Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do I do anything or just leave it alone?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea man, I’d stop thinking what went wrong or what to do with her. Look at your actions and lack thereof of then address next time.
Her interest probably plummeted somewhere between seeing you and being in the bed. I think your chicken was cooked before she was even in your bed and at that point she was just going through the motions, because why not? She was already there.

No contact. Move on. Can’t negotite true desire. And you don’t want to be trying to gain her interest back. Plus, why do you care so much if you have 4 others on rotation, as you said.
Yeah, I said this in my initial post, this is what my gut feeling was: leave her be, interested women don't act like this. And @guru1000 I don't feel dissed at all, I feel more like angry at the situation because I had like 10 cases succesful in a row, no weird **** like this, girls came over, we had fun and with some of them we continue to have fun. My vibe is "well you came over and we spent time talking to each other, what the fack could have possibly turned you off so much LOL" but whatever, I leave her be.

I appreciate the discussion here, it's like a group of fellow men giving an opinion, much appreciated from all of you guys.