Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do I invite her over again?

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I texted her good morning.

She just sent me this text:

"Good morning. I hope all is well with you. Allow me to be candid with you. I didn't appreciate how you went about ending our evening last night (while we were in bed). It felt very cold and abrupt for me. I can respect that's how you felt in the moment, but if this is how you typically are I'm not sure if we should continue."

Wtf do I say to this....

@manfrombelow @ThisIsSparta
Man be careful here, this has danger written all over it.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So at some point, before you hit blue balls, Maybe even once you come in and start heavy petting you tell her "I always finish what I start. So lets not start what we can't finish."

It can be at the door, beforere you leave the club, or before you go to bed, but the key is you have to lay out that expectation BEFORE she objects.

What you are doing from your description is every time she objects you TRY HARDER...This rewards her resistance.

If you offer to take it away before she can object she is not setting the pace.. You are. This does a couple things...It ups the Sexual tension, and it makes her think she might lose you if she holds back.

You acted like you were gonna keep "chasing the treat", then abruptly quit playing. You can be the one dangling the treat.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She put up ASD and LMR but you got offended too easily by letting her BS words "kill the mood". This girl was 98% DTF. You just needed to push a bit harder.
This is accurate. I've known some guys in-person who were living a player like lifestyle at various times. Most guys deal with some ASD/LMR if trying to pull a same night lay from a bar or a 1st/2nd date lay. Pushing through resistance is a part of that path. The other path is the slow the seduction pace down until she's more comfortable and get the bang that way. Following the latter path will reduce LMR/ASD but then increase the chance of a lengthier relationship.

If you are just there to pump and dump, maybe you should focus your attention on women from a different cultural background.
@TheNewStyle123 is White and seducing Latinas. There is a cultural difference, especially since the majority of these women are not U.S. born Latinas. White, U.S. born women are more often carousel riders. There are many White, U.S. born women in their 30s who have been carousel riding for 15+ years and wondering why no men will commit to them for LTRs. A White, U.S. born woman is more likely to be ok with one night stands and casual sex than a foreign born Latina.

White women will also do some LMR/ASD stuff but unlikely to the levels @TheNewStyle123 is experiencing.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you figure? Red flags?
one of the biggest wonders of the world is how even women with low IQ's can word texts perfect.

you need to get rid of this victim, FAST. dont even repy to her.

to me her text means you pinned her down, forced yourself upon her...........make sense? this is how good they are at this stuff

Ignore forever

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking about it, I'm gonna say your best course of action is to claim that her actions indicated she was not comfortable continuing further with physical escalation. And that that is something you take very serious.

"I want your clear and vocal consent before we consummate a physical relationship."

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is accurate. I've known some guys in-person who were living a player like lifestyle at various times. Most guys deal with some ASD/LMR if trying to pull a same night lay from a bar or a 1st/2nd date lay. Pushing through resistance is a part of that path. The other path is the slow the seduction pace down until she's more comfortable and get the bang that way. Following the latter path will reduce LMR/ASD but then increase the chance of a lengthier relationship.

@TheNewStyle123 is White and seducing Latinas. There is a cultural difference, especially since the majority of these women are not U.S. born Latinas. White, U.S. born women are more often carousel riders. There are many White, U.S. born women in their 30s who have been carousel riding for 15+ years and wondering why no men will commit to them for LTRs. A White, U.S. born woman is more likely to be ok with one night stands and casual sex than a foreign born Latina.

White women will also do some LMR/ASD stuff but unlikely to the levels @TheNewStyle123 is experiencing.
that’s does it…. I’m switching back to white women. Hahahaha

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no right or wrong way for this sitch. If she was giving you the ****s sure kick her out. Just accept that means you might not get to see her vertical smile.

If you were more keen on the lay then probably cuddle with her and just keep putting her hand on your c0ck. If she doesn't get the idea and zip and then put hand on it. You want to be so persistent that she is the one that pulls the pin and leaves. If she comes back to yours again after that you are guaranteed of a fuk.

For this one I would reply yeah I was tired and then just change the topic on to something else.

Don't apologise and don't fight with her.

