Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do I Need to Drink and Do Drugs to get Party Girls?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a quick question. I do drink, go to parties, and smoke occasionally. But when I actually hang out with these girls before I fvck them, does it necessarily have to be at a party? Or do I have to be drinking/smoking with them while we’re hanging out? Or can I just do fun action dates sober and then eventually just bring her to my place?

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a quick question. I do drink, go to parties, and smoke occasionally. But when I actually hang out with these girls before I fvck them, does it necessarily have to be at a party? Or do I have to be drinking/smoking with them while we’re hanging out? Or can I just do fun action dates sober and then eventually just bring her to my place?
You can do all of those things.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dating a party girl when you don't like partying is a terrible idea. just stay away from them if you don't want to drink/smoke because I can't think of a way that this works out in your favor (it'll be harder to get laid than someone who pours her shots and takes her home the same night, she might think you're boring for not partying, etc.)

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you're essentially asking is "Do I need to compromise my own personality, emulating girls around me to appeal to them?"

IMO the answer to this is a resounding no. If you're changing how you act, your personality and what you do merely to appeal to a demographic of women, you're going to come across at best as weak and at worst as a snake-in-the-grass poser.

First of all, doing drugs and drinking excessively are weaknesses. Not saying you can't do either of those if you want, but be aware it's not exactly taking you down the road of being a healthier or more improved man. When I see a guy snorting coke and see his girlfriend getting p*ssed at his drug habit, I see that for what it is: a product of his weak will and low self-esteem. It lowers my opinion of the man, and is also a weakness another man can exploit over time if he wants to impress that guy's GF.

Do what you want to do and be yourself, but if you want to impress women (party girls or not), the most effective thing is to improve yourself as a man, not do a Tony Montana impression with the nearest big pile of coke.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dating a party girl when you don't like partying is a terrible idea. just stay away from them if you don't want to drink/smoke because I can't think of a way that this works out in your favor (it'll be harder to get laid than someone who pours her shots and takes her home the same night, she might think you're boring for not partying, etc.)
Not that I don’t enjoy partying or drinking or occasional drugs, I definitely do those. Part of the college life. It’s just that I’m not the type of person to be like “hey come back to my place so we can smoke.” I don’t even really have my own stash like that lol

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you're essentially asking is "Do I need to compromise my own personality, emulating girls around me to appeal to them?"

IMO the answer to this is a resounding no. If you're changing how you act, your personality and what you do merely to appeal to a demographic of women, you're going to come across at best as weak and at worst as a snake-in-the-grass poser.

First of all, doing drugs and drinking excessively are weaknesses. Not saying you can't do either of those if you want, but be aware it's not exactly taking you down the road of being a healthier or more improved man. When I see a guy snorting coke and see his girlfriend getting p*ssed at his drug habit, I see that for what it is: a product of his weak will and low self-esteem. It lowers my opinion of the man, and is also a weakness another man can exploit over time if he wants to impress that guy's GF.

Do what you want to do and be yourself, but if you want to impress women (party girls or not), the most effective thing is to improve yourself as a man, not do a Tony Montana impression with the nearest big pile of coke.
I was actually just thinking about this topic. It’s not really effective to try and be someone that you’re not to get girls, the facade falls flat after a while.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m all seriousness. If you are the real deL, you can do whatever you want
Tbh I’m just gonna go to parties when I feel like it and go on some sober dates lol. Stuff like “oh come over to my place to see this new fire track that I made”

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best not to indulge but if you do know your limit and enjoy the party scene. ALWAYS be in control.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't tell you how many women have kind of put me off to the side even though the otherwise liked me just because I don't smoke weed
So you can't be a fine and built personal trainer that leads a clean lifestyle, body like a male stripper? They need you to be corrupting your system with alcohol and bs?

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah if you're built no girl's going to give a f*ck whether you smoke weed or not.

And no need to be a total tight-a*s anyway. If she offers you one small toke and you have nowhere to be, there'd be nothing wrong with accepting for the sake of a bit of fun. But I'd draw the line at harder drugs or a prolonged smoking session.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want the hottest girls and tons of puzzy get face tats and piles of coke..

it's really that easy, but you rarely see these guys with any life left after 30

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They want someone they have things in common with.
The thing is, unless you're a teetotal Buddhist monk...it's perfectly possible to have something in common with a party girl.

Party Girl: *Drinks whiskey shot*
Me: "You're a whiskey girl, eh? I like *brand* myself."

There you go. You now have something in common with her. Next you gently tease her arm with the back of your hand as you talk, you lean in and ask if she wants to do a shot with you. You do a shot together, you dance together, you kiss her. Job done.

Note how doing 1 shot with a "party girl" is enough to express that you have something in common. You don't have to tattoo your d*ck and start injecting heroin to show that you like a good time.

In fact, I've found NOT drinking means that these girls normally come over to you to get you a drink and try to engage in conversation with you, because they find it mysterious.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I agree, I mean I bang them. I'm saying once they get to the stage of asking 20 questions to determine compatibility, they will screen you out. Im talking about heavy drug users.
Ah ok. I’m not talking about those, I just mean like normal college girls. So I’m good then? Once again, I do go to parties and smoke with friends. I just can’t be like “hey come over and have drinks/smoke” cause I don’t have that kinda pull lol

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I agree, I mean I bang them. I'm saying once they get to the stage of asking 20 questions to determine compatibility, they will screen you out. Im talking about heavy drug users.
Fair play...well with in that case all I can say is that I don’t recommend dating heavy drug users...

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
I think with the talents that you have right now, the type of chicks you're after will come to you eventually. Just keep dancing and making tracks. Before you know it, you can still be sober as a nun and be pulling Chet Faker's fan girls on 4/20

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think with the talents that you have right now, the type of chicks you're after will come to you eventually. Just keep dancing and making tracks. Before you know it, you can still be sober as a nun and be pulling Chet Faker's fan girls on 4/20
Haha one day for sure. Thanks!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha one day for sure. Thanks!
AMS is "hood" but he makes good points.

So about "confidence" he pointed out he has zero confidence In technology or making things work. So he doesn't feel competent in doing them. He says that he has incredible confidence with women, due to his success.

He says people think the end all will be when they have tremendous success in women, but that success doesn't translate to other things.

The only way you will develop confidence with women is to have success in dealing with women. Increasing success with women will result in increasing confidence with women which means it'll be easier to be successful.

But we have to out ourselves out there.

Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm dealing with the complete opposite of this. I'm a moderate to hard drinker but not looking for a party girl anymore. So what I'm doing is cutting back on the drinking (because it's negative) and focusing more on fitness and other things that don't involve drinking. If you want a party girl, you're going to need to want to party as well. Let's just cut to the chase here.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you don't, but if you want to hang around them long term you are gonna have to bite the bullet and do it. People gravitate towards others who are into the same **** they are. Party girls party. Party = Clubs, drinking and the like.

The #1 thing is to be an overall cool and fun guy. This is not dependent on alcohol per say.