"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Do girls ever approach you?

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
I get approached a lot at clubs...a couple times almost every time I go out. As for everyday street approaches, it's very rare....certainly nothing direct.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Originally posted by Fatality
Can you give examples of subtle signs?

Why should you run? I would love it if a girl had the confidence to approach me.
In another example when I was on vacation in Florida:

Some chick and I near the pool cross paths and she smiles at me (Subtle hint #1)

About 10 minutes later, I am over by the outside bar ordering a drink and she just happens to position herself about five feet from me (while ordering her drink) This was subtle hint #2. Obviously, she was not going to approach me, but she was putting herself in a position for me to get the hint, that she wanted me to approach her!!!


Basically, don't be so damned naive. I used to have some hottie in college drop me compliments like...Oh, Mahon, your hair looks good, or I like your new haircut. Due to my low self-esteem and naiveness, I thought she was "just trying to be nice."


Learn to trust your gut instinct, if you think a chick may like you, she does!!
 
Top