Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do I invite her over again?

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Had a first date tonight. Went out salsa dancing with a new Dominican chick I am talking to. I am REALLY into her - hot and a thick body, nice curves. We vibed and were making out during the date, etc. I invite her back to my place for a drink at the end - she gladly accepts.

We are at my place, things start to escalate to the point where I am sucking on her tits. She stops me eventually and makes a comment about us "being good" and "on our best behavior" tonight. Total mood kill. However, SHE then continues to kind of escalate when I act aloof.

She tries to lay with me on my couch, but there isn't much room - so I suggest my bed... and she accepts! We are in my bed and eventually my pants and shirt are off with light foreplay, but again she keeps killing the mood and saying she is "not that type of girl". There even comes a point where she has her hand on my c0ck over my underwear, but pulls away and stops herself. It was almost like a tease or power move?

Eventually she ends up just laying and cuddling me - and shorty after I say I am tired. She kind of gets flustered and says "ok, I should get going then so you can sleep." I agree.

She is kind of hesitant when it comes to leaving my place, putting on her clothes slow, going to the bathroom, etc., but I don't budge. I am not angry though, I smile, kiss, and flirt with her along the way - but I am clearly adamant about her having to leave my place.

You can tell she is a little butthurt and understands I am asking her to leave now because we didn't have sex, but I was not overt about it - just indifferent. I really want to fuuck this girl. I think there may be a chance if I invite her to my place Monday for dinner. What do you guys think? Have I given up too much frame by letting her do what she did? And can she even respect me enough at this point to fuuck?

I think saying I was tired rather than continuing to try to swoon this girl in my bed was the right move. Why am I going to sit there and cuddle with you... come on. Sure, maybe I made it a little obvious, but I didn't want to show this girl she can just lay in my bed, make out with me, put her hand on my c0ck, and then just expect to cuddle.

Thanks boys.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She put up ASD and LMR but you got offended too easily by letting her BS words "kill the mood". This girl was 98% DTF. You just needed to push a bit harder.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Had a first date tonight. Went out salsa dancing with a new Dominican chick I am talking to. I am REALLY into her - hot and a thick body, nice curves. We vibed and were making out during the date, etc. I invite her back to my place for a drink at the end - she gladly accepts.

We are at my place, things start to escalate to the point where I am sucking on her tits. She stops me eventually and makes a comment about us "being good" and "on our best behavior" tonight. Total mood kill. However, SHE then continues to kind of escalate when I act aloof.

She tries to lay with me on my couch, but there isn't much room - so I suggest my bed... and she accepts! We are in my bed and eventually my pants and shirt are off with light foreplay, but again she keeps killing the mood and saying she is "not that type of girl". There even comes a point where she has her hand on my c0ck over my underwear, but pulls away and stops herself. It was almost like a tease or power move?

Eventually she ends up just laying and cuddling me - and shorty after I say I am tired. She kind of gets flustered and says "ok, I should get going then so you can sleep." I agree.

She is kind of hesitant when it comes to leaving my place, putting on her clothes slow, going to the bathroom, etc., but I don't budge. I am not angry though, I smile, kiss, and flirt with her along the way - but I am clearly adamant about her having to leave my place.

You can tell she is a little butthurt and understands I am asking her to leave now because we didn't have sex, but I was not overt about it - just indifferent. I really want to fuuck this girl. I think there may be a chance if I invite her to my place Monday for dinner. What do you guys think? Have I given up too much frame by letting her do what she did? And can she even respect me enough at this point to fuuck?

I think saying I was tired rather than continuing to try to swoon this girl in my bed was the right move. Why am I going to sit there and cuddle with you... come on. Sure, maybe I made it a little obvious, but I didn't want to show this girl she can just lay in my bed, make out with me, put her hand on my c0ck, and then just expect to cuddle.

Thanks boys.
Dude, i see a pattern here! :lol:

In my experience there are more women out there that will NOT fvck on first date then the other way around.

I guess latinas are in general more traditional/conservative and less slvtty.

If you are just there to pump and dump, maybe you should focus your attention on women from a different cultural background.

I also think your mood is killed to easy ..... that might kill their mood too if they get the impression you are just needy for their pvssy.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She put up ASD and LMR but you got offended too easily by letting her BS words "kill the mood". This girl was 98% DTF. You just needed to push a bit harder.
Damn.. well. I will definitely ask her on date number 2 then. Thanks man

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, i see a pattern here! :lol:

In my experience there are more women out there that will NOT fvck on first date then the other way around.

I guess latinas are in general more traditional/conservative and less slvtty.

If you are just there to pump and dump, maybe you should focus your attention on women from a different cultural background.

I also think your mood is killed to easy ..... that might kill their mood too if they get the impression you are just needy for their pvssy.
Hahaha I know right?? Yeah, I am going to attempt another date then.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha I know right?? Yeah, I am going to attempt another date then.
And if she flakes - you say than let me know when you are free next time to meet up.

After that you do not initiate contact with that chick ever until she reaches you out with “hey, any plans for tonight”?

At that moment you gonna fack that Latina chick.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are way to lenient with women , this would have given me erectile dysfunction.

The irony is she will ghost you over a stray eyebrow
Lmao right? I wonder if I blew my shot of bucking. But you’re right though dude, why am I the one wondering that.. if the tables were turned I would never hear from her again

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And if she flakes - you say than let me know when you are free next time to meet up.

After that you do not initiate contact with that chick ever until she reaches you out with “hey, any plans for tonight”?

Plus you meet and fack other chicks in the meantime.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Good tip man thank you. I was wondering how to approach it. I’ll text her at somepoint this afternoon.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thanks boys.
I think she probably wanted to bang, but she wanted to take it at her pace. Now, I think she might not want to sleep with you again.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she probably wanted to bang, but she wanted to take it at her pace. Now, I think she might not want to sleep with you again.
Fuuuuuck. I know, I'm pissed at myself dude. Whole night was great and I just couldn't close the deal. Probably got too in my head about LMR/ASD. The worst part is knowing I probably could of bucked. I am going to ask her to hang out again, but you're right, she's probably a lost cause. Damn.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I was talking about in my thread about pushing through rejection, it applies at all times, they want you to push so they can claim you did, just always get consent.

The thing about sexual escalation is that you can't just do as you please, if you want it, you need to get it, once you have opened the door, THEN you can do as you please, but not before, do not ever tip toe around the door before you've opened it... Always open that door first, because then it stays open and your much more free to come and go.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like I am probably out of options to get her over again, huh?

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I texted her good morning.

She just sent me this text:

"Good morning. I hope all is well with you. Allow me to be candid with you. I didn't appreciate how you went about ending our evening last night (while we were in bed). It felt very cold and abrupt for me. I can respect that's how you felt in the moment, but if this is how you typically are I'm not sure if we should continue."

Wtf do I say to this....

@manfrombelow @ThisIsSparta

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with situations like this is that you can never be sure if the girl wants you to plow through her fake “defenses” (so that she can feel less slvtty about the whole thing in her mind) or if she legitimately doesn’t want to put out on the first date. Oftentimes, the girl herself doesn’t know what she wants to do. In these days of “me too”, it’s best to err on the side of caution.

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with situations like this is that you can never be sure if the girls wants you to plow through her fake “defenses” (so that she can feel less slvtty about the whole thing in her mind) or if she legitimately doesn’t want to put out on the first date. Oftentimes, the girl herself doesn’t know what she wants to do. In these days of “me too”, it’s best to err on the side of caution.
Most of the times, when a girl agrees to come to your place, she's 98%-99% DTF. It's as simple as that.