Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do alpha girls exist?

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was sitting in the train today and noticed a girl hearing loud gangster rap music. She was young probably 16-20. There were 2 boys in front of her sitting as if they had no balls. The girl crossed her legs, had that arrogant look on her face and you clearly could feel this IDGAF attitude from her.
That made me a little aggressive.. i even felt the urge to put her in her place or punish her. The boys didn't even exist for her.
These girls are not uncommon. Boys are more and more pvssified while women are empowered. And the worst thing is this is many young mens reality. They still believe that they have to respect women and put them on a pedestal which makes them lower human beings..
Wonder what your thoughts are on that?

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
So let me get this straight... you saw some girl listening to loud gangster rap music, idealized her with some random ideas becase of some face she was making, and made a whole postt about it?

1) Stop judging people without knowing jack**** about them
2) I wonder if you were sitting with your legs crossed as well

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So let me get this straight... you saw some girl listening to loud gangster rap music, idealized her with some random ideas becase of some face she was making, and made a whole postt about it?

1) Stop judging people without knowing jack**** about them
2) I wonder if you were sitting with your legs crossed as well
You weren't there and wtf i idealized nobody. I judge whoever i want and this is what everybody should do. Judging someone based on their actions. If there is a growing type of bad girls who act like alpha bad boys which is obviously caused by the gynocentric environment and the music they hear, i want to discuss that.

Now gtfo :D

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
You weren't there and wtf i idealized nobody. I judge whoever i want and this is what everybody should do. Judging someone based on their actions. If there is a growing type of bad girls who act like alpha bad boys which is obviously caused by the gynocentric environment and the music they hear, i want to discuss that.

Now gtfo :D
Post that **** in some other irrelvant section.. This is definitely not Don Juan discussion material.. To me you're a pansy. It bleeds out your post.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Girls act fvcking alpha while boys google '' how to be alpha '' there is clearly something wrong
If thats your perspective, it shows where you fit into the whole scheme of things.. Yes, lots of women are confident and alpha. while some dudes are wimps and sensitive these days.. The roles have been reversed to an extent with the advent of social media and women realizing just how powerful they are to all these weak men. However, Alpha males are out here.. they just dont talk about the **** you do.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you're describing is not an alpha girl.
As a matter of fact, girls can't reach alpha status until they become a woman.

The most common form of an Alpha Woman is a Prosecutor.
They are straight up sharks!
Watch some courtroom footage if you don't believe me.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes its the women usually with Alpha males. "Usually"
These girls really don't turn me on. But they must have men in their life and since the average guy is a blue pill beta these days,she probably dates bad boy alphas? Or do you think this b*tch face of them is just a mask they put on ?

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
What you're describing is not an alpha girl.
As a matter of fact, girls can't reach alpha status until they become a woman.

The most common form of an Alpha Woman is a Prosecutor.
They are straight up sharks!
Watch some courtroom footage if you don't believe me.
well said

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young hot women are naturally alpha. They have power and command attention from men just by existing, because they have what men want.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was sitting in the train today and noticed a girl hearing loud gangster rap music. She was young probably 16-20. There were 2 boys in front of her sitting as if they had no balls. The girl crossed her legs, had that arrogant look on her face and you clearly could feel this IDGAF attitude from her.
That made me a little aggressive.. i even felt the urge to put her in her place or punish her. The boys didn't even exist for her.
These girls are not uncommon. Boys are more and more pvssified while women are empowered. And the worst thing is this is many young mens reality. They still believe that they have to respect women and put them on a pedestal which makes them lower human beings..
Wonder what your thoughts are on that?
Ye they called *****s.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
How does anyone not realize this is such pu55y thinking? You basically made a post because you were intimidated by a girl, who was doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, on a bus... and then projected that the 2 guys in front of her were probably also intimidated by her..

then made a whole post about it.. dubbed her an ALPHA female.. without knowing jack about her.

dude, your'e a little bi.tch. im sorry but thats just how i see it.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does anyone not realize this is such pu55y thinking? You basically made a post because you were intimidated by a girl, who was doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, on a bus... and then projected that the 2 guys in front of her were probably also intimidated by her..

then made a whole post about it.. dubbed her an ALPHA female.. without knowing jack about her.

dude, your'e a little bi.tch. im sorry but thats just how i see it.
***** thinking? I dont get why you insult me for no reason boy. This is just pathetic.

Women like Cardi B get more and more common and if you dont know what kind of girl i mean, i cant help you.
How do you know i was intimidated? I just observe this kind of women more and more while men act like the girls i usually like to have sex with.
I didnt say she is an alpha female. These women just have some alpha traits like the idgaf attitude.
10 years ago they weren't like this. The respect for men dropped even more. How can you even judge me without knowing me?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An alpha female is one who has not yet encountered an alpha male, or has been damaged by one

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha Women, as an idea, to me, involve masculine traits, but really, what that boils down to for women, is just pure conflict.

When was the last time, as a man, that you saw blood? I know men who faint at the sight of blood.

Women, they are more psychologically prepared to engage in killing, because they are regularly exposed to the sight of blood, through their menstrual cycle, in a way that many men are not.

My point is, women who engage in conflict are not Alpha, they are women. Men who engage in conflict, they are not Alpha, they are beta, because an alpha man has no reason outside of defending his position within the hierarchy. Beta men begin conflicts, alpha men resolve them.

Women have no place in the alpha/beta hierarchy, if they did, they would more than likely be at the top due to their readiness to engage in the sight of blood, rather than just outright conflict for position.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend has some alpha traits or at least she tries. Sometimes she tries to be bossy so I just outsmart her or put her in her pace. Gotta assert my dominance at all times, women arent leaders.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread if nothing more for me personally sheds light on is a fact that there may be a lack of understanding what alpha is.
Dating advice from woman is akin to trying to understand a dominate female.

Good fcking luck and really who fcking cares??
There "alphaness" comes from there mating strategy and salopsism
We really should not entertain this, you are right, zero impact either way

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain this thinking. More detail. Not connecting dots
Alpha females (or ones perceived to be alpha) which exhibit traits such as dominance, carefree attitude, and other traits often act that way because they haven't encountered a man whom will let them relax into their feminine nature.

When they always have to make decisions and lead the men they encounter, it's merely a product of weak men. Should they encounter a man that forces them to submit (not literally), they tend to follow his leadership and reduce the behaviors associated with alpha women.

If a woman is broken by a man she considers aloha, then you get the "alpha widow", one which will struggle to form healthy relationships with strong men.

I'm not sure if I'm making any sense. In short, an alpha woman is merely a woman who has not found a man worth submitting to.

And for context, I believe what we may call alpha, the more common term would be "strong woman", which is a title every woman seems to claim...