Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Men Commit Suicide Over A Woman?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes they do kill themselves over a woman. 95% get on psychotropic drugs to handle the pain and it’s just downhill from there. Those side effects aren’t a joke.
Yeh those drugs just send dudes over the edge and there is no coming back.

For me personaly.. Hitting the gym has always helped me get through difficult times.

You can call it my drug

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yeh those drugs just send dudes over the edge and there is no coming back.

For me personaly.. Hitting the gym has always helped me get through difficult times.

You can call it my drug
I read the latest neuroscience on them. They literally rewire your synaptic and endocrine system and can permanently wire your entire thinking. It’s conclusive.
our race has survived millenniums without them and now suddenly we have to have them to function?
Yeah right. Race of weaklings.

Last edited:
Reactions: ERB

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the latest neuroscience on them. They literally rewire your semantic and endocrine system and can permanently wire your entire thinking. It’s conclusive.
our race has survived millenniums without them and now suddenly we have to have them to function?
Yeah right. Race of weaklings.
Yeh man.. Plus you have to remember, thanks to SS and the red pill, when we meet a potentialy dangerous chick, we know at some point we need to drop her ass and run.

But these poor fuks who have been indoctrinated by the liberal media, and have been blue pilled to the fukin core..

They don't stand a chance.. Suicide is usually the only option left, when the Disney World happy ending doesn't come to fruision!

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yeh man.. Plus you have to remember, thanks to SS and the red pill, when we meet a potentialy dangerous chick, we know at some point we need to drop her ass and run.

But these poor fuks who have been indoctrinated by the liberal media, and have been blue pilled to the fukin core..

They don't stand a chance.. Suicide is usually the only option left, when the Disney World happy ending doesn't come to fruision!
There is truth in some of this, except for the “dangerous” women. Unless she’s coming after you with a knife or gun, she’s not dangerous. Not even a little bit.
dangerous to a man who has not yet achieved enough masculinity to laugh at her or ignore her? Yes.
Never fear a woman and never be emotionally “hurt” by her. Pain comes from believing that women are something other than sexual beings and child producers.
Obtain great connections with them? Absolutely. It’s that old paradigm still deep in a man that sets him up to be a woman’s little bytch or leads him to attach his survival to one.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is so many variables on this topic that it's difficult to give one answer. A man who never had suicidal thoughts after a breakup isn't excluded from it ever happening to him in the future.

MENTAL ILLNESS:

Some men have underlying conditions like severe depression, codependency, lack of self love, or a mental disorder. Women crushes his blue pill love fantasy, man spirals into deep depression tricking himself into thinking there is nothing else to live for. So the only way to take the pain away is to permanently shut off the brain.

CLUSTER B:

Imo it is mostly due to Cluster B/toxic women. Which we know have driven men into suicide. The one question I got asked the most from all the men I helped over the years was why do all these toxic women seem to be reading the same play book on every man no matter what part of the world they are in. The answer to that is because the script works. Love bombing, devalue, discard is a highly effective form of mind control. I helped people from all over the globe and almost every single story was about the same, down some to fine details that rarely mentioned.

After all my years of research and my own experience I have come to the conclusion that this is on a spiritual level. The reason why I came to that is due to how many men told me the Cluster B women either openly or secretly worshiped the devil, used God in their excuses to cover up lies or cheating, used the bible to manipulate them into thinking they were religious, used churches to get their victims, had 666 or demonic tattoos, and some other things that would sound crazy to most. There is many more examples I could give but thats more than enough. The devil uses mans biggest weakness, the flesh. It's also not a coincidence that these toxic women are all beautiful and give out some of the most amazing kinky sex, that the man ends up falling for the scam and lands into her web of destruction. Even the strongest of men can get taken down by one of these women.

I also believe they pass on the spirit of suicide. The man either comes out the stronger/strongest version of himself or ends up 6 feet deep. It's also very common once the relationship is over they develop PTSD like a solder coming home after war. PTSD is known to cause suicidal thoughts which can later lead to suicide.

Then you have men who to turn to drugs/alcohol to deal with the pain after coming out of a relationship Cluster B or not. I've read & heard so many stories of overdose deaths as a result. But you don't see that connection being mentioned in the headlines.

MIND CONTROL:

Mind control is very real, effective, scary, evil, and it can kill. Trauma bonding is a very powerful by product of abuse. Long term mental and emotional abuse can also cause brain damage. Whether they're aware of it or not, Cluster B's are masters of Mind Control. When you study each of their tactics, it's purpose and outcome, only then do you realize how demonic it is. One thing rarely talked about is how this kind of abuse can lead to strokes & heart attacks. The extreme mental/emotional abuse causes so much stress, the mind & heart "can" get a fatal overload. Not a lot articles on that type of mind control death. Hopefully in the near future it will be talked about on main stream media. I know it's happening a lot more then people would believe due to it being difficult to make the connection or even think is even possible.

