Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do I do anything or just leave it alone?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl, 20 years old, we chat it up for a while on Facebook and then we move to a phone call. The phone call turns into pre-foreplay, but we stop it there, she says she wanna see me for a drink. Next day, we set up a "date" (I guess you can call it that), but instead, she calls me asking where I live cause she wants to come over. I give her my location, she comes over. She's on the last day of her period (supposedly), but she comes to bed, is all playful, we kiss a couple of times, she plays with my d1ck over the pants and all, though I can tell she's not really feeling it. She teases me saying stuff like "you know, once a while ago I knew a boy in this city and we clicked right away, we did it the first night...".

This girl turned from a girl who said "Well, it's clear me and you will have sex" to a girl that's all playful about it and after that night, she has gone completely cold. I sent her a teasing text message two nights later, but communication died out quickly and last 3-4 days haven't heard a thing from her.

Gut feeling is, this thing is dead. I have two quick thoughts in my mind:

1) Not communicate, let it die.
2) Ask her straightforward if she's still interested cause I wanna hold this b1tch accountable and not treat this like little kids (I won't write to you bla bla).

Give me a thought.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She will either ghost or slow ghost you. Better to let it die without validating her. But, if you must know for sure, ask her out again (never ask a girl if she’s interested, that is a low confidence move.) If she makes excuses consider it dead.

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your gut is right. This thing is dead.
Move on to the next don't give her any validation.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's not 'feeling it' it's done. This happens all the time to ALL of us. Don't take it personal because there really nothing you can do to turn this around. Your behavior can be a big part of this, but there isn't a whole lot you can do to fix this short term... you have to become a better man. There is no magic pill, everything starts and stops with you mindset.... which is the most difficult thing to fix.

But always remember that even though you do everything right, there is no guarantee that anything is going to happen. The chick has in her mind her emotionally wants, and if you do not meet this then she will lose attraction. Chicks... especially hot chicks will always have options and she really doesn't care about the dude, only about how the dude makes HER feel. To most women men are just useful tools to fill her needs, and we can just be plugged in and out based on her emotional whims.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I was actually thinking about, @RangerMIke . This chick seems quite cold as a type of person, distant, very selfish and was even straight forward about this. I believe I will let it slide. Before meeting, she usually wrote back once in two days at most, sometimes even the day after. Now it's been the 3rd day, no reaching out from her, so I guess I will let is slide, whatever.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Is dead, unless she comes around. You fvcked up when you didn't fvck her, she had her expectations about you with all that phone sex, and you failed her sh1t test about the period. What prevents a girl from svcking d1ck or taking it in the ass during her period? Think about it for a while, let it think in, why would she meet with a guy during her period?

If you message her anywhere from now until she messages you or calls you, you will forever fvck it up. Forget her, but don't delete her number just yet, let it sit in there for couple of months, and don't block her.

By the way, do you have a short penis?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is dead, unless she comes around. You fvcked up when you didn't fvck her, she had her expectations about you with all that phone sex, and you failed her sh1t test about the period. What prevents a girl from svcking d1ck or taking it in the ass during her period? Think about it for a while, let it think in, why would she meet with a guy during her period?

If you message her anywhere from now until she messages you or calls you, you will forever fvck it up. Forget her, but don't delete her number just yet, let it sit in there for couple of months, and don't block her.

By the way, do you have a short penis?
I don't have a short penis and I am not gonna force a girl into sex in any sort of way. Normally girls come at my place willing to have sex and not sending mixed signals, be it verbally and physically. If you're confused, I am not touching you and risk rape accusations and sh1t like that.

I've considered this place since I got to know about it as a place where I ask the opinion of similarly experienced or more experienced men when I have small doubts about a situation. My posts here lately are quite rare...because so are my situations where I have doubts. I resolve most situations on my own, but for some, I am not ashamed of asking for an opinion.

