Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do certain types of women just fall for you hard? What types?

Reaction score
After having slept with close to a 100 women, I feel like I have found a certain type of girl with a certain type of look that just falls for me when it comes to sex and one night stands. This is after years of night game, going out, dating apps, and meeting women loosely through social circle.

I find that women who have dark hair, tanned skin, and the slightly exotic look go hard for me even if they are white. Eastern European brunettes and Mediterranean descent chicks seem to be really forward and aggressive when wanting to sleep with me with Jewish chicks not that far behind. I have also found a soft spot with Middle Eastern girls and mixed race girls.

Blonde girls and paler white girls don't like me though and Asian girls are not that crazy for me either.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinas tend to be most receptive towards me.

Asian girls dont dig me....

Armenian girls are super hot, but they're high maintenance and only want super rich guys so they dont show me any love....

Persian girls, same as Armenian girls.

White girls is 50/50.

Black women are generally receptive towards me though I've never really pursued them. But that's about to change as these days black women have truly stepped up their game and some of them are smoking hot. Imagine Ms. Parker from the movie "Friday" or Tia & Tamara Lowery or Kerry Washington or Melyssa Ford, the average black female is starting to look hot like this now.

Older women are major h0es around me....

Indian girls also show me love as much as Latinas, but there arent as many of them in my area otherwise I'd pursue them more... One of the hottest girls I've known was Sihk Indian and she was smoking hot....

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Happens with me from all types. Not saying it's always reciprocated, but it happens. It's all back to how one holds themselves in life. As long as you are going balls to the wall in everything you do, you'll be golden. You need to continuously work on yourself and strive for the best you can be. It's as simple as that.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good girls definitely, good feminine pretty girls with an assh0lish father especially, cant tell if its because Im the opposite or cause I remember them of him.

Modern "empowered" leftist girls hate me to the core instead.

Attention wh0res genuinely dislike me instead not as bad as the feminist type.

Average normal girls are lukewarm generally.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good girls definitely, good feminine pretty girls with an assh0lish father especially, cant tell if its because Im the opposite or cause I remember them of him.

Modern "empowered" leftist girls hate me to the core instead.

Attention wh0res genuinely dislike me instead not as bad as the feminist type.

Average normal girls are lukewarm generally.
You dont feed the attention *****s?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont feed the attention *****s?
Im very scarce when it comes of giving attention generally, when it comes of women most of them are boring anyway plus Im annoyed from this social network/pictures/travel/party hysteria that is currently hyped.

I'm also sexist if I have to be honest therefore I always look for the rate of return when it comes of dealing with women, I dont appreciate time with them if nothing comes, its a waste generally.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
After having slept with close to a 100 women, I feel like I have found a certain type of girl with a certain type of look that just falls for me when it comes to sex and one night stands. This is after years of night game, going out, dating apps, and meeting women loosely through social circle.

I find that women who have dark hair, tanned skin, and the slightly exotic look go hard for me even if they are white. Eastern European brunettes and Mediterranean descent chicks seem to be really forward and aggressive when wanting to sleep with me with Jewish chicks not that far behind. I have also found a soft spot with Middle Eastern girls and mixed race girls.

Blonde girls and paler white girls don't like me though and Asian girls are not that crazy for me either.
Where does one find a cute oriental girl? In my area of FL there are literally non except few short chinese ones you see. I guess you gotta go to big cities that have universities and tech. I would totally settle for an attractive Asian like a Korean or Japanese girl if there was a way to find them because none around here.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're looking for an Asian hottie you have to go to big cities like L.A., San Francisco, New York etc..... Asians are less than 6% of the entire US population..... They are an extreme minority....

..... But here in L.A. i see hottie asians all the time with geeky white guys....

Seriously, if you're white, you dont need to be Chad to score a hottie Chinese, Korean or Fillipina chick....

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If you're looking for an Asian hottie you have to go to big cities like L.A., San Francisco, New York etc..... Asians are less than 6% of the entire US population..... They are an extreme minority....

..... But here in L.A. i see hottie asians all the time with geeky white guys....

Seriously, if you're white, you dont need to be Chad to score a hottie Chinese, Korean or Fillipina chick....
Even St. Louis I saw more of them. Tampa has more of them too I see on match but of course a guy almost 100 miles away won't interest them lol.

That Moranbong band. This girls are an example looks wise what I'm talking about. Like Jo Kuk-hyang for example is what I want in an asian.

So even a nerdy guy can get a hot chick in LA? I guess I really should consider moving to a younger, big city like some suggested. IN a city like LA would I be able to find a decent HB7 easily?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Chicago is the same way Asian women with geeky unattractive white guy 9/10 times. Vietnamese, Cambodian and Philippino women usually like ethic guys more so then their Chinese, Korean and Japanese counter parts

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Chicago is the same way Asian women with geeky unattractive white guy 9/10 times. Vietnamese, Cambodian and Philippino women usually like ethic guys more so then their Chinese, Korean and Japanese counter parts
Looks like I need to move. So if I moved to like la would I need to put a lot of effort in order to get an hb7 or 8 korean girl like you need to for most white women?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like I need to move. So if I moved to like la would I need to put a lot of effort in order to get an hb7 or 8 korean girl like you need to for most white women?
Homie you gotta sport the right look, asian women gravitate towards white geeks that wear glasses, cargo pants, hoodies and converse shoes.....

....basically you gotta look like a typical dweeb that works in the IT dept.....

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Homie you gotta sport the right look, asian women gravitate towards white geeks that wear glasses, cargo pants, hoodies and converse shoes.....

....basically you gotta look like a typical dweeb that works in the IT dept.....

View attachment 3090
Being California are they looking for guys who look like geeks thinking they got money because they work in the tech industry?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being California are they looking for guys who look like geeks thinking they got money because they work in the tech industry?
I dont know the machinations of an asian female's mind.... I've just noticed that as a guy born and raised in L.A. that they gravitate towards geeks (for whatever reason)....

But really though, to boost your prospects and have probability on your side, you might be better off checking out San Francisco or San Jose.... Tons more Asian women there.... And the reason they migrate there is because:

Northern Cali = Silicon Valley = Nerdville

If you come to SoCal you would see more Latinas and beach blondes....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hundreds of billions of dollars in that industry. Perhaps over 1Trillion...

Reaction score
Latinas tend to be most receptive towards me.

Asian girls dont dig me....

Armenian girls are super hot, but they're high maintenance and only want super rich guys so they dont show me any love....

Persian girls, same as Armenian girls.

White girls is 50/50.

Black women are generally receptive towards me though I've never really pursued them. But that's about to change as these days black women have truly stepped up their game and some of them are smoking hot. Imagine Ms. Parker from the movie "Friday" or Tia & Tamara Lowery or Kerry Washington or Melyssa Ford, the average black female is starting to look hot like this now.

Older women are major h0es around me....

Indian girls also show me love as much as Latinas, but there arent as many of them in my area otherwise I'd pursue them more... One of the hottest girls I've known was Sihk Indian and she was smoking hot....
what race are you?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They say that one out of every six people are left handed, but my ratio with women is different. It's over 1/3 and closer to 40%.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure I can see a patern from a physical point of view, quite a few types of women fall for me.
I guess a characteristic I can find is that girls I show little interest in are flocking to me.
Once I get to know them, they usually have a calm and slightly submissive attitude, that works for me. And they all love dancing unfortunately:rolleyes: