Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do any of yall have orbiters, vassals, or girls for attention

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I have 5 girls I use for that, but I would never have sex with them. Yet, I haven't had sex since February :(

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost considered sleeping with one of my orbitors...but at the last moment, I just couldn't. She's a very nice girl, but there are just too many things unattractive to me about her physically. There's no way I can get past it. Her body is not really fat, but her face makes it look like she's a little chubby. I don't like her hands...she has manly hands. And also, she has extreme emotional problems. Out of the blue, on a peaceful normal sunny day, she'll go all out crazy confession mode and creep me the hell out. I haven't spoken to her in about 3 weeks but I figure I'll message her again sometime because she's decent company.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a few off and on over the years. Most of them during my more beta moments in life. Very few did I even want to have sechs with due to lack of looks. Most of them I got bored with after a while and they faded away after I chose not to escalate the relationship. I really think they were hoping for more, like most male orbiters. I just don't have much use for women unless I am sexually attracted to them.

I've got one now I keep around for when I want to go drink and have a female to talk to. She is pretty much the only female "friend" I have. Every once in a while I invite her over to sleep in my bed, but I don't have sechs with her. We used to date years ago, but that was when her body was rocking. She would like to date again but its not going to happen. The looks just aren't there anymore plus a few too many bits of crazy.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't call her an orbiter, but I have one good female friend right now, which I always thought was impossible. The secret? We've fvcked several times, gotten that out of the way, and can now look at other as people instead of sex partners.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Female orbiters are kind of a waste of time since relationships with women are generally higher maintenance. Most women need fairly consistent attention or they get salty and grumpy. With male friends.. you can go weeks or months without talking and still be good friends without any issues. I would rather spend my time and energy on someone I'm sleeping with or with a male buddy.

Remember.. if a woman's vagina is an apartment.. then attention is rent. Why would you pay rent for an apartment you don't use?

But I always considered plates to be the female version of an orbiter anyway.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female orbiters are kind of a waste of time since relationships with women are generally higher maintenance. Most women need fairly consistent attention or they get salty and grumpy.
I completely agree with this. I do have some orbiters and my God, they are needy as fvck. Constant attention seeking and what not. It's almost like a full time job.

I kid you not, one of them jumped in front of my car just to get my attention. What a nutjob.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do. I have 3. One is an ex who couldn't handle polygamy but is still keen to bonk. Another, who is just friends at the moment but wants to be my sex slave. I have another who started off as a maybe but is a great friend now, although there is a little not of sexual tension there as well ( just how I like it).
The secret for me seems to be acknowledging the sexual interest but also being honest about what you want, whether that is a friendship, being **** buddies or having a ONS.