"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Do I want her to let me go?

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
North Bay, Ca
Every time I talk to this girl on the phone, we talk for awhile
(way to long), and at the end of the conversation, she always, says, "do you want me to let you go?", I am not quite sure what to say to this, or what she means by it.

At first I thought that it was because she wanted to get off the phone, because she ended the call. But then I ended the call the next time, and it was the same thing.

Any clue??
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
North Bay, Ca
So how do I respond, I seem to be doing ok, but if anybody here has any really good answers for that I would like to hear them.
 

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
"Not really, but I have to get up early, or go do something"

Like Hubris said, don't worry about it too much.
 

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
2
Location
ATL
her: "do you want me to let you go?"
you: i was hoping you'd ask me that sooner, sigh
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by jaybeezi
Every time I talk to this girl on the phone, we talk for awhile
(way to long), and at the end of the conversation, she always, says, "do you want me to let you go?", I am not quite sure what to say to this, or what she means by it.

At first I thought that it was because she wanted to get off the phone, because she ended the call. But then I ended the call the next time, and it was the same thing.

Any clue??
It means you've been on the phone too long. LOL

She likes you and doesn't want to tick you off, but you've ran out of stuff to say and you've lingered on the phone too long. Unless you want to blow audio-kisses to each other for the next hour or two (*barf*), get off the phone when you don't have anything to say.

If she says this, it's usually a way of saying, "Either find something to talk about or have the balls to end the conversation."
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
I use that phrase all the time with a guy I talk to on the phone for hours at a time. I'm pretty sure the only time I say it is when I think he either wants or needs to get off the phone. Most of the time we can talk for over 3 hours and it just seems like we've been talking a half hour. Although we're "friends", there's something more there. We just live so far away from each other that things can't really progress any further.

I wouldn't put much concern in the comment if I were you.
 
Top