Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do girls ever approach you?

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do any of you guys ever have strange women that you don't know ever come up to you and flirt? Like at the mall, school, clubs, grocery store anywhere. Girls never seem to approach me anywhere, I have to go to them. Anybody here have it the easy way?

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes

These two slutty girls keep bothering me at work, they come in once a week and mess with me.

The thing about girl approaches is...they will almost NEVER ask you for your number or anything like that. They will appraoch you to become a blip on your radar. They might show they are interested in you. They will sit there and wait for you to pick them up.

"uh, excuse me sir, If you asked me for my number, i would give it to you"

Thats their style.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes..i'm sure it has even happened to you without you realising it..

i used to have a friend who always complained..he would complain about his job, his life, his crappy car, his small studio apartment...he'd be moping around all the time why women dont like him, why cant he just have it easy...

the thing he never realised, was that while he was complaining...his body language was completely repulsing people...he was always frowning, his shoulders were always slumped, he'd look at the ground a lot and not look at people in the eye....

of course no one would approach him...

its funny how confidence can easily make a person more attractive...not even just confidence...just the body language and attitude of life alone can do wonders on who and how people approach us....

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
I get approached all the time. But girls don't often approach you straight out like a guy.

What time is it?

Got a light?

Which way is xxx street?

What does your tattoo say?

Blah blah blah...

If you look like a cool guy you'll often get opened by girls but it will be subtle and you'll have to pick up on it and take it from there. Once in a while a girl will straight up come on to me but it's rare.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NO...and I can't figure out why?
My body language is fine,I act friendly...so I dunno.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Now and then... Course most girls that are like that arn't my style... I had one chick come up to me and just grab my balls out of nowhere... I was like WTF... I mean she came up to me and after like five minutes of talking she had to leave sho she grabbed my balls and winked and said goodbye.

she gave me her number too... But I never called... I think I have it in a pocket somewhere. Maybe i lost it. dunno...

NO...and I can't figure out why?
Probably because you just don't appeal to that type of chick. I've noticed most chicks who approach me are more into drugs and sex and ****... Most of the girls I have to approach are more religious daddies girls... Though the tables can turn once you get to know them. Sometimes.

Younger women tend to approach more where older women approach em less

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm approached quite regularly and after chatting for a short while girls have offered their numbers. A lot of the time women come and chat to me (ask for a cig, light, time etc) and afterwards my friends all point out how she was totally coming on to me. I don't go to clubs very often, but I'm usually approached there too.

But it only started happening last year when I started dressing up smart and generally improved my appearance. Before that it was very rare.

I've dated a few of the women who approached me, but they never worked out.

Pac_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's either girls get really giggly in front of me or they always ask me about my body. Not to sound conceited but they ask how I get a V shape back or why I'm muscular. Shy women also stare a lot. As an asian guy I stick out easily because most asian guys are skinny and or small.

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have had a few people ask me out lately but i have said no to them.

Seeph

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree strongly with what Capi said, let me elaborate. Ladies are different from guys. What you need to realize is that they are also the same in some ways. They want sex just as much as you do, when they see a guy that they are attracted to but don't know, most of them react the same way most guys do "OMG what do I do?" However it is worse for girls because society has designated males to be the ones to make first contact. As capi said the girls who usually approach are the more "dirty" girls, because they are somewhat of rebel's in todays society and do what they want, who they want, when they want. What you need to do is not focus so much on the fact that girls are not approaching you, but that girls are interested in you and looking at you. Although you say that your body language is fine, subconscienciously it isnt and this is evident in you asking why girls dont approach you. I used to feel the same way, but it was when I was going into my freshman year of HS. I felt that girl's werent interested in me enough to approach me, and I couldnt understand it. I had many girls meeting me and being very nice, but I just thought that they were being sweet girls. However I found out this was not the case as time went on. Upper classmen guys were bringing me to the football games because they said the girls loved me and I was basically their wingman. The only difference here is that there is no one there telling you that girls are looking at you. You need to read the DJ Bible and the GUNWITCH method found here . People exert energy without knowing it and this energy is called your aura, search the posts to find more info on this though. But basically if your walking around with the attitude and FEELING of "Girls want me just as much as I want them and they WILL show it" then girls will pick up on your confidence ( GUNWITCH addresses this also ). So what you need to do is this...

1) Go read the GUNWITCH method first because it will explain what you are going to be working towards.

2) READ THE DJ BIBLE!!!! It is composed of some of the most in depth and easy to understand lessons about picking up women and DJ'ing as a whole.

3) Search the posts for your topics your looking for and post.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I get approached, I've even gotten picked up and pulled from clubs :D

Anyways, being a Don Juan will most likely NOT get you approached, being a PUA WILL.

