Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do all females cheat?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just at the grocery store and I ran into a girl that used to go to the same gym that I did. I went to highschool with her husband and they are very active in the community we live in. I always viewed her as one of ths last people I would expect to cheat. Very sweet, innocent, was never one to date around or be into the bar scene when single.

I was looking at something and she walked past and sort of playfully gave me a shove, I was never really close to this girl used to small talk and nothing more. After she pushed me i turned around and was actually surprised it was her. She was smiling and said she couldn't believe it was me.... again bizarre because we were not exactly close. We talked and I said hey how is Tim doing ? Tim is her husband. She says ughhh don't ask... we are in a funk. Being that i just had an affair with a married woman almost blow up I sort of withdrew from the topic. She asks if I would like to go for a drink sometime and catch up. I said thanks for the invite but it wouldn't be appropriate. She looked flustered she said " ok if I see you out I'm getting you a drink " and went on her way.

My question is are there any females out there that are loyal? It seems like they all follow the same exact script with their lives. This was one girl I used to look at and say man she seems different... wrong

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only the women we idolize, hot women with lots of effort do this. It's because in creating this image, you have the key to their character.

I've mainly found ALL women will take the interest and attention of an interested man. Few actually follow through.

You ask most guys here "This chick with BF is hot for me" and the main response is "leave alone, this woman will hurt you"

They will lead you so far, but in my experience not that many are out fvcking guys. They are about as bad as we would be, if we had 20 women asking us every day, like they do.

Take a gym rat, a man who spends hours in the gym, buying clothes, looking the part. These are the male equivilent, and 90% of them are doing so to have multiple women.

Beware attractive women, or women who put a lot of effort in.

Monkey branchers are dead common though.

strikerace13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating comes down to you as a man and how you conduct yourself and who you pick. I've know women like this and can see them a mile away. Most come right out and show you who they are and all you goto do is listen. Women don't cheat on a guy who values himself and has a attitude that he can easily replace her. It's true that hotter they are statement, as they have a buffet of guy's to pick from as they are asked all the time.

Billtx49

Reaction score
If she does Not deal effectively with the problems in her life, work and/or personal, then she Will cheat when enough relationship problems arise for her by taking what she sees as the easiest way out of it.
Watch how she deals with her life, or doesn’t, for your first clue…

Last edited:
A

AJ84

Only the women we idolize, hot women with lots of effort do this. It's because in creating this image, you have the key to their character.

I've mainly found ALL women will take the interest and attention of an interested man. Few actually follow through.

You ask most guys here "This chick with BF is hot for me" and the main response is "leave alone, this woman will hurt you"

They will lead you so far, but in my experience not that many are out fvcking guys. They are about as bad as we would be, if we had 20 women asking us every day, like they do.

Take a gym rat, a man who spends hours in the gym, buying clothes, looking the part. These are the male equivilent, and 90% of them are doing so to have multiple women.

Beware attractive women, or women who put a lot of effort in.

Monkey branchers are dead common though.
True, women, like men, like to be seen as attractive but not all women or all men will cheat because of it. It's an ego boost and it feels good when someone sees you as desirable even if you have no intention of doing anything with that person. This is what Instagram is all about.

But I'm confused about the beware of attractive women or women who put a lot of effort in. Guys want attractive women who put effort into looking good, as opposed to unattractive women who put in zero effort, which no guy wants. So now attractive women are to be screened out as potential cheaters?

Come on it's damned if you do damned if you don't. Mixed messages here.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Define cheating, some guys are looser or more strict than others.

In general, if every woman cheats then every girl with a boyfriend is fvckable right? Every, single, one.

So i ask you, have you ever met a girl that wouldn't even entertain the idea of cheating on her bf? I've known many.

Not every woman cheats, but i can't tell you with any real accuracy how to screen for cheaters or what their properties are.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I'm confused about the beware of attractive women or women who put a lot of effort in. Guys want attractive women who put effort into looking good, as opposed to unattractive women who put in zero effort, which no guy wants. So now attractive women are to be screened out as potential cheaters?

Come on it's damned if you do damned if you don't. Mixed messages here.
Everyone wants money but nobody wants to work.

Everyone wants to eat lots of tasty food but no one wants to get fat

Everyone wants to bang a girl who loves kinky sex on the first date, but nobody wants to be the third guy who banged her that night.

Everyone wants to settle down with a proper housewife, but most people wouldn't want to hang out with their mom for fun.

Life is full of contradictions like that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Define cheating, some guys are looser or more strict than others.

In general, if every woman cheats then every girl with a boyfriend is fvckable right? Every, single, one.

So i ask you, have you ever met a girl that wouldn't even entertain the idea of cheating on her bf? I've known many.

Not every woman cheats, but i can't tell you with any real accuracy how to screen for cheaters or what their properties are.
I think a cheater would be more apt to cheat in other situations and do it quite often. Like "history rewrite", they may do this to make theselves look better in front of others. She might scam in other ways to get freebies or effectively steal. She might be very political with a lot of mud slinging.

Also lieing a lot and being non-committal.

Someone who cheats tends to cheat.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I think a cheater would be more apt to cheat in other situations and do it quite often.

My point exactly. When some women can’t normally handle a relationship to their liking in a reasonable manner, they tend to revert to their own past proven sucessful behavior, and the easiest way for them to break up is via cheating with their now guy getting leaked the info that it happened…
His discovery is then easily handled by her reverting into victim and his fault mode.

Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question to you is: why ask this question? What is the point of it? Their nature is emotional and many emotional things are fickle and can change based on circumstances out of our reach. Women are the same.

