i picked up my copy down at borders books but they have it at barnes and noble.Originally posted by Thoroughbred
Where can i find the art of seduction?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
i picked up my copy down at borders books but they have it at barnes and noble.Originally posted by Thoroughbred
Where can i find the art of seduction?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
i would like to say that after reading Player_Supremes thread on how you know if you are an alphahere i must honestly say that i am not an alpha male. i developed my personality in my younger years before i grew to 6'4" 210 lbs. and although im bigger, stronger, and in my opinion better looking than most guys out there i still have the same attitude i had before. psychologically i dont have the alpha personality. physically im intimidating to most everybody.Originally posted by Quareeb al-haq
If you better yourself, to the point you truley believe you're better than everyone else.. getting girls will be the easiest thing ever
It's not appealing to me, but women...have you ever listened to them talk about this stuff? They go crazy over gay men, fantasizing about them doing their stuff so on. Basically it's for them what lesbians (porn ones, not real ones) are for men.Originally posted by Quareeb al-haq
do you think the thought of a man ****ing another man, is appealing to anyone ? especially girls ? jesus bud.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Originally posted by jakethasnake
DEKKA,
I enjoyed your post before mine too. I basically fed off of your ideas and added my own extension to it to get my ideas across. Thanks.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
But you are one of the asian races because I read what you posted some time ago on th asian DJ thread.Originally posted by jakethasnake
PS: I'm not Chinese. But would it have made it better if I used Alexander the Great and the Greeks as an example, instead of ancient Chinese tactitioners?![]()
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.