"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Do I carry on what I’m doing after sex with plate or does the game change?

Webb91

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
37
Age
35
Hi guys. Been chatting with this girl for about 6 weeks. Met her twice now and both occasions we met up in the club we was both heading at. First time we met up was too drunk to **** close her but recieved lots of texts saying meet me come see me. Second time which was 2 days ago I managed to get her back to mine where i closed her. We spent about 10 hours with eachother till noon. Where she would tell me things like “I can’t figure you out” “your confusing” “I don’t know what you want” “don’t mess me about” she also would show me her snapchat and messages and tell me I am the only boy she speaks to DAILY. What advice would you give from here? We have never officially been on a date I have built most of he interest over text. Do I continue being intriguing and confusing to her or change the game?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Strange, that what initially attracts a woman to a man, he suddenly decides to change frame.

Then he's no longer interesting...

And then he ends up here all broken hearted.
 

Webb91

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
37
Age
35
I mean if I keep confusing and intriguing her won’t she get bored and just give up? If not, do you guys have any tips on being more attractive via phone until the next time I meet up with her?
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,940
Age
57
I mean if I keep confusing and intriguing her won’t she get bored and just give up? If not, do you guys have any tips on being more attractive via phone until the next time I meet up with her?
Advice from the old lady:

She will bolt if she has no comfort level. She will feel used if you are too stone cold or too mysterious. The time to offer a bit of comfort (assuming you'd like to see her again) is after you have sex. Reasonably soon after frankly.

A simple statement will be a good start. Something like "I enjoyed you Saturday night" should do it.

You aren't gushing...you aren't needy. You are making a (+) statement that you enjoyed her.

If you want to encourage further interaction reward her with a bit of your time & attention. Wait a bit after you send the message that you enjoyed her (12-18 hours) and ask her out to do an activity together.

Reward good behavior. Discourage poor behavior. Do this through application or withdrawal of your time & attention in response to her behavior. Always be the man. Be willing to initiate & ask for what you want. But do so on your terms, guiding her by your investment...or lack thereof.

It's a balance and the successful path between encouraging her interest and coming off too eager is narrow. Master the nuances of that narrow path and you'll set yourself up nicely for the game.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Similar behavior as a girl I met a few years ago. Went above and beyond showing her phone screen and such. It's weird as fvck if you think about it. She was a typical party girl though, they're exposed to a lot of dudes, many who are extremely neurotic about what the girl of their interest is doing on her phone. I guess it conditions some girls to behave like this, hence it's easy for me to recognize those as party girls who probably has had waaay more d!ck than you'd like to imagine.

Typical behavior. I might be wrong, but I doubt it.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Webb91

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
37
Age
35
In a part of me I want to keep confusing her and intrigue her but another part wants me to be less of that because she mentioned about confusing her and she doesn’t know what I want and how I never made/make effort? Whilst we was in bed. She’s a uni student so I have never asked her out because of the fact she might be busy which she is and that uni students do not usually want boyfriends or dates so that’s why I steered it to hookup when she was drunk and both on a night out. We have been chatting a while everyday for like 2 months and tells me males usually bore her after a week so I must be doing something correct haha.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Its kind of like Hansel and Gretel...its OK to just give her some breadcrumbs here and there as rewards and letting her in a little bit...

But, those brradcrumbs eventually have to LEAD somewhere. After 3 months if all those breadcrumbs are doing is leading her in a circle instead of down a path of progress then most likely she will get tired of it and just bounce. Too many guys on this forum don't understand that leaving breadcrumbs on paths to nowhere, to dead ends or to circular paths WILL NOT work for more than a few months.

This gets described as being "emotionally unavailable" where she is seeing you for a period of time and then suddenly realizes she knows nothing about you of any substance and then starts thinking that this isnt going anywhere and basically ends it out of the blue seemingly for no reason.

Just keep giving breadcrumbs but make sure they are leading her somewhere. Unless of course all you want to do is bang and then just keep doing what you at are doing with the knowledge that this probably wont last more than a few months. Nothing wrong with that if that's all you want.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
After sex you've probably won, just relax and do whatever you feel like.
 

