"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Do bigger women try harder?

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
239
Reaction score
165
Age
59
Not sure, but in my limited experience with bigger women they tried harder and were less of a pain in the ass. I’m not talking about fat women. Just bigger. After going for 8-10’s and like 105 lbs and getting frustrated, I’ve got a gal on the hook who’s face is a solid 10, probably about 5’3” and 130 lbs. huge boobs. Anyway, so far she has been super easy to deal with.

Anyone wanna comment.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Not sure, but in my limited experience with bigger women they tried harder and were less of a pain in the ass. I’m not talking about fat women. Just bigger. After going for 8-10’s and like 105 lbs and getting frustrated, I’ve got a gal on the hook who’s face is a solid 10, probably about 5’3” and 130 lbs. huge boobs. Anyway, so far she has been super easy to deal with.

Anyone wanna comment.
Less body fat normally bitchier and meaner.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Not sure, but in my limited experience with bigger women they tried harder and were less of a pain in the ass. I’m not talking about fat women. Just bigger. After going for 8-10’s and like 105 lbs and getting frustrated, I’ve got a gal on the hook who’s face is a solid 10, probably about 5’3” and 130 lbs. huge boobs. Anyway, so far she has been super easy to deal with.

Anyone wanna comment.
Some do, some don't. Many have an inflated ego. Not as big as the thin mint ladies, but still pretty boisterous.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
Hell no
They're fvckin lazy as hell.
And too prude.

Age also plays a huge factor.
 

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
170
Reaction score
80

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,071
Age
40
Not sure, but in my limited experience with bigger women they tried harder and were less of a pain in the ass. I’m not talking about fat women. Just bigger. After going for 8-10’s and like 105 lbs and getting frustrated, I’ve got a gal on the hook who’s face is a solid 10, probably about 5’3” and 130 lbs. huge boobs. Anyway, so far she has been super easy to deal with.

Anyone wanna comment.
105 pounds is like rail thin (too thin in my opinion unless they are like 5' or shorter). 5'3 and 130 is actually still not what I would classify as "bigger" although that is maybe a touch short for me.

I think "bigger" (but not fat) would be more in the 145-160 lbs range - and yes, I believe they likely try harder because they can't get by as much just on looks. Of course "bigger" is not based strictly on their weight either as a 6'0 woman who weighs 130 looks much different than a 5'0 woman who weighs 130.

You may just have someone you click with in this instance though. I don't think there is necessarily some magic mathematical formula for gauging a woman's personality.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
by bigger you mean fatties? not really, they ego is as inflated as a slim one, and sometimes even worse, since they will have a chip over they shoulder for her fat
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Oh ye

Oh yeah. My ex fiancé was 5’2 about 100 pounds. Meanest person I have ever met. Huge anger problem.
The fat girl anger is the self hatred but the entitlement of knowing society values her more than the man. So she cqn spew her trash into him.
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Fat or slim mean nothing. If she likes you she will open her legs like a book. But yes, slim bytch are mean. Some guys have it easier than others. Some can attract the HB10 very easily while others can barely get Hippos. Age is a factor too. I like tall women 5'-8" 6'0" but can handle the small 5'5" framed too.
 
Top