Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do I hand my number to busy worker?

noneitis

Reaction score
There's a shy girl who I think is into me, that I see for only a few seconds, 3 days a week when I work (I don't work with her)

She always responsive to a quick chat and seems interested, but I never see her alone to ask for her number.
Also her boss is always working near her and doesn't seem to like her to chat for long as they stay busy.

So I never get the chance to get her number, as I don't think she'd like me asking in front of the staff and boss working.

It is possible I could give her my number on a piece of paper or something, but what do you guys think about doing this?

Thanks guys

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a shy girl who I think is into me, that I see for only a few seconds, 3 days a week when I work (I don't work with her)

She always responsive to a quick chat and seems interested, but I never see her alone to ask for her number.
Also her boss is always working near her and doesn't seem to like her to chat for long as they stay busy.

So I never get the chance to get her number, as I don't think she'd like me asking in front of the staff and boss working.

It is possible I could give her my number on a piece of paper or something, but what do you guys think about doing this?

Thanks guys
Don't do it when she is busy. Nothing is more unromantic or unappealing than not knowing time and place.
Also Ask her for hers. This will help you gauge real interest level and it shows you can take charge and be a man.

If when she gives you her number then you know she has interest. If you give her yours it shows you are too scared to ask for hers.

Girls are attracted to guys who go.after what they want.

Giving her yours anything could happen. She might call. Doubt she will because women want a man to lead. She could lose your number. Then what? She might throw it away. Same result. You got nothing.

Get hers. This will tell you how interested she is, when she gives it to you and you call and set dates

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score

Thanks guys
Girls likes to speak about boys one with another. You maybe think she's a good soul but you dont know whom she speak to. This thing with the paper might hurt your reputation at job, as this is too direct and indirect at the same time (no earlier flirting)

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, if you don't work with her but she's in a service job (cashier, bank teller etc.) I think this is fine if you have no other recourse. It's better than nothing. Just make sure it's the right moment, like people said she's not stressed or her boss isn't hovering.

Think of a creative way to do it though. I once went to a bank (back before mobile/ATM deposits) and wrote something on a deposit slip. Something like "Do you want to grab a drink some time?" Slid it to the cute teller I'd see on the regular there. She smiled and wrote back "I'd love to but I have a boyfriend," stamped it and slid it back to me with a giggle. Actually it's one of my better memories even though (or because) I was rejected, maybe because I was a young man figuring things out.

Another time I actually wussed out in person, but emailed the (mom and pop) business and simply said "I thought your assistant was charming and wanted to get a drink with her some time. Could you pass this along?" She actually wrote back "I'd love to" and we did grab drinks. And I think she was 18, I was pushing 40 lol.

Finally once I was in a hurry in a public place, saw a cute girl and asked for her number. She said give me yours. I did (better than nothing) and she called me that day. We wound up banging for a few months.

Generally it's best to ask in person and get her digits, but if you have to improvise, go ahead. It's always better than doing nothing as long as you do it right and aren't stalker-ish.

noneitis

Reaction score
Ok thanks guys, I'll see what I can do. To be honest I've been trying to get her when shes on her own to ask for her number, but its been a couple months and she's been busy every time and with co workers near.
Her IL seems to get higher from brief chats etc, but I don't want to wait too long.

So if I can't speak to her away from her boss by the end of this week, I guess I'll hand my number on a paper and just be prepared for nothing to come from it.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Absolutely you should give it to her. Writing something down on a piece of paper and handing it to someone who is busy, while saying little or nothing, is the respectful way to communicate.