ApparentlyFromMars
Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2003
- Messages
- 55
- Reaction score
- 0
Quick question here....
I have been seeing some girl that came out of long relationship and it's very clear that she is really into me, she thinks about me all day etc blahblah well since we both weren't sure if we wanted anything serious (commitment etc even though we were commited inn not seeing anyone else...) I told her monday or something that "Cool, spend some time thinking and don't contact me before sunday" or not worded like that but inn a more friendly way...
She managed to hold out until today, she SMSd and IMd me within a few minutes of eachother when I was at Martial arts practice. She knows I must see both of these because she lives at same dorm, she can see my window from hers and I'm pretty sure she knows I just came home 20 minutes ago and have had to have seen IM and SMS....
So do I answer her? Or do I wait until tomorrow when it's sunday? Or actually after midnight for kicks
?
I have been seeing some girl that came out of long relationship and it's very clear that she is really into me, she thinks about me all day etc blahblah well since we both weren't sure if we wanted anything serious (commitment etc even though we were commited inn not seeing anyone else...) I told her monday or something that "Cool, spend some time thinking and don't contact me before sunday" or not worded like that but inn a more friendly way...
She managed to hold out until today, she SMSd and IMd me within a few minutes of eachother when I was at Martial arts practice. She knows I must see both of these because she lives at same dorm, she can see my window from hers and I'm pretty sure she knows I just came home 20 minutes ago and have had to have seen IM and SMS....
So do I answer her? Or do I wait until tomorrow when it's sunday? Or actually after midnight for kicks