Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do looks matter? The last word on the matter

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do looks matter? Here's the only answer you need:

You don't NEED good looks to get women. But they HELP, they make it EASIER. They get your foot in the door. They can give girls that initial spark of lust.

Same goes for money, status, fame, and expensive cars. You don't NEED any of that to get women, but it HELPS. It makes it EASIER.

;)

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. I completely agree.

Too often i think discussion on this digresses into a "it does / it doesn't" argument.

Of course it matters, but it's only part of the key to success, and will vary from woman to woman.

What self-respecting woman would be with an out of shape slob with poor hygiene who smokes?

Maybe if your attraction skills are really good, some might... But just imagine if you took proper care of yourself, how much better you'd do.

Not to mention the benefits of that for yourself...

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cars - only if its congruent with your preexisting personality / coolness (then you are getting it for yourself not to pick up women)

buying cool things such as cars will only work if ur cool already , lots of people buy cars to be cool, no they are just a douche in a nice car...
my friends have very nice BMW's and one has a merc coupe convertable - do they get women ... NO!

and what about girls who dont care about cars...as long as its is reliable/comfortable/usefull??

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kingsam said:
cars - only if its congruent with your preexisting personality / coolness (then you are getting it for yourself not to pick up women)

buying cool things such as cars will only work if ur cool already , lots of people buy cars to be cool, no they are just a douche in a nice car...
my friends have very nice BMW's and one has a merc coupe convertable - do they get women ... NO!

and what about girls who dont care about cars...as long as its is reliable/comfortable/usefull??
WRONG!!!!

a Lamborghini alone can get you laid.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teacha said:
WRONG!!!!

a Lamborghini alone can get you laid.
only by gold digging hoe's

im sure most guys dont actually want this kind of girl

really whats the point of us talking able supercars... none of us are gonna have one of these, and those who can afford it come form the elite socio economic group on the planet so already have a good supply of women ad have high "value" already

--------

i feel the OP indirectly says to a guy you can just buy a nicer car and then pull more...super cars are not gonna be afforded by 99.99% of the polulation... so the cars people WILL be able to afford wont have the same effect at all
-----
Some food for thought from people who own nice cars...

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=66320
Read Archaxis - post 13
TizZle -post 15

http://sacha.labourey.com/2008/12/16/ive-tested-for-you-do-sport-cars-attract-women/

http://www.motorauthority.com/blog/1033506_study-high-end-cars-dont-attract-women
unfortunalely for this there is no links to the research

----

nice cars ARE cool - but you gotta get it for yourself not to get women

------------
i didint just go finding articles to argune my POV
for reasons of balance i googled "nice cars attract women"
suprisingly there wernt that many supportinve answers, most were lame pointless articles like "MSN's top 10 cars to pull"
-----
this is intresting (if not totally accurate)
Australian top gear - do nice cars attract women?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBMIoVg8U-k
a street racer nissan skyline did better than a 200K porshe

Last edited:

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see your nickname is Captain, as in Captain Obvious ;)

Anyway, I concur.