Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Do I hand my number to busy worker?

noneitis

New Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Age
39
There's a shy girl who I think is into me, that I see for only a few seconds, 3 days a week when I work (I don't work with her)

She always responsive to a quick chat and seems interested, but I never see her alone to ask for her number.
Also her boss is always working near her and doesn't seem to like her to chat for long as they stay busy.

So I never get the chance to get her number, as I don't think she'd like me asking in front of the staff and boss working.

It is possible I could give her my number on a piece of paper or something, but what do you guys think about doing this?

Thanks guys
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
There's a shy girl who I think is into me, that I see for only a few seconds, 3 days a week when I work (I don't work with her)

She always responsive to a quick chat and seems interested, but I never see her alone to ask for her number.
Also her boss is always working near her and doesn't seem to like her to chat for long as they stay busy.

So I never get the chance to get her number, as I don't think she'd like me asking in front of the staff and boss working.

It is possible I could give her my number on a piece of paper or something, but what do you guys think about doing this?

Thanks guys
Don't do it when she is busy. Nothing is more unromantic or unappealing than not knowing time and place.
Also Ask her for hers. This will help you gauge real interest level and it shows you can take charge and be a man.

If when she gives you her number then you know she has interest. If you give her yours it shows you are too scared to ask for hers.

Girls are attracted to guys who go.after what they want.

Giving her yours anything could happen. She might call. Doubt she will because women want a man to lead. She could lose your number. Then what? She might throw it away. Same result. You got nothing.

Get hers. This will tell you how interested she is, when she gives it to you and you call and set dates
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
There's a shy girl who I think is into me, that I see for only a few seconds, 3 days a week when I work (I don't work with her)

She always responsive to a quick chat and seems interested, but I never see her alone to ask for her number.
Also her boss is always working near her and doesn't seem to like her to chat for long as they stay busy.

So I never get the chance to get her number, as I don't think she'd like me asking in front of the staff and boss working.

It is possible I could give her my number on a piece of paper or something, but what do you guys think about doing this?

Thanks guys
Girls likes to speak about boys one with another. You maybe think she's a good soul but you dont know whom she speak to. This thing with the paper might hurt your reputation at job, as this is too direct and indirect at the same time (no earlier flirting)
 
Last edited:

noneitis

New Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Ok thanks guys, I'll see what I can do. To be honest I've been trying to get her when shes on her own to ask for her number, but its been a couple months and she's been busy every time and with co workers near.
Her IL seems to get higher from brief chats etc, but I don't want to wait too long.

So if I can't speak to her away from her boss by the end of this week, I guess I'll hand my number on a paper and just be prepared for nothing to come from it.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Absolutely you should give it to her. Writing something down on a piece of paper and handing it to someone who is busy, while saying little or nothing, is the respectful way to communicate.
 
Top