Some chicks feel like they have to give you an essay on your wicked ways but I always take that as a went as well because you had a strong effect on them.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that is a bit clinical but with a tweak it could play well. You can say sorry but I really like you and you're such a beautiful and sexy woman if we stayed in bed like that I just didn't trust myself and I wanted you to be comfortable

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't know latinas but from what I've seen posted around here they quite like a bit of reassurance.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that is a bit clinical but with a tweak it could play well. You can say sorry but I really like you and you're such a beautiful and sexy woman if we stayed in bed like that I just didn't trust myself and I wanted you to be comfortable
Damn, that is a really good response. I just said back "I had really great time with you last night ____. Are you free tonight?"

She never replied haha. Oh well, lesson learned. I'll have to be a little better next time with LMR. It just sucks knowing how close I was..

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She put up ASD and LMR but you got offended too easily by letting her BS words "kill the mood". This girl was 98% DTF. You just needed to push a bit harder.
This.… She resisted because she was conflicted. A tug-o-war between her moistening crotch and “not sleeping with someone on the first date“. You assisted by choosing the wrong end of the rope. You should have continued to seduce and escalate. Come on man, she had her hand on your junk. She should cut things off, not you by going to sleep. No wonder she was hesitant to leave.

I think you blew it further with that follow up text as you gave her no chance for her hamster to spin. Go silent and hopefully she comes back..

Don’t agree with the one poster. Never say sorry and don’t call her beautiful, etc. pre-sex because that places her on a pedestal.
I say this from experience with all the times I didn’t close back in the day. Probably enough to start a TV series called Blue Balls with several seasons.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geeze guys it was a line call. Op did well. I ve been balls deep a couple of times and they changed their mind. A lot of you guys are treating this like she s a pvssy vending machine the damned feels ain't that predictable.

Only thing I would say to Op is I agree with the guys don't text back so quickly. Give her a bit of time to simmer. And it gives you a chance to post here and have the group mind work the problem.

TBH once they give you the essay on your wicked ways the ships pretty much on the rocks. I m just mentioning it as a practice for next time thing. Don't worry your a smart guy who actually listens to good advice. Which means you ll develop your own style. You ll get to wreck plenty of pvssies.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This.… She resisted because she was conflicted. A tug-o-war between her moistening crotch and “not sleeping with someone on the first date“. You assisted by choosing the wrong end of the rope. You should have continued to seduce and escalate. Come on man, she had her hand on your junk. She should cut things off, not you by going to sleep. No wonder she was hesitant to leave.

I think you blew it further with that follow up text as you gave her no chance for her hamster to spin. Go silent and hopefully she comes back..

Don’t agree with the one poster. Never say sorry and don’t call her beautiful, etc. pre-sex because that places her on a pedestal.
I say this from experience with all the times I didn’t close back in the day. Probably enough to start a TV series called Blue Balls with several seasons.
Thanks man - good point. I definitely could of kept pushing and not ended the night like that - may of ended in a buck. Well, last night I had another girl over and same situation happened with LMR, but I learned my lesson and we ended up bucking.

I have not texted the girl in this original post again and I won't. If she reaches out great, but I will never send her a message again.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geeze guys it was a line call. Op did well. I ve been balls deep a couple of times and they changed their mind. A lot of you guys are treating this like she s a pvssy vending machine the damned feels ain't that predictable.

Only thing I would say to Op is I agree with the guys don't text back so quickly. Give her a bit of time to simmer. And it gives you a chance to post here and have the group mind work the problem.

TBH once they give you the essay on your wicked ways the ships pretty much on the rocks. I m just mentioning it as a practice for next time thing. Don't worry your a smart guy who actually listens to good advice. Which means you ll develop your own style. You ll get to wreck plenty of pvssies.
Haha thanks man, I appreciate that. I was feeling pretty shiity with some responses, but you are right - it was a line call. I definitely learned my lesson and realized maybe with some more effort and patience I could of bucked. Well, last night the same thing happened with another girl (LMR), but I applied these principles, I was aloof and patient, and we ended up bucking!

And yeah - that text was some BS. I could of waited longer to reply, but from this point forward I won't be reaching out to her again.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she wanted to bang, you just needed to keep trying. I have found in a situation like that, in bed, making out etc that if i take my junk out instead of waiting on her it always works. Invite her back, you'll nail her this time