They are silent killers, no cuts, no bruises, no blood, no forensics, all mental warfare. Example of a different type of MC death, the Michelle Carter case from 2014 where she was able to get her male friend to commit suicide through text messages. There is a lot of little details that show just how evil her true intentions really were. Those details should have been used to get her more time, cause in the end all she got was a slap on the wrist (imo). It's just too unbelievable for 99.9% to truly understand, relate and comprehend just how powerful it is. To keep it short, one detail being she manipulated his friends by telling them he was out of town so they wouldn't contact him in hopes they would talk him out of killing himself.

LOVE:

You have some men who weren't loved as a child. When they find a women whom they fall in love with, they become addicted to "love" like a heroin addict to his high. When the women leaves him, she takes away that love, your "addiction" with her. Now the man is left feeling hopeless, depressed, nothing left to live for. The same way a heroin addict feels when that high is taken away. Addicts as we know are no strangers to suicide.

At the end of the day "love" is what we seek. The connection of love between two humans is one of the greatest of highs. When we find it and experience it, we feel alive! One of the most powerful of all emotions and stimulation the brain can experience. Love, is the one thing in a persons life they strive to find, to feel, to chase, to embrace. Bad things happen when that love isn't given to you, betrays you, leaves you, abandons you, or someone comes into your life to intentionally steal it from you.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
There is so many variables on this topic that it's difficult to give one answer. A man who never had suicidal thoughts after a breakup isn't excluded from it ever happening to him in the future.

MENTAL ILLNESS:

Some men have underlying conditions like severe depression, codependency, lack of self love, or a mental disorder. Women crushes his blue pill love fantasy, man spirals into deep depression tricking himself into thinking there is nothing else to live for. So the only way to take the pain away is to permanently shut off the brain.

CLUSTER B:

Imo it is mostly due to Cluster B/toxic women. Which we know have driven men into suicide. The one question I got asked the most from all the men I helped over the years was why do all these toxic women seem to be reading the same play book on every man no matter what part of the world they are in. The answer to that is because the script works. Love bombing, devalue, discard is a highly effective form of mind control. I helped people from all over the globe and almost every single story was about the same, down some to fine details that rarely mentioned.

After all my years of research and my own experience I have come to the conclusion that this is on a spiritual level. The reason why I came to that is due to how many men told me the Cluster B women either openly or secretly worshiped the devil, used God in their excuses to cover up lies or cheating, used the bible to manipulate them into thinking they were religious, used churches to get their victims, had 666 or demonic tattoos, and some other things that would sound crazy to most. There is many more examples I could give but thats more than enough. The devil uses mans biggest weakness, the flesh. It's also not a coincidence that these toxic women are all beautiful and give out some of the most amazing kinky sex, that the man ends up falling for the scam and lands into her web of destruction. Even the strongest of men can get taken down by one of these women.

I also believe they pass on the spirit of suicide. The man either comes out the stronger/strongest version of himself or ends up 6 feet deep. It's also very common once the relationship is over they develop PTSD like a solder coming home after war. PTSD is known to cause suicidal thoughts which can later lead to suicide.

Then you have men who to turn to drugs/alcohol to deal with the pain after coming out of a relationship Cluster B or not. I've read & heard so many stories of overdose deaths as a result. But you don't see that connection being mentioned in the headlines.

MIND CONTROL:

Mind control is very real, effective, scary, evil, and it can kill. Trauma bonding is a very powerful by product of abuse. Long term mental and emotional abuse can also cause brain damage. Whether they're aware of it or not, Cluster B's are masters of Mind Control. When you study each of their tactics, it's purpose and outcome, only then do you realize how demonic it is. One thing rarely talked about is how this kind of abuse can lead to strokes & heart attacks. The extreme mental/emotional abuse causes so much stress, the mind & heart "can" get a fatal overload. Not a lot articles on that type of mind control death. Hopefully in the near future it will be talked about on main stream media. I know it's happening a lot more then people would believe due to it being difficult to make the connection or even think is even possible.

They are silent killers, no cuts, no bruises, no blood, no forensics, all mental warfare. Example of a different type of MC death, the Michelle Carter case from 2014 where she was able to get her male friend to commit suicide through text messages. There is a lot of little details that show just how evil her true intentions really were. Those details should have been used to get her more time, cause in the end all she got was a slap on the wrist (imo). It's just too unbelievable for 99.9% to truly understand, relate and comprehend just how powerful it is. To keep it short, one detail being she manipulated his friends by telling them he was out of town so they wouldn't contact him in hopes they would talk him out of killing himself.

