Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do bigger women try harder?

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure, but in my limited experience with bigger women they tried harder and were less of a pain in the ass. I’m not talking about fat women. Just bigger. After going for 8-10’s and like 105 lbs and getting frustrated, I’ve got a gal on the hook who’s face is a solid 10, probably about 5’3” and 130 lbs. huge boobs. Anyway, so far she has been super easy to deal with.

Anyone wanna comment.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure, but in my limited experience with bigger women they tried harder and were less of a pain in the ass. I’m not talking about fat women. Just bigger. After going for 8-10’s and like 105 lbs and getting frustrated, I’ve got a gal on the hook who’s face is a solid 10, probably about 5’3” and 130 lbs. huge boobs. Anyway, so far she has been super easy to deal with.

Anyone wanna comment.
Less body fat normally bitchier and meaner.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Anyone wanna comment.
Some do, some don't. Many have an inflated ego. Not as big as the thin mint ladies, but still pretty boisterous.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no
They're fvckin lazy as hell.
And too prude.

Age also plays a huge factor.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Anyone wanna comment.
105 pounds is like rail thin (too thin in my opinion unless they are like 5' or shorter). 5'3 and 130 is actually still not what I would classify as "bigger" although that is maybe a touch short for me.

I think "bigger" (but not fat) would be more in the 145-160 lbs range - and yes, I believe they likely try harder because they can't get by as much just on looks. Of course "bigger" is not based strictly on their weight either as a 6'0 woman who weighs 130 looks much different than a 5'0 woman who weighs 130.

You may just have someone you click with in this instance though. I don't think there is necessarily some magic mathematical formula for gauging a woman's personality.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
by bigger you mean fatties? not really, they ego is as inflated as a slim one, and sometimes even worse, since they will have a chip over they shoulder for her fat

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh ye

Oh yeah. My ex fiancé was 5’2 about 100 pounds. Meanest person I have ever met. Huge anger problem.
The fat girl anger is the self hatred but the entitlement of knowing society values her more than the man. So she cqn spew her trash into him.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat or slim mean nothing. If she likes you she will open her legs like a book. But yes, slim bytch are mean. Some guys have it easier than others. Some can attract the HB10 very easily while others can barely get Hippos. Age is a factor too. I like tall women 5'-8" 6'0" but can handle the small 5'5" framed too.