The difference!? A Don Juan is a charismatic man but as I see on this forum almost NOONE HERE is the kind of guy that eradiates sex..... Guys like soma (IIRC he was the one that posted pictures of clothing styles... His black image there is a seximage one, BADASS). And some other guys here are also total players that GET LAID OFTEN and thus -> look like they get laid and also eradiates that sexual confidence and doability.

liverpoolhulk

Reaction score
IF YOUVE GOT A GREAT BODY AND WALK AROUND WITH YOUR TOPOFF YOU WILL GET APPROACHES (WHEN WEATHER IS HOT I MEAN)

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You also got to remember most women wont approach you. You could be the hottest guy ever in their eyes and they wont approach. I was talking to a girl the other day that was obsessing over some guy she seen but she didnt approach him. So what I'm saying is dont count on women to make the moves.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like some of the other guys already mentioned: it is usually a specific type of girls that would approach.

1. The attention ho's. They are merely approaching you so you notice them. They give you a tiny bit of attention after which most guys follow them (at least with their eyes) everywhere they go.

2. The ugglier girls. They are the ones that never get approached and to land themselves a guy they need to approach. Usually these girls are also very ****y and actually outsmart most guys.

3. Cute girls without major problems. This does happen, it's just that you have to be very perceptive to notice. They are very subtle and I still don't always get it.

The thing is: even though it is a lot easier when the girl approaches you, you never get the girl you really WANT. YOU are the one that is chosen. If 1 or 2 type girls are not the ones you are looking for and you are not very perceptive (most guys aren't), you will have to do the approaching yourself to get the girl you really want.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience they approach
if
1) she is drunk
2) she is ugly (some of these type of women will do anything!!....i guess they feel they have nothing to lose but all to gain...for example..this chick at a party was telling me all kinds of sh!t and that i'm cute ...and i only knew her for 5 mins...so erm yea... i tried to blow her off nicely!!!)

but as a general rule they don't approach... chicks don't have balls... but you do ..so stop complaining..grab your balls...and cold approach some chicks! :)

C-Damage

Don Juan
Reaction score
definatly showing a bit of confidence makes all the difference...one notable time i had been recruted to hand out leaflets for a local shop in town one day. So i threw myself into it...walk up to everyone who went down my section of road and offered them a leaflet - chatted to them about the shop and directed them if necessary. Normaly i wouldnt do anything liek that - but as i was being paid to do it and i had a stack of leaflets to get rid of of course i did it.

Anyway...I was standing there - by the market and a stall holder calls me over...she says 'erm? - did you not see that?'

'what?'

'oh my god. (laughs - rolls her eyes etc.) '

Turns out some girl had been standing there staring at me for several minutes - and eventualy given up in frustration that i wasnt walking up to her my leaflet schpeil and left in a huff. She should have been walking...i only bothered mobile shoppers - but thats not the point/

This stallholder woman had blatently clocked me, her and see how she was looking at me and she could see it - but i couldnt...and this is because i walk around (yeah still do) compleatly unaware and without any proper sexdrive.

Girls will put themsleves in a position to be asked out...sit on their own when their mates are around, talk to you about bull****...take up smoking cos your having a cigarette...etcetcetc. Its all part of the game boys - dont moan on chicks who do - we almost definatly do the same thing - but possibly without realy expecting anything to happen. Some of em think their being realy obvoius when their talking to you (serious - theyve told me think) when to you it seems like their just rambling on to you...go figure.

GUNWITCH is the way to go. He preaches persitant awareness in a REAL sytle - his stuff is utterly relevent to the majority of us whereas most of the other material on this site strikes me as very abstract and devoid of anything that is of any practical use.

I especialy like the stopping whacking off thing...im yet to try that, but preliminary experements (few hours at a time) seem very promising.

C-D

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they dont approach you the same way you would approach girls..... some girls just wont approach you and then theres other that will but their approaches are very indirect and subtle. their approach just kinda lets you know that theyre intersted and anytime you want to go talk to them theyre open to it.

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience.......

if a girl approaches you, she'll use subtle signs.
If you can't tell, hit on her anyway, it's better safe than sorry.

If a girl aggressively approaches you (like a guy), run as fast as you can.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by entropy
In my experience.......

if a girl approaches you, she'll use subtle signs.
If you can't tell, hit on her anyway, it's better safe than sorry.

If a girl aggressively approaches you (like a guy), run as fast as you can.
Can you give examples of subtle signs?

Why should you run? I would love it if a girl had the confidence to approach me.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
Why should you run? I would love it if a girl had the confidence to approach me.
Confidence to approach is different from being approached like a guy would approach. A girl that approaches that aggressively most probably has some issues. But by all means: Stay and find out for yourself. I myself would go with entropy and run like shyt.