Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do guys get intimidated by high end HBs and avoid them?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It's a realistic question I'm sure everything thinks about. When you see a high level HB like 9 and up who's like 5 foot 10 model like for example and the type that would go for an athletic big guy like 6-2 and up, top 10 percent guy do you still hit on her and chat her up even if you feel she's way above you? Do you waste your time on her in a club, bar or any public place even knowing you're probably not her type. Do you let their high end HB status intimidate you? It seems some guys do or are too nervous to chat them up and studder.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
A man’s only limitations are those that he places on himself…
And to answer your question, everyone does not think about your statements and questions you regarding high status women…
A lot on here say they'd take an HB 7 to 8 over a HB9 Plus simply due to the high drama the ultra high HBs cause it's not worth it with HB 9 or 10.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You already lost. Your puttin her on a pedestal. She’s a human who got a good genetic lottery. If your a dude you don’t place all your chips on looks like most women do. You place it on your skills and talents. That should give you confidence alone and make her feel like she has something to prove to YOU
Then how do these ugly and fat guys get these high end hbs I see around here?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then how do these ugly and fat guys get these high end hbs I see around here?
They approach instead of writing posts about whether other guys think a 10 is too scary.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
They approach instead of writing posts about whether other guys think a 10 is too scary.
I wasn't saying scary lol. I was also suggesting how on this forum a lot of men openly state they won't date a girl who's 9 or above because they're too much drama to deal with.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't saying scary lol. I was also suggesting how on this forum a lot of men openly state they won't date a girl who's 9 or above because they're too much drama to deal with.
Any girl can present problems and drama. No matter what rating they are.

The only reason I have ever not approached a woman is because I pedestalized her. I got nervous and didn't approach.

But lemme ask you this... Why do you care so much what the guys here think? The only truth is your experience. Even if they told you everything they know, the only thing you know to be true is what you have experienced. So... If you feel you don't know, then experience more and find a new truth.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tbh, the way you overcome that is by being around beautiful women. Actually, I’d say beautiful people in general. Once you are around them and see that beautiful women are normal people with insecurities, fears and problems like you and everyone else they aren’t as scary or intimidating.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a realistic question I'm sure everything thinks about. When you see a high level HB like 9 and up who's like 5 foot 10 model like for example and the type that would go for an athletic big guy like 6-2 and up, top 10 percent guy do you still hit on her and chat her up even if you feel she's way above you? Do you waste your time on her in a club, bar or any public place even knowing you're probably not her type. Do you let their high end HB status intimidate you? It seems some guys do or are too nervous to chat them up and studder.
I may watch them and if I don't sense an aura of extreme smug entitlement I may approach to simply engage in conversation with no end game. Because most men will have an end game, a very obvious one, one that she's seen ten thousand times. By simply talking she has no idea what my agenda is, and if she assumes I'm hitting on her she's wrong. My agenda is to see how she behaves in polite conversation and learn about her. If she acts as though I'm hitting on her or boring her or she dismisses me in a rude manner she becomes invisible in my eyes. I instantly lose all interest and conclude she is too childish to excuse herself politely or too blind to stop generalizing the male sex or too self absorbed to think she shouldn't contribute to the conversation. I don't get frustrated. I make a joke and excuse myself to stop wasting my time.

Like others have said you are playing some warped fantasy in your mind and believing it as though it's reality. It's clear you have talked to few 9s and 10s if any otherwise you wouldn't have so many absolutes in your posts, and you would understand that they are flawed people just like the rest of us.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not scared but I've come to realize most of them aren't worth the effort. In general, they are higher maintenance, worse in bed, overly concerned with their online presence, and quite aware of their looks and not afraid to leverage them. This all adds up to a big pain in the ass and the only thing I get out of the deal is a hottie on my arm in public, which means less and less as I get older. I'm sure there are some great 10s out there that don't fit this description at all but I don't have the time to find them.

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
I admit I have been intimidated by a couple gorgeous women in the past.
One shown interest in me, blatantly flirting. Then she stood up. She had long blond curly hair, had on tight jeans and high heels. She had a sweet big bubble azz that switched when she walked. She was slightly taller than me. I remember thinking to myself this chick is too much for me.
That was a couple years ago before I even known about the Red Pill, succumbing to my blue pilled programming.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys in the game do not get scared of these higher maintenance types. They wont deal with it unless shes trying to fvck.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men do get intimidated at times. The way to overcome that is getting completely comfortable with yourself (many men are self judgemental and disqualify themselves - that is what the OP seems to be doing in fact), and get accustomed to being around beauty so that it becomes a commonplace part of your landscape.

From there you can interact with beautiful women just as you’d interact with anybody else. And your whole experience becomes therefore organic & naturally more attractive.

Your posts fixate on a woman’s appearance to such a degree that you are going to come off as humping a girl’s leg. You have to be more “Meh” about what a woman looks like in order to have a relaxed conversation. Beautiful women read the leg humping vibe from a mile away and don’t like it. It’s objectification which is dehumanizing. Ugh. And annoying.

Quit fixating so much on just looks. Treat beautiful woman like anyone else. The fact that she’s pretty is a bonus, but ought not effect how you interact.

It can be a tough thing as a practical matter. Gain more experience. You’ll flub it up some but you’ll also start to improve. Just chat with women without an end goal or agenda as noted above. That’s the best way to learn.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not scared but I've come to realize most of them aren't worth the effort. In general, they are higher maintenance, worse in bed, overly concerned with their online presence, and quite aware of their looks and not afraid to leverage them. This all adds up to a big pain in the ass and the only thing I get out of the deal is a hottie on my arm in public, which means less and less as I get older. I'm sure there are some great 10s out there that don't fit this description at all but I don't have the time to find them.
A "hottie" on your arm that's checking out other folks and harvesting attention is good for what? Do you think that actually makes you look better?

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A "hottie" on your arm that's checking out other folks and harvesting attention is good for what? Do you think that actually makes you look better?
Its good for nothing really and I do think a lot of guys see their women (and their attractiveness level) as reflecting on them personally. She's basically a walking talking car, boat, house or some other possession to them that they use to impress those in their social circle. A lot of guys on here seem obsessed with what their woman looks like, almost to the exclusion of all else. This makes no sense unless they are using her for personal validation for themselves or to get it from others.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its good for nothing really and I do think a lot of guys see their women (and their attractiveness level) as reflecting on them personally. She's basically a walking talking car, boat, house or some other possession to them that they use to impress those in their social circle. A lot of guys on here seem obsessed with what their woman looks like, almost to the exclusion of all else. This makes no sense unless they are using her for personal validation for themselves or to get it from others.
Cause their FOOLS. Unless shes treating you like a king and adding finances, time and attention it makes a man look dumber. Guys outside the relationship know they can fvck his hawt wife while he suffers and pays the bills.

Last edited:

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you were thinking it.
The only viable reasons to not approach a 10 are:
1. You're scared. You think she's reject you.
2. You are not interested (because you already have your 10 at home and you're exclusive)
3. There is no number 3.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fairly good assessment.
I certainly agree with - being worse in bed (probably of entitlement, thinking they're hot and have to do no work)
-concerned with their online presence (because looks are so important to them and insecurities in this area would mess them up really bad)
I think all 9's and 10's I dated fit the description but i hope there are exceptions to the rule out there. ('cuz I'd really want some of that ;))