"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

DO i call from home or cell?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
I know that when you # close you are supposed to get her home number. when I call her to set-up a date. Do I call from my home or cell?

does it matter?


thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
honestly why does it really matter.
If you use your cell alot then call w/ that number.
If you call from your home, she will know taht. if you arent the only one who answers your home phone, then use the cell.
 

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
Honestly, even the "get her home number" advice is a little outdated now. Most people use their cell phone much more often. If a girl gives you her cell number and you tell her to give you her home number instead, she would probably find it creepy.
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
I thought the same thing..when I read that..Im like i know its only been a few yrs since the home number was prominent.

but no one i know calls from there home..not friends, or my dates or gf';s
even my 74 yr old grandma calls me from her cell.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Originally posted by Interpol
Honestly, even the "get her home number" advice is a little outdated now. Most people use their cell phone much more often. If a girl gives you her cell number and you tell her to give you her home number instead, she would probably find it creepy.
I wouldn't call it creepy. Doc Love's "Ask for Home Number" is outdated. Most girls carry their cell phone like a piece of jewelry so reaching them (even they they pretend not to acknowledge their calls or voicemails, stupid h0s) is pretty easy.

But asking for another alternate means of communication like email/IM would be a good idea. I usually ask for the cell number and then later on, her email address.
 

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
well Doc love did mention that, when you call a chick on her cell, she could probably be out, doing something, being buzy with her friends and she wouldn't pay you full attention to what you are saying, like she would if you catch her at home. It does make some sense.

There are a few times when someone calls on my cell phone, and I can't hear them because of traffic, I am too distracted by driving and pay half attension, or sometimes I get cut off in the middle because of poor reception. All that nonesense disappear when I talk from home.
 

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Location
Rome, Italy
man you guys over-analyze everything. who gives a dam if it's a home or a cell? it doesn't indicate the amount of interest.

1- if she's really interested in you, she may give you the cell # just to make sure she's there when you call (incase she's not home)
2- if she gives you a home #, it's more stable, and she can't ignore you (especially if she has room mates or an answering machine)

it don't matter, folks
..and it definitely don't matter if you call her from your home or your cell, frivolousz21.
unless you have a cool number like 555-6666 on your home #, then that may be "interesting", other than that... it don't matter, lol
 
Top