Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do I give her a 4th date?

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guys.

Tonight I had a third date with this chick I'm seeing. First date we met at a local coffee shop and made out at the end of the date. Second date she came to my place and I cooked dinner and she brought wine. We escalated and were making out on the couch, but after sucking on her tits for a little she timidly pushed me away. We continued to sit and flirt/kiss occasionally but I essentially ended the night as I could tell things weren't progressing.

After that date she texted me asking what I was doing this Saturday as she would love to see me again. Tonight she came over (bought all of the ingredients for our meal and helped me cook this time), and we had a good time talking, flirting, and initiating kino while cooking. After we ate we were on my couch again, making out, and this time I just put my hand on her breast and after about 10 seconds she timidly removed it and kept making out with me. Several minutes went by and she said she was tired and should get going. I promptly agreed to walk her out.

After she got home she texted me:

"Hii I just got home!! I'm sorry I didn't stay longer after dinner, I was just to exhausted that its was making me not feel well.. haha but as usual I had an amazing time and would LOVE to see you again! :) :)"

Of note: This girl is 22 (I am 28) and even since the first time we made out on date #1 she has been super nervous and trembling when we kiss. From what she tells me it sounds like she was in a serious relationship through most of college and has probably never been with an older, attractive guy. I get being nervous around an older guy with a career, coming to his apartment, etc., but damn, I feel like this is coming to the point where it is not worth the time investment anymore. I can only surmise that this girl really likes me and is not giving it up because she does not want to appear 'easy.'

Would you guys invite her over for a 4th date? HB 7.5 with a (potentially) nice 22 y.o. puussy.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

She wants to see you again.

Though I think your date sequencing is out of whack. This girl is playing ball but you still haven’t taken her out on a real date yet. Unfortunately since you failed to smash twice now, doing so may look like you are rewarding that behavior.

Men, the efficient sequence is:

Date 1: coffee, drinks, walk, etc
Date 2: dinner (don’t overspend)
Date 3: your place

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

Though I think your date sequencing is out of whack. This girl is playing ball but you still haven’t taken her out on a real date yet. Unfortunately since you failed to smash twice now, doing so may look like you are rewarding that behavior.

Good sequence. Thanks buddy! Past few plates I had I’ve just done straight to my place for date one (one was a date at a bar then back to my place during the same night). But I realize not every girl is willing to do that.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the same chick from your other post?

Either way, yes, definitely see her again. You're right in assuming she's just not wanting to come across as 'easy.'

Just got back from a date myself. The DJ aura was in effect tonight.

Yes, I said 'in effect.' I'm bringing that back, along with 'Word.'
As a Beastie Boys fan (as you can tell from my avatar) I fully support bringing back the phrase 'in effect' hahaha. And no, this is a different chick. I still have not responded to that other girl and she has not reached out again.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There possible limitation here may be something so simple. Your last 2 dates have involved food followed by making out and her pulling back. There is no doubt she is interested in you and isnt afraid to make that clear in both actions and words.

Has it occurred to you that she could have a bowel condition which forces her to need to take a dump immediately after eating? So she may want to go all the way with you but is still not yet comfortable to take a sh!t or let off vicious IBS farts in your house after a meal.

To test this theory out, why dont you invite her over for Date 4 and go through the cook, eat and make out routine. But if she pulls back again, let her go home (to sh!t and fart). After an hour or two then hit her up and invite her back to your house “for a movie because you just miss her company”. You may be surprised that she will return and go all the way with you.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

I would say that always the objective should be to smash .

rather than planning things out like date 1 , 2 , 3 etc , just put your logistics in order and try to smash her from the 1st date

women want to feel wanted from the get go , so your sole objective is to build sexual tension from the get go

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that always the objective should be to smash .

rather than planning things out like date 1 , 2 , 3 etc , just put your logistics in order and try to smash her from the 1st date
Both can be done. I always attempt to pick the girl up at her place after the first coffee / drink “date.” From then on I won’t meet halfway. You are correct that logistics for sex should always be on the table. It is prudent for guys to keep that in mind when choosing the date venue.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Guys are making a mistake thinking meeting a chick for an hour over coffee / drinks is enough to get some ass.
Some guys can get ass with 2 drinks in 2 hours. I find that to be a difficult proposition. Prior to the pandemic, I would try to do some mix of drinks and activities dates before the home dinner date leading to sex. I could usually get sex by a 4th or 5th date.