"Do you have a short penis" is not an opinion, so I'll leave you with your way of answering LOL

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a side note, you're probably right. But she was acting teasing and playful about it. I am not the kinda guy to grab her by the hair and stuff my d1ck in her mouth roughly. If that means I miss out on some girls, then so be it. That's not my thing.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Are you sure? Because if the d1ck is alright, and she didn't get turned off by small size after checking you out, that means only one thing, she wanted sex and you didn't give it to her. I'm saying this assuming your place is not a smelly dump, and you're not a champ. She lost interest in you it's obvious.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure? Because if the d1ck is alright, and she didn't get turned off by small size after checking you out, that means only one thing, she wanted sex and you didn't give it to her. I'm saying this assuming your place is not a smelly dump, and you're not a champ. She lost interest in you it's obvious.
She never got to see the **** although she was caressing it with her hands over my pants LOL

As for my place, I live with a friend in a room of a house, we rent and share the house costs and the place is not smelly, it's a mess for many people's standards, but not smelly or a dump. It hasn't stopped numerous girls to come here again and again, but I guess for some reason, this one lost interest.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re dead with this girl. You acted weak and she sensed it. Read the DJ Bible. You made a lot of major mistakes.
Maybe I did. As I said, I am not used to girls coming over still trying to make their mind up. Most of the time, they come over and there is no need for games.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her mind was made up when she decided to come over. You turned her off.
Then I didn't do it on purpose. She came over, she sit in my bed. We started playing, I pulled her towards me, made some jokes and we kissed. I started touching her all over, gently. Now at this point, I don't see any reason why anyone would back off.

If the room turned her off, again, I say many women have come and come over and over again, not minding the surrounding at all. I don't know what the hell might have turned her off, but I don't mind it much. I've had a similar case before, there are some weird women out there.

She is the type of woman that is used to having her way with men in general, she told me the kind of men she has dealt with until now and they are all men who would kiss her a$$ all the time. I am not like that. Also, she was clear about the part that with every man before, it had been just sex, no feelings involved. She didn't want any relationship, is what she said. Now I am the type of guy who can't just take a chick and ram her, I treat them nicely overall and most of them like that. Some of them don't cause it signals if they stay, they might (and often do) develop feelings. This is my read on it, but then again, we're just throwing ideas.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was in your bed and you didn’t bang? I’ve said this many times to guys posting similar scenarios... you whip your fvcking hard **** out, grab her wrist (gently) and make her grab your hard pulsating member while you kiss her neck and suck her earlobes and that’s murder she wrote, wham bam thank you mam. Maybe not enough kissing/sensuality to get her in the mood?

More aggressive in the approach once she is in bed/bedroom.

Many guys think the girl is gonna take charge and lead to sex on the first time, these guys make posts like this. Rarely you will find a confident wh0re to do all the work. Have a routine you go through: kissing, groping, pushing hard **** on her, take it out while kissing, push it against her while out, if she’s hasnt already... guide her hand there... whisper “I hope you know we’re not having sex”
Bit more kissing and rubbing, boxers come straight off, tit grab, tit suck, neck kiss, hand goes wandering, spread lips/play with cliit/gauge wetness

Jesus, shall I come and bang these broads for you?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was in your bed and you didn’t bang? I’ve said this many times to guys posting similar scenarios... you whip your fvcking hard **** out, grab her wrist (gently) and make her grab your hard pulsating member while you kiss her neck and suck her earlobes and that’s murder she wrote, wham bam thank you mam. Maybe not enough kissing/sensuality to get her in the mood?

More aggressive in the approach once she is in bed/bedroom.

Many guys think the girl is gonna take charge and lead to sex on the first time, these guys make posts like this. Rarely you will find a confident wh0re to do all the work. Have a routine you go through: kissing, groping, pushing hard **** on her, take it out while kissing, push it against her while out, if she’s hasnt already... guide her hand there... whisper “I hope you know we’re not having sex”
Bit more kissing and rubbing, boxers come straight off, tit grab, tit suck, neck kiss, hand goes wandering, spread lips/play with cliit/gauge wetness

Jesus, shall I come and bang these broads for you?
Yeah, well I got a problem with that type of approach. I am not starving for sex. Right now I have 4 girls on rotation, so much so that I have to schedule sex with them in different days of the week so that I don't get burned out sexually from one to the other. With none of those girls did I need to grop and push and shove. We sexted/phone sex and they came over and everything flowed naturally, no need for resistance and games for no reason.

