"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Do Girls Only Want To Have Sex ??

xterminal01

New Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
I know there is some true players out there
if somone could answer my question it would be tight...
In the last couplse of weeks, i have been going out alot and
every time i meet a chick, she invites me the same night to her place like "Can you drive me to my place my friends already left".
Anyways I end up at their place and all is fun... afterwards tho they ask for my number or i just give it to them and they never call...even tho they seem really into me
I am not complaining or anything but what is wrong with the chicks nowadays? i had atleast 5 one night stands in the last 3 weeks and none of them called.....?????


Am i messing up somewhere?
:confused:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

C-Damage

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
2
Age
42
harsh mate...perhaps your looking in the wrong place? Did you meet all these girls at the same/similar palces?

...where was this?
 

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
A woman that wants sex?? Without accusing you of "using her" and/or stalking you for weeks after??

Three words:

DREAM


COME


TRUE

;)
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If you're looking for a girl worth a longer-term relationship, stop looking in clubs and bars. These places are known for being pick-up joints. Not saying you can't find a "good girl" there, but let's just say your chances go down. ESPECIALLY if they're approaching YOU and you don't have the guts to engage THEM.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Some women are like that, some aren't. It's as simple as that.

If you're picking up women in clubs or bars without getting to know each other, it's quite unlikely you'll get more than a fling. If you want a relationship you are best looking elsewhere for women, such as work, hobby groups, college/uni and places where you can have a (sober) conversation and get to know each other.

As a guideline, a woman who sleeps with a guy she has just met is not relationship material.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
man

I agree with DREAM COME TRUE. What is this obsession with relationships. I had four long term relationships, the last one being 11 years of marriage. I still love my wife but almost as a brother these days. My advice would "live it up" because eventually one will want more, the what do you do?

There is not 1 person for everyone, there is 5000 people for everyone, its just timing and stage of life.

Another thing, you can truly love someone and never consumate that love. Its one of the things they dont tell you. Once you are married or in a relationship women go crazy for you. Do you really believe that there is ONE soul mate out there somewhere? Thats Hollywood bull****, most marriages are compromise and comfort, when that starts to die you have kids for a diversion.

Sorry if I sound jaded, I just cant understand why people are so hung up on settleing and commitment. They say divorce should be harder, I believe marriage should be harder.

One day you will long for your wilder, oat sowing days, so enjoy them and dont be in such a rush to end them.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Bah, you look from bars, you get chicks that want sex.
And usually only sex.

Chicks go to bars sex in their minds generally.


If you look chicks outside bars you might even find women who don't have sex their first priority.



Ps. Funny how this "women who have much sex are *****s" attitude is so deep in us. Even it's just cultural thing.
I'm usually even disguisted when I see an easy woman.
And we men can do what the fukk we want and only get credit...
Well, well, that's the world.
 

DJoystick DJango

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
SOL-Trois (a.k.a. TERRA)
Encore performance ...

No offence ment XT1 but...

How is your "performance" department ? Do you leave them with any reason to want an encore performance with you or is it that you are no different that all the other guys shes tried.

Off the top of my head am guessing you are messing up on several points. Prolly too many NO's :

- Did she c*m before you did ?
- Did she c*m more times than you ?
- Did you cuddle before leaving ?
- Did she nail you during pillow talk ?
- Does she know your income-bracket ?
- Did you intrigue her at all in anyway so that she "feels" a need to find out more about you ?

Basically you are no more fun to her than she can get from her next "ride home".
Post some thoroug details about your typical ONS and will get some detail critique on whats wrong and what to do about it.

-JJ
 

xterminal01

New Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Most of the time it is just night clubs.
And yes many girls do just come and some even just ask for sex directly. Its not like i am directly looking for a relationship
but why wouldnt they call again for another "thang"?
:confused:
Its like i F*Ckd up somehwere thats for sure !!
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Girls use the idea of sex to lure men into relationships. Most like it of course but can go without it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Yes,alot of them do. Especially if your in HS/College/ or just your 20's in general.
 

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
While you are having your way with her..... ask if she likes it up the Poop-Shoot.... if she says no.. but says she wants to try it... that means she "may" like you..... :)

Otherwise... stop trying to pick up Tramps in clubs... venture out to a more refined setting, where refined women are likely to hang out.
 
Top