Would you guys invite her over for a 4th date? HB 7.5 with a (potentially) nice 22 y.o. puussy.
Yes. That's a good catch.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys can get ass with 2 drinks in 2 hours. I find that to be a difficult proposition. Prior to the pandemic, I would try to do some mix of drinks and activities dates before the home dinner date leading to sex. I could usually get sex by a 4th or 5th date.

Yes. That's a good catch.
how about during the 1st date you change venues multiple times ?
1-2 drinks in a place , then 1-2 drinks in a place closer to your home , and then you just show her your vynil collection or something ? Lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about during the 1st date you change venues multiple times ?
1-2 drinks in a place , then 1-2 drinks in a place closer to your home , and then you just show her your vynil collection or something ? Lol
Venue changing is always a good idea but more difficult to execute in practice than one might think. Collection of something good, such as vinyl, will help a guy get laid.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There possible limitation here may be something so simple. Your last 2 dates have involved food followed by making out and her pulling back. There is no doubt she is interested in you and isnt afraid to make that clear in both actions and words.

Has it occurred to you that she could have a bowel condition which forces her to need to take a dump immediately after eating? So she may want to go all the way with you but is still not yet comfortable to take a sh!t or let off vicious IBS farts in your house after a meal.

To test this theory out, why dont you invite her over for Date 4 and go through the cook, eat and make out routine. But if she pulls back again, let her go home (to sh!t and fart). After an hour or two then hit her up and invite her back to your house “for a movie because you just miss her company”. You may be surprised that she will return and go all the way with you.
Now that you mention it she did have to go to the bathroom TWICE within the few hours following dinner... hahahaha.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight I have another girl coming over for a third date. So far we have just done some heavy making out. I believe she is interested in me, but I am trying to think how to play tonight. Should I purposely be aloof and try not to fuuck her and see if acting indifferent causes her to want me more? Or stick with the usual routine and try to escalate with kino throughout the night and go in for the kill later on? Keep in mind, this girl also stopped me on our second date while making out at my place (casually pulled away when I was putting my hands on her breasts while making out on my couch).

I just feel like the past few chicks I have bucked have either been instant (on the first night, no problem) or have been like these chicks: a few dates, attempted escalation, rejection, but wanting a 2nd/3rd date (which I am obviously fine with a girl waiting).

Just attempting to better my formula with some of these more 'reserved' chicks. IMO both the girl last night and this girl tonight want relationships (based on conversations) and see me as relationship material.

Thoughts?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight I have another girl coming over for a third date. So far we have just done some heavy making out. I believe she is interested in me, but I am trying to think how to play tonight. Should I purposely be aloof and try not to fuuck her and see if acting indifferent causes her to want me more? Or stick with the usual routine and try to escalate with kino throughout the night and go in for the kill later on? Keep in mind, this girl also stopped me on our second date while making out at my place (casually pulled away when I was putting my hands on her breasts while making out on my couch).

I just feel like the past few chicks I have bucked have either been instant (on the first night, no problem) or have been like these chicks: a few dates, attempted escalation, rejection, but wanting a 2nd/3rd date (which I am obviously fine with a girl waiting).

Just attempting to better my formula with some of these more 'reserved' chicks. IMO both the girl last night and this girl tonight want relationships (based on conversations) and see me as relationship material.

Thoughts?
tell them to spend the night and try only to do Escalade mildly

then in the middle of the night you go hard on her , and she will oppose almost no lmr

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes.

Yeah, I agree with the above. Date 3 is typically the sweet spot for them being comfortable to be at your place. Before that she may feel as if you only want to pump and dump because you haven't really made any effort to do otherwise or take her on a date...

Some women don't care and she obviously is still interested...OP, next time start kissing her neck, whispering in her ear and when you hear her breathing change(or, classic turn on sign) take her hand and guide it to your hopefully erect c0ck...

If she leaves her hand there and continues rubbing it, game on. Never fails.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with the above. Date 3 is typically the sweet spot for them being comfortable to be at your place. Before that she may feel as if you only want to pump and dump because you haven't really made any effort to do otherwise or take her on a date...

Some women don't care and she obviously is still interested...OP, next time start kissing her neck, whispering in her ear and when you hear her breathing change(or, classic turn on sign) take her hand and guide it to your hopefully erect c0ck...

If she leaves her hand there and continues rubbing it, game on. Never fails.
Love the technique. I usually take the me putting my hands on them approach, but I like how you flipped the script and guide their hand to you. Great advice man. Definitely going to try this.