Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do any of you have female friends like this?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is mutual attraction, but when she's single you're taken, and when you're single she's taken. Meaning you never get to tap that ass smh.
I don't have any female "friends" that aren't already happily married to my male friends.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, there is something you can do about it. Just say NO. Fundamentally, I don't understand why you'd want to meet a female acquaintance for lunch or coffee unless it's in a group setting, you're pursuing her romantically or there's a potential business opportunity. But agreeing to meet a platonic "female" friend one-on-one? Obviously, she wants something from you (and it ain't your d!ck). Seems like a complete waste of time to me.
It would be OK for a little while in the context of a slow-moving relationship, but in the end, if my diick is not part of the deal, I'm demotivated.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have any female "friends" that aren't already happily married to my male friends.
Those would be more acquaintances, though could be considered low levels. When younger, those women have the potential to be useful in terms of social circle setups. They mostly aren't useful for that though. Women are more useful for that in the "girlfriend of male friend" stage than the "wife of male friend" stage. By the time they reach the "wife of male friend" stage, their social circle is mainly other monogamously married women.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those would be more acquaintances, though could be considered low levels. When younger, those women have the potential to be useful in terms of social circle setups. They mostly aren't useful for that though. Women are more useful for that in the "girlfriend of male friend" stage than the "wife of male friend" stage. By the time they reach the "wife of male friend" stage, their social circle is mainly other monogamously married women.
Basically what my lineup is atm. Lots of single and girls who **** around, so easy to get into an environment where there's more of those. I simply use them as a social tool.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I have avoided the friend zone successfully since the onset of puberty. I have one female friend who lives in another city who I do not find attractive. In my current city, I have some female acquaintances, but no actual friends.
I'm glad I've never been stuck in the friend zone with women who I find attractive.

The lack of female friends has made getting some social circle arranged dates nearly impossible. In 20+ years in the mating environment, I have only had 2 dates I can remember that were arranged via social circle. Both were arranged via a low level acquaintance. Both dates were of the "one date, no sex, no second date" variety too.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a similar situation with liking each other. The difference with me was she said "we are friends' so i thought no worries (even though very blatent she is attracted). I asked her to do stuff like i would any friend n she said no because it 'looks bad' and her boyfriend would be mad. So i stopped asking her and you guessed it... i then get a 'i thought we are friends' lecture because i don't speak as much or ask her anywhere. Learning the hard way you can't really have female friends, you can simply never win.

Flirt with them and it's a 'whoa i have a boyfriend'. Treat them like any other friend and it's 'Why you not speaking as much? Are you in a mood? You never ask me anything anymore'.
If she is playing head games then she is not your friend. She doesn't want your friendship. She wants an orbiter.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes...

She was interested in me, I wasn't in her...It's been my first time in this position.

It stands to reason that people of the opposite sex who are one or the other or both in an LTR could become attracted to one another. I'd consider it a pretty good foundation for an LTR although the change over can be messy.

Often the physical attraction is the start and you grow to love the person for their personality and habits. How would it feel to really have a deep connection and find out she could rock your world in the sack too?

My buddy had this happen with one of his female colleagues when she had a health scare. They are going on 10 years now...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, there is something you can do about it. Just say NO. Fundamentally, I don't understand why you'd want to meet a female acquaintance for lunch or coffee unless it's in a group setting, you're pursuing her romantically or there's a potential business opportunity. But agreeing to meet a platonic "female" friend one-on-one? Obviously, she wants something from you (and it ain't your d!ck). Seems like a complete waste of time to me.
I don't think it is impossible from men and women to be friends. I've been doing that for years, I have lots of female friends. But yes, women always want something from you, that is never going to change. But never do anything for a woman unless you get something in return. That's how friendships work. If you don't get reciprocity, then it isn't a friendship, you are just being used. Never let anyone just use you... man or woman.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a guy about 6 months ago in New Orleans that got killed by a jealous BF. The murdering dumb@ss killed this dude because his GF led him to believe something was going on between them. He didn't even really know her, they just worked at the same place. Chicks be crazy... that's why men need to maintain emotional self control. Some one has to keep a level head.
Screenshot_20220503-114210~4.png

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got no problem with female acquaintances - indeed, they are best to observe to see if there is any interest.