Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do alpha girls exist?

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
***** thinking? I dont get why you insult me for no reason boy. This is just pathetic.

Women like Cardi B get more and more common and if you dont know what kind of girl i mean, i cant help you.
How do you know i was intimidated? I just observe this kind of women more and more while men act like the girls i usually like to have sex with.
I didnt say she is an alpha female. These women just have some alpha traits like the idgaf attitude.
10 years ago they weren't like this. The respect for men dropped even more. How can you even judge me without knowing me?
It's not alpha thinking or alpha traits. Some women are just confident and have a high self esteem. You projecting that those two dudes were intimidated by her is just projection. I mean why would they have a reason to be intimidated by a chick on a bus? I mean was she playing around with a taser in her hands like she's bout to zap some motherf.uckers or what? It's you, projecting your ideas on them.. The girl was 16 or 17 you mentioned, and she crossed her legs and had an arrogant air to her? These things alone were enouh for you to create this idea in your head that shes an alpha male? So much so that it caused you to feel "a little aggressive" towards her (a 16-20 yr old) and want to "Punish her" or "Put her in her place"?

You sir, are . a . pu55y. I stand by my statement.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not alpha thinking or alpha traits. Some women are just confident and have a high self esteem. You projecting that those two dudes were intimidated by her is just projection. I mean why would they have a reason to be intimidated by a chick on a bus? I mean was she playing around with a taser in her hands like she's bout to zap some motherf.uckers or what? It's you, projecting your ideas on them.. The girl was 16 or 17 you mentioned, and she crossed her legs and had an arrogant air to her? These things alone were enouh for you to create this idea in your head that shes an alpha male? So much so that it caused you to feel "a little aggressive" towards her (a 16-20 yr old) and want to "Punish her" or "Put her in her place"?

I didnt say that the boys were intimidated by her. Just that they projected a weaker vibe. I grew up in a traditional conservative household and i dont like this kind of behaviour from women. This is why i felt the need to punish her. I dont think that any respectable man would like it if a Girl would act around him like that.

Sorry but if youre totally ok with that you are the one who is not normal.
Youre getting completely emotional and insult someone on the Internet just for sharing something. You think youre above me. Youre not. You clearly lack some values and who knows how you grew up. You need to get straightened out but seems like nobody ever did that .

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hearing this kind of music so loud that everyone can hear it and acting like an arrogant wh*re makes her confident and high self esteem? :D Guys like you who tolerate that are the real problem :D
The basic respect against men is almost non existent these days and thats not because women are '' confident and have high self esteem''. It's because b*tches like you tolerate that instead of acting like a man.
Of course im judging her based on my values and ideas which you don't have. The western p*ssified man tolerates everything expect getting beaten up by a girl. She can act like a man and still get defended by weak honorless men who think that's normal.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was sitting in the train today and noticed a girl hearing loud gangster rap music. She was young probably 16-20. There were 2 boys in front of her sitting as if they had no balls. The girl crossed her legs, had that arrogant look on her face and you clearly could feel this IDGAF attitude from her.
That made me a little aggressive.. i even felt the urge to put her in her place or punish her. The boys didn't even exist for her.
These girls are not uncommon. Boys are more and more pvssified while women are empowered. And the worst thing is this is many young mens reality. They still believe that they have to respect women and put them on a pedestal which makes them lower human beings..
Wonder what your thoughts are on that?
Women that don't have a good attitude should be considered irrelevant. A woman needs to be submissive to be attractive, not aggressive and masculine.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women should be submissive and women that are attracted to you will tend to act submissive. If a woman is acting too confident, it's very unattractive and it's also a strong sign of disinterest. Think who is more attractive - a loud bitchy instagram "model" type covered in makeup carrying a bunch of expensive tat or a quiet shy girl? Who would you rather get to know?

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women should be submissive and women that are attracted to you will tend to act submissive. If a woman is acting too confident, it's very unattractive and it's also a strong sign of disinterest. Think who is more attractive - a loud bitchy instagram "model" type covered in makeup carrying a bunch of expensive tat or a quiet shy girl? Who would you rather get to know?
You're 100 % right. If she acts too confident and doesn't even care if you're in her presence or not, she's not attracted to me nor i'm attracted to her.
But many guys don't even recognize this. They think that this kind of behaviour from females is normal.

Sadly these '' confident '' women are very common nowadays, there were less women like this back then.

This is a good example for one of them. Many men wouldn't even act like that but since these girls are encouraged to do whatever they want and seen as confident acting like that, there is no limit for them.