Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do girls really send txt messages by accident?

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got this odd text from my roomate who is overseas, but the thing is it wasn't actually for me and I find it puzzling as to how she did this, I mean my first name is J and the message it was meant for his name starts with S, so how do you send a message for the S person to the J person?...

She needs a ride back from the airport but I just find it strange that the message was sent to me, more games?...**** it I'm moving out anyway.

Have you ever had this happen to you before?.

Sayajin_Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
it happened to me with a girl that was interested in me but to whom i wasnt paying attention for some weeks...

coincidence?

i dont think so

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did it to somebody, it worked well but I now realize stupid games are for females.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so do you think that she might have sent it too me on purpose?

I wonder about that, but I don't care...see I don't txt her anymore (well I had too today because I wasn't sure who had sent the message at first) and I have told her that I don't cause she only ever txts me when she wants something...to use my PC, a copy of a CD etc...but I am no fool.

I told my room mate and he said that is wierd....