LOVE:

You have some men who weren't loved as a child. When they find a women whom they fall in love with, they become addicted to "love" like a heroin addict to his high. When the women leaves him, she takes away that love, your "addiction" with her. Now the man is left feeling hopeless, depressed, nothing left to live for. The same way a heroin addict feels when that high is taken away. Addicts as we know are no strangers to suicide.

At the end of the day "love" is what we seek. The connection of love between two humans is one of the greatest of highs. When we find it and experience it, we feel alive! One of the most powerful of all emotions and stimulation the brain can experience. Love, is the one thing in a persons life that they live to find, to feel, to chase, to want to keep forever. Bad things happen when that love isn't given to you, betrays you, leaves you, abandons you, or someone comes into your life to intentionally steal it from you.
most of this is psycho babble garbage and a product of a modern western society and it’s degrading influences.
I can go to a third world or “mid-world” society and not only are they happier, but are saner.
All this modern garbage is a produced insanity. A world of lowered productivity and entitlement to happiness without drive and work.
I will define work as ones productivity in the areas of their life.

to follow the status quo is to limit ones abilities and natural strengths. A world of pathetic people.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I can only recall one case like this in my own personal life. The 17 yo son of a long time friend of mine killed himself over a girl, 16-17. My buddy and his wife went out to eat one Friday night. Came home to find their 17 yo son had blown his head off with a shotgun in the garage. Come to find out this girl had dumped him and then was teasing him making him think she might come back. The guy was actually trying to get over her but she kept on pulling him back in thinking he had a chance to get back to her and wouldn't let him emotionally heal over the breakup. I was working the beat that night in a town about 35 miles away and heard the call go out on the radio. Heard the address. Made some calls to confirm what I thought I had just heard. Will never forget it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose they lose hope and don't think they have any options. And had oneitis for the girl.

I'm aware of a gay man who killed himself over another dude rejecting him.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is truth in some of this, except for the “dangerous” women. Unless she’s coming after you with a knife or gun, she’s not dangerous. Not even a little bit.
dangerous to a man who has not yet achieved enough masculinity to laugh at her or ignore her? Yes.
Never fear a woman and never be emotionally “hurt” by her. Pain comes from believing that women are something other than sexual beings and child producers.
Obtain great connections with them? Absolutely. It’s that old paradigm still deep in a man that sets him up to be a woman’s little bytch or leads him to attach his survival to one.

So what you are essentialy saying is see them only as child bearers or sexual beings? Nothing more!

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose they lose hope and don't think they have any options. And had oneitis for the girl.
That is why you rarely hear of women committing suicide over a man. When you're wired to know you have endless options, it greatly reduces the risk of falling into that dark emotional pit of hell. Having a lot of options like spinning plates, along with an abundance mindset will reduce that risk.

Women imo are also not really capable of loving a man unconditionally as say their child or pet dog. Where as a man tends to love in a much deeper way that really penetrates deep to his core. It's a huge blow to his ego when it gets taken away or betrayed.

So what you are essentialy saying is see them only as child bearers or sexual beings? Nothing more!
If you don't ever want to get hurt then yes. But no matter how much you try to only see them as that, we are human, feelings can and will develop no matter how hard you try to fight it in some cases. Plenty of us never thought we'd catch the feels for an obvious sloot we were seeing, but it happened. You then look back and say to yourself "what the fuk was I thinking and how the fuk did that happen".

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is why you rarely hear of women committing suicide over a man. When you're wired to know you have endless options, it greatly reduces the risk of falling into that dark emotional pit of hell. Having a lot of options like spinning plates, along with an abundance mindset will reduce that risk.

Women imo are also not really capable of loving a man unconditionally as say their child or pet dog. Where as a man tends to love in a much deeper way that really penetrates deep to his core. It's a huge blow to his ego when it gets taken away or betrayed.

If you don't ever want to get hurt then yes. But no matter how much you try to only see them as that, we are human, feelings can and will develop no matter how hard you try to fight it in some cases. Plenty of us never thought we'd catch the feels for an obvious sloot we were seeing, but it happened. You then look back and say to yourself "what the fuk was I thinking and how the fuk did that happen".
Hahha yes.. We look back once the feelings have gone and think.. Why and how the fuk did I get involved with this crazy sloot.

These are very important lessons.. I never thought It could happen to me.. But it did.

I can see how a man could be pushed to suicide after some years together with an attractive sloot.

Luckily I got away quick!

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mirror neurons I feel play a role too. When you're constantly around a toxic person, you're absorbing and feeling their negative energy that you're not even aware of. Their constant emotional highs & lows, anxiety, depression, all of it.