Webb91

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
37
Age
35
Im in a habit of speaking to her everyday. If I ghost her messages for hours she will message again with something like “your quiet” “are you sleeping”. I know I shouldn’t speak to her everyday because it usually fails in the long run. She has a lot on with university work family and friends so I don’t really want to date her because I know she just doesn’t have the time and I can tell she is stressed. Obviously I have had sex with her but is there any tips on how to turn her into a **** buddy which is less commitment for her. I realise some girls have different views on being **** buddies and some dont like it.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Why do you think you have to do anything at all? Just relax and act natural lol. If she isn't asking for commitment yet you don't need to answer
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Im in a habit of speaking to her everyday. If I ghost her messages for hours she will message again with something like “your quiet” “are you sleeping”. I know I shouldn’t speak to her everyday because it usually fails in the long run. She has a lot on with university work family and friends so I don’t really want to date her because I know she just doesn’t have the time and I can tell she is stressed. Obviously I have had sex with her but is there any tips on how to turn her into a **** buddy which is less commitment for her. I realise some girls have different views on being **** buddies and some dont like it.
The masculine male imperative is to win. You do so by setting rules, adopting methodologies that enhances ur chances, training, by being brave, by opening urself to a world of hurt and come out battle hardened, by accumulating positive/proactive knowledge, having the abilities to suppress fear and use it as a springboard to be greater then before... etc.

While the feminine female imperative is survival for her and her offspring. Emotionalism is used as a tool for manipulation to ensure survival. That's why there's marriage, tribalism, feminism, shopping complexes, nationalism and whole slew of everything that's tied and catered to feminity.

Being inside a woman's emotional sphere is foolhardy at best and pure stupidity at its worst. You can never win inside it, perhaps a few battles but never the war.

When it comes to women, the masculine imperative is always has been and is abt securing unlimited access to unlimited sexual opportunities. You do so by being in the masculine male imperative. Anything other then that is lies being spread around by men susceptible to feminine programming, and by women themselves.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Hi guys. Been chatting with this girl for about 6 weeks. Met her twice now and both occasions we met up in the club we was both heading at. First time we met up was too drunk to **** close her but recieved lots of texts saying meet me come see me. Second time which was 2 days ago I managed to get her back to mine where i closed her. We spent about 10 hours with eachother till noon. Where she would tell me things like “I can’t figure you out” “your confusing” “I don’t know what you want” “don’t mess me about” she also would show me her snapchat and messages and tell me I am the only boy she speaks to DAILY. What advice would you give from here? We have never officially been on a date I have built most of he interest over text. Do I continue being intriguing and confusing to her or change the game?
Keep spinning plates. When you call, she comes, and you beat the brakes off her till she stops coming. Don't fix what's not broken. Why date if you skready hitting it. Are you trying to **** up?
 

MrJack

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
496
Reaction score
226
Age
33
In a part of me I want to keep confusing her and intrigue her but another part wants me to be less of that because she mentioned about confusing her and she doesn’t know what I want and how I never made/make effort? Whilst we was in bed. She’s a uni student so I have never asked her out because of the fact she might be busy which she is and that uni students do not usually want boyfriends or dates so that’s why I steered it to hookup when she was drunk and both on a night out. We have been chatting a while everyday for like 2 months and tells me males usually bore her after a week so I must be doing something correct haha.
Keep confusing and intriguing her but just make sure you’re monitoring her responses and behaviors to it.

If you sense she is starting to give up because you’re too mysterious or whatever then throw her some breadcrumbs and reel her back in.

I had this one HB8 in a similar scenario this past summer but it was during the time I was heavily invested in changing from blue pill to red pill and I had no medium ground because I figured I needed to change everything about myself. So I continued with the super mysterious-ness and she eventually got tired of it and we stopped talking.

Just remember to have a healthy mix of red and blue pill not strictly red pill. 80/20 or 90/10 ratio.
 

Webb91

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
37
Age
35
Great advice guys. I was looking into reading. And it’s between Corey Wayne and Rollo Tomassi. Do you guys recommend these to read? They seem to know their stuff from a few YouTube vids I have watched.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Corey Wayne???? Lmao!

Go read the book of pook, it's in the DJ bible section. He's not that popular but his stuff is spot on.

Alternatively you can also YouTube Jordan Peterson, I've saw one of his video and so far as I can tell he's legit.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Great advice guys. I was looking into reading. And it’s between Corey Wayne and Rollo Tomassi. Do you guys recommend these to read? They seem to know their stuff from a few YouTube vids I have watched.
Doc Love. Corey Wayne is a less polished ripoff of Doc.

Doc's material is 95% gold. He's a little old fashioned, so minor tweaks can be made here and there. The principles are spot on though.
 
Top