, and honest with them about seeking help. They put me in a room that looked more like a prison cell. I have no criminal record. I am not a violent person.

When I tried getting some kind of explanation, the only answer I got was that the police and emergency personnel are not "properly trained" for dealing with a suicidal person. I would imagine most people are not prepared for dealing with this. We all need to do our part in learning more about how it really feels to be in that much anguish and how we can truly support family and friends.

In those dark moments, you don't think straight. You cannot reason. The world is against you. If you learn to recognize when this happening, you can know to call the hotline, go to the ER, call a trusted friend or family member, etc. Whatever you do, get yourself out of the negative pattern.

"Why didn't they seek help?"

If they did (or even if they did not), they might have been treated very poorly. Viewed as a criminal. Like something is wrong with you. You're abnormal. No one wants to listen. You're a freak. Insert your own insensitive/ignorant bullying cliche here. That makes them feel like there really is no hope. I don't have to tell you who the truly sick person is.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men kill themselves over women, that isn't new. What I think is new is how it is happening more often now than before. I never felt like killing myself over a women, it just didn't seem to me like a breakup was such a horrible thing, I just took anything I could learn from it and moved on. I think that the way men are treated by family courts, the use of psych drugs, and the fairy tale that society sells men in order to keep them getting married and thereby producing more for the same society that hates them and abandons them is the deadly ****tail that is mainly responsible for the male suicide problem.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've definitely been in breakups where it became obvious her goal was literally to drive me to suicide and if I did it it would give her immense pleasure. Not just a few women are like that.
U r simply amazing at hiding ur double personality so much so that once ur true inner self comes out those girls wanted you dead.

Ur doppelganger, Jack the Ripper or Freddy Krueger?

No wonder they all turned BPD after encountering you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks man... I needed this... At age 43 its finally dawned on me, other than sex.. Pretty much most woman are usless.
Didn't I tell you that no women alive can match ur capability to love? It's not biologically possible to match one such as you.

As an expressive, you need to divert some of those excess emotions to other arenas otherwise you will end up bitter and depressed with life.

Do something. You have plenty of natural talents.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The butthurt is just amazing.
Good.

At least you're admitted it.

Accept that you're been suppressed for too long, making you a little mental.

All that's left for you is to truly repent and turn over a new leaf in ur life.

It's been more then 10 years you're been talking about crazy women in Sosuave, God only knows how long it was in real life.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about this tonight, while sipping on a vodka and listening to some Progressive House music.

Who the fuk is willing to kill themselves over some bish? I mean really?

I have had my fare share of breakups.. Some long term.. But that thought has NEVER entered my mind.

However.. I hear alot of men kill themselves, when a woman dumps him or leaves him for another.

What are your thoughts on this? Are you aware of any man who did this?

I am pretty sure these men who did take there own lives, more than likely got involved with highly toxic, borderline woman, cluster B woman!
In my family there was this chemical enginner married to one of my cousins. He poisoned himself in the bathtub at home.

Think about how he committed suicidal. He poisoned himself. He was a nice guy. Real man cuts his throat up, shoots his brains out, hangs himself, or worse, jumps in front of moving train.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
This Spaz guy follows guys like me and guru around in every thread with creepy comments lol
I don’t see it that way. There are two different messages. @Spaz ‘s message is about men and their self realization that women are the least important part of their lives when it comes to the magnitude of order. That a man makes the world better by being a better man. Better men = masculine men. Men who will dismiss a woman regardless of her beauty if she does not add to his life.
Concentrating on women and their made up antics to manipulate men and do the impossible, “damage” men, actually brings it on. There isn’t a successful man on the planet who will not echo the truth that whatever you put your attention on, you will get.
by continually pointing out the “dangerousness” of some women, it in fact, teaches them to put significance on the those silly, room bouncing women. As long as they are able to use those antics to manipulate men, they will keep doing it.

Men are creating these women. When acted on powerfully by society, namely men, those women will chill the fuk out because that tactic no longer works on men except for the over the top, seriously feminized ones. But those men don’t count. The men here, are here for a reason. They see something wrong with the world.

If it is true that women mold to society to survive, and that truth is self evident, only men can fix it. But there are too many bweebis Maximus linguinis to turn the social order around. Running around trying to make men aware of “crazies” actually makes the world worse. They put their attention on these women with goofy survival tactics and that in turn makes them part of the problem.

U

user43770

In my family there was this chemical enginner married to one of my cousins. He poisoned himself in the bathtub at home.

Think about how he committed suicidal. He poisoned himself. He was a nice guy. Real man cuts his throat up, shoots his brains out, hangs himself, or worse, jumps in front of moving train.
Jump in front of a train? lol Hell no. Pills and booze is the way to go.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Jump in front of a train? lol Hell no. Pills and booze is the way to go.
I choose to drop dead at the end of this life or go down doing something that is dangerous but inspiring.
there always a gun fight. At least that’s straight up.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, gun fight is definitely the way to go.

Lol
Leave it to Hollywood people that can’t shoot. That’s a 20 second scrap at the most.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Maybe he babe poison him

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first learned about Robbin Williams' death, my first thought was "What was he thinking?" I know his situation probably had nothing to do with "the one that got away", but I had to remind myself of something.
After watching Robins wife's interview, it's obvious to see she's Cluster B,. The fake mask she's wearing is beyond obvious, fake crocodile tears, fake empathy, blaming dementia for his death. If you look at her eyes when she keeps mentioning dementia caused his death and not due to depression, you'll see the evil in her eyes.

Robin also said a quote that I've heard from so many victims of Cluster B abuse. "I used to think the worse thing in the world is being alone. Not anymore. It’s being with someone that makes you feel alone"

Robins death is what I mentioned in my previous post about mind control. To me its obvious what really happened. But they never make the connection cause it sounds virtually impossible. An important factor is he was indeed already struggling with underlying depression. The same exact situation as Anthony Bourdan. His ex Asia Argento is an obvious psychopath.

Watch at 1:25 -fake crying-no tears, fake empathy
Watch at 4:00 -deflecting the truth by using dementia as the cause of his suicide

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true. People don't kill themselves the next day. It takes a few months for the depression, desperation to set in. The frustration at watching your life fall apart and being powerless. For the mind to start to disintegrate.

I am guessing it is much much more common in men whose wives are divorcing them, taking their kids and half their assets.

It is not the RIGHT thing to do, but the mind is like the body. Put enough pressure on it, and it breaks.

I experienced it first hand, and witnessed my friend go through it, recovered his unconscious body on his second attempt. On his third attempt, he drove out to a lonely old farmyard, stood on the roof of his truck , and hung himself. I had visited him in the hospital a couple days prior, from his second attempt, and he seemed to be getting his head in the right place. Then he had to stop at his old house to get some items on the way down to a friend's place, and it must have overwhelmed him. He turned off the highway on the way, found an old yard, and hung himself.

I read the suicide note, and was a pallbearer at the funeral. I know the details very intimately.

Most people are susceptible to suicide if enough of the right pressure is put on them.
Hey man thanks for sharing this. I can relate. My best friend committed suicide on New Year's day about 7 yrs ago. Ex Marine LT one of the toughest guys I've met. When you are in your 20s you think that bad situations will last forever. Mix that with depression,ptsd, mental illness and you have a recipe for disaster.