Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do guys get intimidated by high end HBs and avoid them?

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its good for nothing really and I do think a lot of guys see their women (and their attractiveness level) as reflecting on them personally. She's basically a walking talking car, boat, house or some other possession to them that they use to impress those in their social circle. A lot of guys on here seem obsessed with what their woman looks like, almost to the exclusion of all else. This makes no sense unless they are using her for personal validation for themselves or to get it from others.
I also see a lot of guys doing this.
It's like with paintings: many buy them to brag with them and show it to others while only a few just appreciate their beauty.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men usually make a cost-benefit ratio before taking action, if a man does not approach a woman because he thinks she is above his range, its because he usually had more failures than successes with that kind of targets.

I have no idea how some of you can say that a short fat guy should go after such kind of top girls cause the limitations he has, exist only cause he creates them.

So should I go for that job as ufc pro fighter despite my crappy boxing...after all limitations exist only cause I create them right?

Regarind the "I would pick a 7 who treats me right than a 8 whos high maintenance and high drama", its not that 8s are high maintenance, its just that when a discrepancy in term of LMS exists, things dont go smoothly.

That same 7 would be a pain in the ass to deal with if you were a 5 instead of a 7 yourself.

Btw glad guys on this site are dating 9s and 10s and are bored from them...where I live I guess I saw 10s possibly twice a year, even 9s are a once in a month gift.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't saying scary lol. I was also suggesting how on this forum a lot of men openly state they won't date a girl who's 9 or above because they're too much drama to deal with.
I think you are misstating what was said. No one is going to turn down a "date" with a HB9, i.e. a chance to have sex with a great looking woman. What may be turned down is a LTR with a HB9 or 10 because they typically (not always) don't have qualities conducive to being with them long-term. Those are the posts I remember.

Bottom line @biggoal you need to get some confidence because it is clear from your posts, this one included, that you lack in that department. You overthink everything.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience the hotter women are less likely to reject me than the average looking ones. The problem is a lot of hot women come with a ton of guy friends and orbiters, sometimes that can be a problem.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one is going to turn down a "date" with a HB9, i.e. a chance to have sex with a great looking woman.
You are not right about this.
What a lot of guys don't realise (and what's doing damage to their game) is that any woman is rejectable. Any woman.
A lot of the beautiful women today (aka HB9s+) were rejected by guys in the past. And they are even getting rejected while being a 9 or 10. This is why so many of them turned out so self conscious about themselves and seem unapproachable. It's just a shield because they are sooooo afraid of getting hurt again. More afraid than the average women, because rejection is so much painful to a hot babe.
There's a scene in "What Women Want" in which Mel Gibson (as a womanizer) picks up a hot bartender. He can hear her thoughts and guess what he's hearing? She's afraid of getting hurt again.
So it's key in getting together with hot women to realise they're even more scared of rejection than most people.
I have turned out really hot ones for different reasons, and I am absolutely sure some of you did it too.
Every woman is rejectable. She's not a godess, she's a woman. And you have to be a man to get her, that's all.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not right about this.
What a lot of guys don't realise (and what's doing damage to their game) is that any woman is rejectable. Any woman.
A lot of the beautiful women today (aka HB9s+) were rejected by guys in the past. And they are even getting rejected while being a 9 or 10. This is why so many of them turned out so self conscious about themselves and seem unapproachable. It's just a shield because they are sooooo afraid of getting hurt again. More afraid than the average women, because rejection is so much painful to a hot babe.
There's a scene in "What Women Want" in which Mel Gibson (as a womanizer) picks up a hot bartender. He can hear her thoughts and guess what he's hearing? She's afraid of getting hurt again.
So it's key in getting together with hot women to realise they're even more scared of rejection than most people.
I have turned out really hot ones for different reasons, and I am absolutely sure some of you did it too.
Every woman is rejectable. She's not a godess, she's a woman. And you have to be a man to get her, that's all.
I don't necessarily disagree with what you said if you are referring to a LTR. However, biggoal's original premise seemed to be stating that a lot of us are turning down "dates" with a HB 9 or 10 because they are too much "drama." My response to that was more in the vein of the meeting a chick for the first time on a date. If you're out there for sex you generally aren't going to turn down the opportunity with a HB 9 or 10 unless she is REALLY crazy. Like Fatal Attraction bad. And yes, I get it that it happens sometimes. But if you're out on the prowl with the intention of hooking up you generally aren't going to care if the chick is a little "off" if she is a HB 9 or 10. That was my point - I am not sure why you are responding to my post in the way you are. I guess you are stating you have turned down a bunch of "dates" with HB 9s and 10s as biggoal initially stated? If so, good for you.

There is a clear dichotomy between not seeing a HB 9 or 10 due to "drama" on a simple date vs. a LTR. I agree that generally speaking HB 9 and 10s are not good LTR material. I believe I even made that point in my first post.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't necessarily disagree with what you said if you are referring to a LTR. However, biggoal's original premise seemed to be stating that a lot of us are turning down "dates" with a HB 9 or 10 because they are too much "drama." My response to that was more in the vein of the meeting a chick for the first time on a date. If you're out there for sex you generally aren't going to turn down the opportunity with a HB 9 or 10 unless she is REALLY crazy. Like Fatal Attraction bad. And yes, I get it that it happens sometimes. But if you're out on the prowl with the intention of hooking up you generally aren't going to care if the chick is a little "off" if she is a HB 9 or 10. That was my point - I am not sure why you are responding to my post in the way you are. I guess you are stating you have turned down a bunch of "dates" with HB 9s and 10s as biggoal initially stated? If so, good for you.

There is a clear dichotomy between not seeing a HB 9 or 10 due to "drama" on a simple date vs. a LTR. I agree that generally speaking HB 9 and 10s are not good LTR material. I believe I even made that point in my first post.
Well you said "no one" so I just replied as "someone" :cool:
And yeah, I don't really consider hooking up just once because I'm lacking sex. I don't.
I mean I don't go out looking for one night stands. If I'm going out with a chick, I want to have sex with her more than once. And do other things too, so that's why I'm selective with them. But I can understand people out there that just want to blow a load in/on someone.
But if you're not that selective, you're not in the right mindset. So you are going to get intimidated by the really hot ones. Which sucks.
With the right mindset, you are either looking to get a new chick in your rotation or looking for a LTR. In both cases, you're looking for a more long-term deal than a one-night stand.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't see many attractive women then you might be more intimidated by them. I know I was...

But once you get to talk to a few you realize sometimes that is all some of them have going for them. When that moment happens it is like you have a whole new view of women. Suddenly they don't have that power over you...The same is true for the "cool popular guy" When you really get to know some of them, they are all bluster and no substance... Suddenly if you can be the laid back guy that under promises and over delivers YOU become the hot commodity.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, i'm intimidated they might be nut jobs.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
No women gets special treatment because of their looks. How you perceive an ugly fat girl is the same way you perceive a hot model. Men who avoid hot women are subconsciously placing them on a pedastal and think they are not worthy of them.