If girls like these like men who are agressive and extra rough, they can have their way, but I am not like that. Women who need to be overdominated in rough ways are acting masculine, not submitting and they don't even turn me on. She didn't manage to make me hard during the whole thing, I didn't write that above. It's not like I was rock hard and I was about to stick it in the wall and I didn't do anything. She never even got me to that point.

I will tell you a short story: I had a virgin girl, 19 year old, dime of a woman, hot as ****, come over first time we met. She sucked me like she had years without sucking a d1ck. We didnt; have sex first time, she was clearly a virgin, saw her vagina and hymen and all. Second time she came, she was on her period. Sucked me dry again two times. Third time she was not on her period, tried to suck me, but I insisted on having sex and amidst her "refusal" and "excruciating pain", we had sex and she lost her virginity. It's not like I let girls come here and do nothing LOL but this girl got me hard as fack a good couple of times, made me *** AND there was progress from one time to the other (1st time, 1 suck, 2nd time, 2 sucks, 3rd time, sex). She was at my place two days ago, we ****ed twice, it was very nice and we both enjoyed it.

I am not trying to make excuses. I said above that I understand one or more things about my behaviour or something else might have turned her off. She had a period pad on her. I am not sex starved so I naturally don't act like it. The day before that I had had sex with one of the girls I have sex with. I wasn't fackin' hungry. I was willing to explore the situation for sure and I naturally expected sex or at least my orgasm to happen cause why the hell else would you come to my place? Her behaviour is just weird, but maybe next time she or another girl who acts like this cums, maybe I give your "way" a try, see what happens. It's a fine line between a rape accusation and being rough. Some of these women live for no cause whatsoever and this girl doing this signals a crazy chick overall anyways so I am gonna leave her be.

Unless she contacts, I ain't getting in touch with her again. And even if she does, she's either coming over and having sex or I have no time for useless games anymore.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, well I got a problem with that type of approach. I am not starving for sex. Right now I have 4 girls on rotation, so much so that I have to schedule sex with them in different days of the week so that I don't get burned out sexually from one to the other. With none of those girls did I need to grop and push and shove. We sexted/phone sex and they came over and everything flowed naturally, no need for resistance and games for no reason.

If girls like these like men who are agressive and extra rough, they can have their way, but I am not like that. Women who need to be overdominated in rough ways are acting masculine, not submitting and they don't even turn me on. She didn't manage to make me hard during the whole thing, I didn't write that above. It's not like I was rock hard and I was about to stick it in the wall and I didn't do anything. She never even got me to that point.

I am not trying to make excuses. I said above that I understand one or more things about my behaviour or something else might have turned her off. She had a period pad on her. I am not sex starved so I naturally don't act like it. The day before that I had had sex with one of the girls I have sex with. I wasn't fackin' hungry. I was willing to explore the situation for sure and I naturally expected sex or at least my orgasm to happen cause why the hell else would you come to my place?
You are so far off the mark it’s unreal.

Nothing about the above is rough or forceful. It goes with the flow and it’s seemingless transitions during heated moments, which by the sound of it you struggle to create. The girls want this, not a rough forceful experience, a purposeful and fluid approach. Why would you not grab (see caress) a boob while kissing? Your not here to fvck spiders (google this phrase)!

I fvcked 22 different women last year, I keep banging on about it because I’m amazed myself, year before was 6-8 while I had a gf since may 2017, year before maybe 6 girls while. I’ve exploded. I’ve become the slayer.

“I’ve no idea how he does it” that’s not just what’s people at work and friends say, I went to Miami on a family holiday, slayed the baddest Puerto Rican slash Cuban girl I’ve seen and had strong black male family members resembling 50 cent in his prime, telling their friends how much I slay and asking me how do I do it. I wish I looked like them.

