Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do girls ever make the first move on a guy.. or ask them out?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think I got hit on today, was in a store today around the corner from my house so you see regulars often. Went shopping for a few things and some chick was behind me with some chips and a drink. While in line she strikes up a conversation she was like "I usually eat healthy, but every time I see you I want to eat hot chips" I smiled and was like what!?!?!

rayv12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah definitely they do. You just have to get it going otherwise it ends quickly.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think I got hit on today, was in a store today around the corner from my house so you see regulars often. Went shopping for a few things and some chick was behind me with some chips and a drink. While in line she strikes up a conversation she was like "I usually eat healthy, but every time I see you I want to eat hot chips" I smiled and was like what!?!?!
Lmao I'm dead.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You should have responded with an equally flirty move.

An example of a power move that's Spaz uses to lure women to invite him out....;

I'd would have quipped "why settle for an imitation when you already know that the original is so much better" then hand her my business card and give her a challenging smirk - after which I'll just walk away completely ignoring her.

Want to wager the probability of her calling you ?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have responded with an equally flirty move.

An example of a power move that's Spaz uses to lure women to invite him out....;

I'd would have quipped "why settle for an imitation when you already know that the original is so much better" then hand her my business card and give her a challenging smirk - after which I'll just walk away completely ignoring her.

Want to wager the probability of her calling you ?
Wow lots of coincidences before that encounter some chick came in to store. And some guy was getting rung up a few people before me. Chick grabs a cart and immediately goes to the guy "you look familiar" he replied she does to they started naming people and couldn't figure it out. The dude was like here is my business card. Bam!

chuck001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for your honesty. What looks rating men get approached?
like 7/10 face? or do they need to be like a 9/10 to be approached
For a woman to approach you indirectly or straight up tell you they want to hookup, you need to be a minimum a 8/10.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Wow lots of coincidences before that encounter some chick came in to store. And some guy was getting rung up a few people before me. Chick grabs a cart and immediately goes to the guy "you look familiar" he replied she does to they started naming people and couldn't figure it out. The dude was like here is my business card. Bam!
Believe me, it works.

The details doesn't matter. Only the results matter.

And it all starts with how you think.

Serenity

Reaction score
Reason I rarely approach women, im scared of being blown off like this
Well, that approach made me cringe so fvcking hard!! If you can act like a normal human being instead of approaching saying "I'm a pick-up artist", then you'll be a lot less likely to be rejected like that.

Besides, despite this awful approach, what's the worst that happened? They just ignored him, no further consequence except a bruised ego (if you have one).

You can try and fail horribly or not try at all and fail definitely.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approached vs being asked out are two different things. Being approached is a lot more common than the latter, but I've experienced both. Lots of women approach, usually not extremely attractive ones because they are usually the most insecure and don't want to risk rejection.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens alot more than men will ever realize.

As covered here: "they will put themselves in your orbit, a distance enough to create an occasion to approach them" , "they will strike a conversation about random stuff" , "they will be indirect"

It's the men to realise what is happening, seize the opportunity, escalate.

In my life... A few times girls admetted directly going for the guy and got in LTR with the same dude.. I was hit on a few times and seized it, while others i face palm myself.

My current LTR, she made the indirect/covert way of asking ME OUT. Ex: "so you remember that place you mentionned that seems beautiful, well it would be fun to see it..." (my alpha brain said: damn she is asking me out, time to close the deal)...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been cold approached. It has been very overt. Everyone ‘s experiences are different.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most time i just get it afterward cant capitalize on it

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, sometimes they do. It depends on setting, your "presence/attitude", etc. Seems to happen at the worst of times.
Rewind to a few years ago...waiting for my D, trying to play it straight til it's over so I can keep my kid and my stuff, and I'm in a pawn shop checking out a guitar. I drew the attention of a lovely little brunette with a gorgeous backside, I wasn't trying at all, the last thing on my mind.

She said hi to me first, she broke away from her convo with her friend...I was stunned. I wasn't at my game, I don't think it was the guitar.
I think it was because I was doing something I really liked, and showed interest in it.

Women seem to like this about a man. Doesn't matter if you're a salesman in a gun shop or a fine chef.
Knowing a lot about one thing seems to trigger women in an interesting way. If we could just control/predict when it might happen...
I sometimes wish I could have asked her out and gotten away with something, she was really my type.

Pogejr

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to post a picture of yourself before we can tell you if you’re attractive or not. You can also use photofeeler.com, as other members have suggested.

Based on my experience of photofeeler.com, if you don’t rate in the top 90+ percent of men, you’re probably not that attractive. This is not an insult to anyone, I just want you to have a realistic understanding of the world. The reason for this is primarily due to the demographics of people using that website. I don’t believe many 7-10s will be on that site because they receive plenty of validation already.

With that being said, looks aren’t what you should be looking to maximize. Work on yourself, grow by experiencing new things, and enjoy your life.

Have you ever considered quitting your job and living the life that feels true to you?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have one hitting me out for month now, to the extent I've label her as afc, can't get rid of her thoughts lol.. Will be on my proximity and grunts from behind my back whenever she got the chances, have 2 others act the same afc ways lol..

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
For a woman to approach you indirectly or straight up tell you they want to hookup, you need to be a minimum a 8/10.
Haha! Again there goes that fvcked up looks scale. You see fellow, it's not important if you are 8/10 on the scale you are using, it is much more important what that particular woman perceives you as - as an 8, as a 9, or as 7 or whatever. It is her perception of you, the situation she's in, the moon and the star alignment.

Now what you are suggesting with your statement is that if a guy is not hot, a woman will not approach him. You are wrong.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's happened to me a couple of times but it is very rare, like straight up asking you out on a date that is. What typically happens is they ask if you have a girlfriend or if you want to "hang out" with them at a bar/some event/activity. Even that is "bold" on the females part. Usually they just look at your from afar and what not and expect you to approach them. Women in 2019 still don't believe they should be the one's to verbally signal their interest - they show it though through body language if you pay attention enough.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think women see us men the same way we see them considering looks. Sure a very good looking guy can turn on 99% of women. Still some guy can be considered a 9/10 or 5/10 to two different women.

The best friend of a plate that i fck likes a guy who’s on his late 30s ( shes 28) kinda fat and not so attractive(5/10). I once showed her a picture of a very attractive friend of mine and she thought he wasn’t attractive enough as the guy she liked. I thought she was kidding but she was dead serious.

Also i see this with my father. In his late 50s he’s way after his prime considering looks , still married to my mother . In his social media accounts everyday different women hit him up and try to flirt with him . Well I forgot to mention that he’s an alpha male and I believe that’s the key .

The way you showcase yourself is what attracts women . There are some traits that some women like and some not . Its like my favorite color is blue . Some hate it and can’t understand why you like blue but some people love it . It’s the same with attraction but more complicate .

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think women see us men the same way we see them considering looks. Sure a very good looking guy can turn on 99% of women. Still some guy can be considered a 9/10 or 5/10 to two different women .
True and in a way its the same for women, some women my friend find attractive i dont and some i do they dont.