“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Do Drunk Girls Speak The Truth?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I have had a couple of girls in the past tell me, that they are terrible at relationships, while in a drunken state..

Are these hoes at there most honest when they are drunk?

By the way.. When a woman tells you, she is bad with relationships.. Its probably best to believe that hoe!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
She doesn’t even have to tell you that. If she claims that ALL of her ex’s were “tools”(or some other name) you can bet your ass she’s full of issues.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Id say the fact that she likes alcohol and i assume clubbing is itself a minus point for a relationship, but i dont drink at all myself so i guess its not quite like that for all of yall. As alcohol lowers inhibitions, she just confirmed what id already suspect from the fact she drinks. And yes theyll be more honest and straightforward in words and behavior when drunk.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I'm bad at relationships is different from all my ex's were aholes. First one says she don't get often to relationship position, and ends up riding the cck. Second one says she's bad relationship material. Either way she's bad relationship material, just second one ends up in bad relationships all the time, first one prefers one night stands to relationships.

What do you expect from online dating and first date at a bar?

Why not try some intellectual place for first date, maybe a coffee shop near big ben. A lot has to do with that first frame you establish with women. Meet at a bar, fck, is one thing. But then that same woman will meet at a coffee shop and don't fck a guy for 3 dates. You get to see them for truly who they are, instead of being led into some obscure lala land of made up things.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top