Noting to do with desperation my dude, it’s a way of behaving and living I adhere to. Me first and me only, me everything, me right, me correct, me good and me me. It carries into my work, they want me to lead the London office but are just concerned with my sporadic nature, lateness and general rebellious nature. I give no fvcks and belive In myself and I’m the best in my field at what I do.

It’s like teaching a 2D cartoon drawing that there are many more dimensions. I can’t really explain how it’s done, only that it exists and you need to get there. ASAP.

No girl has come to my place and not been fvcked, good and proper too.

Period? First two days fine, anything more I’m laying a towel down, telling them it feels more sensitive for them, that I don’t care because I just want to feel them and I accept and appreciate every inch of them, I’m now having sex with a girl on her so called period when in fact there’s rarely any mess after day 2-3 and as a bonus you can come inside without worry.

I had a girl over today on her period who sucked my d1ck, I came in her mouth and told her the honest trust, you are the 3-4th person to make me come from a BJ, usually I get bored and want to smash, my ex gf only
made me come once from head.

Bro take a more forceful approach, not forcing her, commanding and leading her. Like I said she came to your house probably expecting to be ravaged, she wasn’t there to fvck spiders.

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl, 20 years old, we chat it up for a while on Facebook and then we move to a phone call. The phone call turns into pre-foreplay, but we stop it there, she says she wanna see me for a drink. Next day, we set up a "date" (I guess you can call it that), but instead, she calls me asking where I live cause she wants to come over. I give her my location, she comes over. She's on the last day of her period (supposedly), but she comes to bed, is all playful, we kiss a couple of times, she plays with my d1ck over the pants and all, though I can tell she's not really feeling it. She teases me saying stuff like "you know, once a while ago I knew a boy in this city and we clicked right away, we did it the first night...".

This girl turned from a girl who said "Well, it's clear me and you will have sex" to a girl that's all playful about it and after that night, she has gone completely cold. I sent her a teasing text message two nights later, but communication died out quickly and last 3-4 days haven't heard a thing from her.

Gut feeling is, this thing is dead. I have two quick thoughts in my mind:

1) Not communicate, let it die.
2) Ask her straightforward if she's still interested cause I wanna hold this b1tch accountable and not treat this like little kids (I won't write to you bla bla).

Give me a thought.
She just not deserve your attention just for her validation. No contact. Move on.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing about the above is rough or forceful. It goes with the flow and it’s seemingless transitions during heated moments, which by the sound of it you struggle to create. The girls want this, not a rough forceful experience, a purposeful and fluid approach. Why would you not grab (see caress) a boob while kissing? Your not here to fvck spiders (google this phrase)!
I did start to kiss her and started moving my hands all over her body, thighs, ass, sticked my hand under her shirt, started touching her back. Thing is, she started acting weird during this and the moment I was about to get turned on, I got turned off. As I said, when you're having regular sex with different girls, you're not rock hard and ready to go all the time. I guess it is even a psychological thing of not having to play games anymore. The 4 girls on rotation don't play games. They come hungry and willing, they "grab me by the ****" LOL

You should tone it down. You have your own ways of seducing women, I have mine. You've had 22 girls in London last year, I've had about the same number in my city. Usually, girls come here wanting to bang and there is no need to act weird. I usually don't like period sex, cannot stand the smell even if it's the last day, blood during sex, any type of blood, turns me off massively. I wasn't sex hungry, I didn't act like it and I was willing to wait out the second time when should would not be on her period, so I said fack it, let's lay around and have a nice convo, you go home, you come back 3-4 days later or next week and we get it on properly. Apparently, she changed her mind for it and that's OK. I understand she might have (who knows) wanted to be ravaged, but that's not my way, I'm not the stallion waiting to mount her. I am calm and composed, I like sex and the whole foreplay to be smooth. I usually lead it and there is no resistance or there is resistance that leads to sex anyways.