Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do girls lie when they describe what they want in a guy?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly as the subject says....

If you ask a girl what she looks for in a guy, is she being honest? Does she think she is being honest?

Most girls say the same ****, "I want a guy who is nice, respectful, sweet, etc..."

Yet they seem to go for jerkoffs.

I have no problem asking a girl what she looks for in a guy, but should I really put much value into their response?

Prof

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say they lie, I'd say they don't know. Or worse, they're telling you what they think they want, which changes. But some (older women, for example) do seem able to give okay advice, but be forewarned!

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't consciously lie, they just have no clue what they want.

I remember posting somewhere a very long evolutionary reason for this, but I can't seem to find my post.

Anyway, a trained ear can pick up shards of truth in anything a woman says. You just have to translate it from ******** and discard the bullsh_it.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They want a senstive yet dominate guy. In other words, they want a guy with a bit of a pitt-bull in him at times and at other times want his sensitive side. Being on one extreme or the other is not good, but somewhere in the middle for most.

I'm sure you've heard or seen it before .. thought a guy was d!ck and his girlfriend - "yeah, but he can be so sweet". The most insecure ones though seem to get the more roller-coaster type jerks though. It makes sense because they often have roller-coaster emotions.

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
No, all girls actually tell you the truth and say I want a MAN, not a pvssy azz boy......all girls say that dont they? OF COURSE NOT, asking a woman want she finds attractive in a guy is like asking your five year old nephew to drive you to Mcdonalds, he might know where teh car and the key is and how they look, but he does not UNDERSTAND the pyschology of driving, (psychology of driving? well, you get it)

A woman cant tell you what she finds attractive in a man, because she does not know where it comes from, period, be teh dominant male, that is where it allll comes from.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Of course they do, this is why you look at their actions not their words.

They say they just want a nice guy but look at their dating history, military guys and gangsters.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you honest?

If a chick asked you would you say “yeah she has to have tits of this size and I prefer shaven. Also she has to be willing to partake in my squirting/nappy/knitting fetish.

Not saying that you personally have those fetishes but all the same.

Also, how many dudes would say “I want a girl like x” but then other girls will observe you with girl Y, and the answer why if you were honest was “girl Y is convenient, doesn’t give me undue shyt and I’m quite comfortable”

We all talk shyt

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet more societal construction

People are told by mass media what is socially acceptable to ask for in a partner

That is often a far truth from what most actually want in a partner especially when it comes to sexuality because it's still to a degree tabooed to talk about your desires

Most women innately want to be fvcked like they are wh0res ....if you put a woman in a room with 2 or 3 men add some alcohol to the equation and a large percentage will happily take all of them

Will she ever admit to it ? hell no

Will she fantasise over it ? hell yes

Remove the societal construction ask a woman what she wants in a man and the number one answer will be a guy that dominates me and a guy that i can submiss too

the rest is just mass prescribed nonsense

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on whom the girls discuss the topic with.

In most cases, girls would say they'd want a sweet, caring, and honest guy. But in reality, of course they'd want a sweet, caring, and honest guy as long as he's rich, has a a nice ride, and a big hard d~ck!

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assume every word out of their mouth is a lie.
You can usually assume their actions to be honest.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What women say they respond to with physical attraction and going for a sexual relationship vs. what they actually respond to in reality are often different. Observe behavior more than words to realize reality.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you ask a girl what she looks for in a guy, is she being honest? Does she think she is being honest?

Most girls say the same ****, "I want a guy who is nice, respectful, sweet, etc..."

I have no problem asking a girl what she looks for in a guy, but should I really put much value into their response?
Women will say whatever makes them feel good in the moment. Then they'll do whatever makes them feel good in the next moment.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As most have already said here they’re not lying. Lying implies you’re consciously not telling the truth.

They’ll say what they think they want.

We men do the same thing to, it's not just women.

Typically, there's internal conflict going on the minds of many western women.

They’re told by society that they should be independent and that they’re strong and men should be nice and sensitive.

Unconsciously, women haven't really changed since our hunter-gatherer days.

When there’s a battle between the conscious and unconscious mind, the unconscious mind always wins, then we rationalise what the unconscious mind wants.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
When they actually logically think a out what they want in a guy that's what they say...but when they get in a situation where they are with a guy, it goes by what actually works, not what they say they want.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ah, the age-old conundrum of dating women. Why do they say they like nice guys, but date jerks? Oldie but goodie.

Because they don't necessarily date jerks. They are attracted to the confidence of jerks.

The jerk who is obnoxious to people is generally unafraid of the social consequences for rocking the boat. That tells you a few things.
1. He's self-assured and doesn't care what people think of him.
2. He's fearless and socially dominant, or at least non-compliant.
3. He's typically had enough success in life to be very confident -- and that comes off to less confident people as being a jerk.
4. Often, a man who is very confident, c0cky, and socially successful is also that way because he is tall and good looking.

Obviously, all very appealing character traits to women.

Younger women (unfortunately, when they are the hottest) are usually too immature to realize that being a jerk doesn't equate to true confidence or higher social status. It's the outward caricature of alpha confidence that grabs their attention.

More mature women become more adept at probing insecurity. The "alpha dawg" performance is often exposed for a front when he starts getting defensive and butthurt to her sh!t tests, starts double-texting her, starts showing her that he can't be teased or laugh at this own expense, etc.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls say the same ****, "I want a guy who is nice, respectful, sweet, etc...
They do want this:

But from a manipulative psychopath. Not an actual nice guy.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

They are being honest and that is what they want.

Now you have to understand "woman brain"
A woman's brain is her own worst enemy.
What they want and what they are actually attracted to aren't the same thing. They conflict.

They want a decent dude. But decent dude bores them.
They hate the asssshole but the asssshole gets their emotions going and their vajajay going so they will contradict their own best interest and chase the assshole because he sets her on an emotional roller coster.

Then she gets hurt by assshole and then wants a nice guy to complain to.