"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Do I have a chance or am I Cucked

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
203
Reaction score
84
I dont understand your pov. If shes interested, she will give notice. If shes not interested and you want her to be interested then you are banging on a closed door. Thats my observations basically. Or maybe you are talking about actual sex? Then just leave. No point in staying with her amirite?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
1. If you're confused, she isnt.

Think about that for a few minutes.

When a woman's actions (conversations, texts, etc) are confusing you and coming across as mixed signals: She is being very clear with you. You just arent listening.

How to solve the problem: Simply vanish. If a woman is unclear or confusing to me, I eject. I dont even say bye. If her interest is high enough she will return rather quickly and her communication will be much clearer when she does.

I will bet you that out of the 3 current plates I have right now, they will all say that I am tough to figure out and that I send them mixed messages. In actuality I dont send them mixed messages. I simply dont tell them what they want to hear all of the time and that creates an internal turmoil inside of them. In the business of fvcking women, that is good for business. Someone is going to be confused. If it is you, then you are doing something wrong OR the woman's interest is low and you havent figured it out yet.
 
Top