Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do alpha males pay for sex?

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mental gymnastics here.

I got one, do alpha males drink alcohol or is it only for betas who need an escape from life’s challenge

can we kill the “alpha” male vocabulary already. We (men) aren’t animals like dogs or lions.

I would say the vast majority of men paying for sex comes down to convince.Do you spend weeks at the club improving game and yourself or do you just spend half your paycheck on a dime piece.

I think a lot of you are to immature for this conversation but when your paying for sex you paying for a warm body and a hole to bust your nut. Has nothing to do with gaming a women. Intellectual and intelligent women and men understand this.

Borknagar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Paying for sex is terrible for a man's inner-Game. Men who pay for sex, in the eyes of women, are repulsive.

Women can't comprehend why someone would pay for sex (women have so much abundance that sex is just like turning on a tap for them). So if a woman has ever discovered you have paid for sex then her image of you is shattered forever.

Alpha's, at least in my definition, definitely don't pay for sex.
Technically though. We've all mostly indirectly paid for it.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should only ever pay with your time.

Directly transacting with women for sex “I will pay you money if you place your hand on my quivering wee wee” is a very low value behaviour that women can’t relate to.

You always want a woman to feel like she’s winning by getting to be intimate with you. If you communicate that your wee wee is so pathetic that you must pay women to look at it, then that’s very poor for a man’s inner sense of self worth.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every man pays for sex whether indirectly or directly.

Women can't comprehend why someone would pay for sex (women have so much abundance that sex is just like turning on a tap for them).
Until about ages 45-50, this is correct. There are a lot of women in their 40s and 50s that pay directly for sex. There is a contingent of menopausal/post menopausal White women that go to the Caribbean, Mediterranean, and South Pacific to have sex with exotic young male prostitutes.