Similar to that saying "be careful who you hang out and associate with". If you hangout with druggies, you may end up becoming one. If you date crazy long enough, you run the risk of ending up crazy yourself.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mirror neurons I feel play a role too. When you're constantly around a toxic person, you're absorbing and feeling their negative energy that you're not even aware of. Their constant emotional highs & lows, anxiety, depression, all of it.

Similar to that saying "be careful who you hang out and associate with". If you hangout with druggies, you may end up becoming one. If you date crazy long enough, you run the risk of ending up crazy yourself.
Stovepipe is correct about this. The more you asssoc and date toxic women.. The more they start to seem normal to you.

Its only when you break free from these types of people and spend time with good well adjusted people with there shyte together do you realise what you are dealing with.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
As it pertains to you and your life? What are you considering them to be? Are they executives? How about inventors? Are they good combat infantry officers? Nearly all the military aircraft crashes the last ten years were women pilots. (Naturally there are a few good ones)

so what exactly do you consider them to be? What have they demonstrated to you? What have you observed?

Esther Vilar, the single most prolific female writer on the modern women clearly states they are, as a whole probably the dumbest, laziest creature in the planet.

there is a YouTube video of a speech by a female software writer who was building her company. She wanted to hire all women, or as much as she could, trying to find qualified women.

she openly stated that she started replacing the women with men because they got things done. There was far less conflict and the office was adopting a healthy, stress free environment once she replaced most of the women. Especially the executive positions with men.
Her company instantly started expanding and was successful. She stated that women better learn to separate all that garbage from the work environment or she will continue to hire leading men.

So thinking about all of this, what should you think about women outside the roles they are best at?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Mirror neurons I feel play a role too. When you're constantly around a toxic person, you're absorbing and feeling their negative energy that you're not even aware of.
This also is true. When a man takes on a woman to complete himself...he earns every bit of hell that comes his way. His mind is “damaged” by his upbringing And the feminine imperative. Women are just women. Stop girlfriending them up or marrying them. How fukking stupid can a man get? Dead. That’s how stupid he can get. just plain dead or old before his time.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As it pertains to you and your life? What are you considering them to be? Are they executives? How about inventors? Are they good combat infantry officers? Nearly all the military aircraft crashes the last ten years were women pilots. (Naturally there are a few good ones)

so what exactly do you consider them to be? What have they demonstrated to you? What have you observed?

Esther Vilar, the single most prolific female writer on the modern women clearly states they are, as a whole probably the dumbest, laziest creature in the planet.

there is a YouTube video of a speech by a female software writer who was building her company. She wanted to hire all women, or as much as she could, trying to find qualified women.

she openly stated that she started replacing the women with men because they got things done. There was far less conflict and the office was adopting a healthy, stress free environment once she replaced most of the women. Especially the executive positions with men.
Her company instantly started expanding and was successful. She stated that women better learn to separate all that garbage from the work environment or she will continue to hire leading men.

So thinking about all of this, what should you think about women outside the roles they are best at?
Thanks man... I needed this... At age 43 its finally dawned on me, other than sex.. Pretty much most woman are usless.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This also is true. When a man takes on a woman to complete himself...he earns every bit of hell that comes his way. His mind is “damaged” by his upbringing And the feminine imperative. Women are just women. Stop girlfriending them up or marrying them. How fukking stupid can a man get? Dead. That’s how stupid he can get. just plain dead or old before his time.
Well back in the days it was ending up miserable and old.

These days its quite simply DEAD!

I think of them like buses.. Anytime I lose a woman, she dumps me or I dump her.

I simply remind myself another one will be available for me to smash down the road.

She wasn't your girl.. It was just your turn!

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
She wasn't your girl.. It was just your turn!
This is a Tomassi’ ism and a bit off. That’s the wrong frame. It was her turn to experience you!!!
She’s the one who needs redemption, Security and her femininity. You are a self contained survival machine. She does not have the capacity to obtain it on her own. sure she can make money but that just leads to dead inside without a man or men. Her purpose is gone.

not one of those things can she get on her own. so the frame is...will she be lucky enough to experience me for awhile before I cut her loose when i see her desire for me eventually wain away.

the way Tomassi says it, is not masculine.

U

user43770

I've definitely been in breakups where it became obvious her goal was literally to drive me to suicide and if I did it it would give her immense pleasure. Not just a few women are like that.
Dude, where are you meeting these psycho bitches?

I've never experienced that. Maybe the problem is you?

You're probably just so baller that life is over for them after you.

Last edited by a moderator:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man... I needed this... At age 43 its finally dawned on me, other than sex.. Pretty much most woman are usless.
Take the sex away and you’ll come to realize that not many individuals have much to offer. This generation is so pressed for physicality that most forget mentality creates the bond and forms longevity.