"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Do I do anything or just leave it alone?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
Yea man, I’d stop thinking what went wrong or what to do with her. Look at your actions and lack thereof of then address next time.
Her interest probably plummeted somewhere between seeing you and being in the bed. I think your chicken was cooked before she was even in your bed and at that point she was just going through the motions, because why not? She was already there.

No contact. Move on. Can’t negotite true desire. And you don’t want to be trying to gain her interest back. Plus, why do you care so much if you have 4 others on rotation, as you said.
Yeah, I said this in my initial post, this is what my gut feeling was: leave her be, interested women don't act like this. And @guru1000 I don't feel dissed at all, I feel more like angry at the situation because I had like 10 cases succesful in a row, no weird **** like this, girls came over, we had fun and with some of them we continue to have fun. My vibe is "well you came over and we spent time talking to each other, what the fack could have possibly turned you off so much LOL" but whatever, I leave her be.

I appreciate the discussion here, it's like a group of fellow men giving an opinion, much appreciated from all of you guys.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top