Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do any of you have female friends like this?

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is mutual attraction, but when she's single you're taken, and when you're single she's taken. Meaning you never get to tap that ass smh.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
It happened to me years ago. I hated it.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is mutual attraction, but when she's single you're taken, and when you're single she's taken. Meaning you never get to tap that ass smh.

Besides maybe my sister, i don't do female friends.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The very fact you consider her as a potential sexual mate rules her out as a genuine friend. So let go of that label. What you have is a conditional relationship/"friendship" with this girl.

Furthermore, this is why you can't offer a genuine friendship to a girl you are mentally and/or physically attracted to. It is highly detrimental to your masculine energy and instincts.

Modern Man Advice

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. If Im friends with a girl, it means Im usually using her to get closer to her hotter ones. It also serves as a social validation so people consider you "safer" to be around. You get into more parties and invited to more events that way. It's also a mutual exchange cause they get to walk around with their "hot friend." Even the girls who already have boyfriends, they will pull me or others along simply to be by someone good looking. And that is fine with me, we both want the attention from the world. It's a rather interesting dynamic.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really. If she's a 'friend' then I'm not romantically interested, so I don't care if she is single or not.

I will say I do have female friends that like to use me to make the dude they are really interested in commit. It's happens a lot. I can always tell when a female friend is having issues with their current man. They suddenly want to have 'lunch' and drinks after work. If you don't have any emotional intelligence you might think you know have a shot.... nothing could be further from the truth.

You are just being used to make another dude jealous... so that he gets back in line. She wants to use you because she knows you are safe. She also needs that validation that she still 'has it'. When they do this and they are really just friends, go along wit it if you have time, but SHE PAYS.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female friends? What's that?
Yes. I have avoided the friend zone successfully since the onset of puberty. I have one female friend who lives in another city who I do not find attractive. In my current city, I have some female acquaintances, but no actual friends.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, sometimes it's just timing and availability.

I've slept with female friends. It's not a big deal if you don't make it one. Because of that I've never agreed with the "friends can't be lovers" philosophy, but to each his own. She will reflect whatever energy you're projecting.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless your still in HS, the only female friends I have, I'm fukin.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I have avoided the friend zone successfully since the onset of puberty. I have one female friend who lives in another city who I do not find attractive. In my current city, I have some female acquaintances, but no actual friends.
I'm still trying to shake off my friend attitude from my earlier days, but it makes getting into parties so much easier having a female acquaintance. I can **** them, too, but I'm also aware that the moment I have sex with the girl, things will get more weird, at least from her. Women cannot break the spell after a good ****ing. And because I am not one to be tied down it will just make her frustrated and make things more tense in the friend circles.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really. If she's a 'friend' then I'm not romantically interested, so I don't care if she is single or not.

I will say I do have female friends that like to use me to make the dude they are really interested in commit. It's happens a lot. I can always tell when a female friend is having issues with their current man. They suddenly want to have 'lunch' and drinks after work. If you don't have any emotional intelligence you might think you know have a shot.... nothing could be further from the truth.

You are just being used to make another dude jealous... so that he gets back in line. She wants to use you because she knows you are safe. She also needs that validation that she still 'has it'. When they do this and they are really just friends, go along wit it if you have time, but SHE PAYS.
This is an astute, although I don't agree with the last part. Why would you want to waste your time helping some b!tch make her boyfriend jealous?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bang her anyway bro.

I've never been in this situation because whenever I had a female friend who actually liked me I didn't notice until later.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an astute, although I don't agree with the last part. Why would you want to waste your time helping some b!tch make her boyfriend jealous?
You think I volunteer for this? Do you think a woman will just come up to me and say "Hey I want to make my BF jealous can you help me?" I'm just going about my life and doing what I want, a friend wants to meet for lunch... that's fine. You can not control want women do or say. If she wants to make more of meeting for lunch or coffee there isn't anything you can do about it. They just start talking about you more to the BF... you don't even know anything is going on until the BF says something to you.

There was a guy about 6 months ago in New Orleans that got killed by a jealous BF. The murdering dumb@ss killed this dude because his GF led him to believe something was going on between them. He didn't even really know her, they just worked at the same place. Chicks be crazy... that's why men need to maintain emotional self control. Some one has to keep a level head.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think I volunteer for this? Do you think a woman will just come up to me and say "Hey I want to make my BF jealous can you help me?" I'm just going about my life and doing what I want, a friend wants to meet for lunch... that's fine. You can not control want women do or say. If she wants to make more of meeting for lunch or coffee there isn't anything you can do about it. They just start talking about you more to the BF... you don't even know anything is going on until the BF says something to you.
Actually, there is something you can do about it. Just say NO. Fundamentally, I don't understand why you'd want to meet a female acquaintance for lunch or coffee unless it's in a group setting, you're pursuing her romantically or there's a potential business opportunity. But agreeing to meet a platonic "female" friend one-on-one? Obviously, she wants something from you (and it ain't your d!ck). Seems like a complete waste of time to me.

The_Hand_Of_God

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a similar situation with liking each other. The difference with me was she said "we are friends' so i thought no worries (even though very blatent she is attracted). I asked her to do stuff like i would any friend n she said no because it 'looks bad' and her boyfriend would be mad. So i stopped asking her and you guessed it... i then get a 'i thought we are friends' lecture because i don't speak as much or ask her anywhere. Learning the hard way you can't really have female friends, you can simply never win.

Flirt with them and it's a 'whoa i have a boyfriend'. Treat them like any other friend and it's 'Why you not speaking as much? Are you in a mood? You never ask me anything anymore'.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a similar situation with liking each other. The difference with me was she said "we are friends' so i thought no worries (even though very blatent she is attracted). I asked her to do stuff like i would any friend n she said no because it 'looks bad' and her boyfriend would be mad. So i stopped asking her and you guessed it... i then get a 'i thought we are friends' lecture because i don't speak as much or ask her anywhere. Learning the hard way you can't really have female friends, you can simply never win.

Flirt with them and it's a 'whoa i have a boyfriend'. Treat them like any other friend and it's 'Why you not speaking as much? Are you in a mood? You never ask me anything anymore'.
All of mine have 0 drama. Send a couple memes a month, meet up for coffee twice a year, get hot and heavy when we are both single

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
All of mine have 0 drama. Send a couple memes a month, meet up for coffee twice a year, get hot and heavy when we are both single
Nice! Sound like the ideal female friend