If you doubt she's cheating on you, then she is. Take it from there.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give you an example.

My girl, when she leaves for work, doesn't do much more than wash her hair. She wears baggy jumpers, doesn't doll herself up.

When she goes out on the town, with me, she is def 8+ in my eyes. I get a lot of male gazes. Esp as I am chubby and older, loads of buff dudes her own age chasing.

Her basic attitude is dressing smart enough for work, but not to get every guys head turning.

When she's off to work, I doubt many Djs would call her hot. If she did herself properly, she would have a trail of men following her.

She doesn't have a big group of "girlfriends" who go drinking.
She doesn't post hot pictures on social media.
Her end goal is kids and family life before all.
We have full access to each others social media accounts.

That is the difference. It's a huge difference.

Provider, yes I am, not loverboy. yet I've been that in the past, and it's not all girls, it's a minority of westernised girls with low self esteem and morals.

I know many may offer different stories but I get the feeling a lot of the above is much stronger in western women. Asian girls seem all about family and success of that family, not hedonism. I'm sure they cheat like any other at times, but I don't see asian girls going back from clubs with some tattood loverboy. I see them obsessing over kids and families and working v hard for wealth and success for their kids.

I may well be proven wrong but I've dated a few girls from the east europe and non western places, and they seem similar. The biggest slvts I've known have been UK, German and Swedish women on holiday. Never seen groups of Jap/Chinese women on holiday having romances behind their HB backs.

the root cause is feminism and the sooner I can get out of here away from this society in moral decline, the better.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I think a cheater would be more apt to cheat in other situations and do it quite often. Like "history rewrite", they may do this to make theselves look better in front of others. She might scam in other ways to get freebies or effectively steal. She might be very political with a lot of mud slinging.

Also lieing a lot and being non-committal.

100% of woman does this.

Besides being pretty and sexy a woman must be a good liar and a good manipulator, it's their biological perogative.

The instinct to survive is deeply embedded.

Observe ur small nieces, notice how much little lies they tell as compared to little boys.

Accept it as such, and nothing much a woman does will surprise you.

A

AJ84

I'll give you an example.

My girl, when she leaves for work, doesn't do much more than wash her hair. She wears baggy jumpers, doesn't doll herself up.

When she goes out on the town, with me, she is def 8+ in my eyes. I get a lot of male gazes. Esp as I am chubby and older, loads of buff dudes her own age chasing.

Her basic attitude is dressing smart enough for work, but not to get every guys head turning.

When she's off to work, I doubt many Djs would call her hot. If she did herself properly, she would have a trail of men following her.

She doesn't have a big group of "girlfriends" who go drinking.
She doesn't post hot pictures on social media.
Her end goal is kids and family life before all.
We have full access to each others social media accounts.

That is the difference. It's a huge difference.

Provider, yes I am, not loverboy. yet I've been that in the past, and it's not all girls, it's a minority of westernised girls with low self esteem and morals.

I know many may offer different stories but I get the feeling a lot of the above is much stronger in western women. Asian girls seem all about family and success of that family, not hedonism. I'm sure they cheat like any other at times, but I don't see asian girls going back from clubs with some tattood loverboy. I see them obsessing over kids and families and working v hard for wealth and success for their kids.

I may well be proven wrong but I've dated a few girls from the east europe and non western places, and they seem similar. The biggest slvts I've known have been UK, German and Swedish women on holiday. Never seen groups of Jap/Chinese women on holiday having romances behind their HB backs.

the root cause is feminism and the sooner I can get out of here away from this society in moral decline, the better.
I live in Toronto where we have a lot of Asian people, in addition to other cultures and I can tell you that what you have with your Aisan girl is the exception not the norm. It's not an Asian thing, it is probably just a personal values/upbringing thing.

Social media attention grabbing is another level but not all women who look good are on Instagram or hanging out with a big groups of girls drinking.

Making an effort to look good feels good, period. Don't you feel good when you know you look good, regardless of if you are at work or on a date? I don't think guys should be seeing this as a red flag, they are just making a small pool smaller for themselves if they do that, unless, like I said before, they have oodles of options.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I live in Toronto where we have a lot of Asian people, in addition to other cultures and I can tell you that what you have with your Aisan girl is the exception not the norm. It's not an Asian thing, it is probably just a personal values/upbringing thing.

Social media attention grabbing is another level but not all women who look good are on Instagram or hanging out with a big groups of girls drinking.

Making an effort to look good feels good, period. Don't you feel good when you know you look good, regardless of if you are at work or on a date? I don't think guys should be seeing this as a red flag, they are just making a small pool smaller for themselves if they do that, unless, like I said before, they have oodles of options.
I live in Asia, where there's a lot of Asians and very little westerners and what he has is an Asian norm.

There r exceptions to that norm, Asian girls being westernised and following the tattooed pop culture, it's kind of cute actually, but not wife nor LTR material.

And I feel extremely good if I'm in a tattered cloths or not. It's a mindset thingy and it's called confidence. A man of essence has little time for attention whoring, there's more important things to do with what little free time we have in a day.

Oh yes all those attention whoring is a big red flag, tattoos too.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Asia, where there's a lot of Asians and very little westerners and what he has is an Asian norm.

There r exceptions to that norm, Asian girls being westernised and following the tattooed pop culture, it's kind of cute actually, but not wife nor LTR material.

And I feel extremely good if I'm in a tattered cloths or not. It's a mindset thingy and it's called confidence. A man of essence has little time for attention whoring, there's more important things to do with what little free time we have in a day.

Oh yes all those attention whoring is a big red flag, tattoos too.
Attention whoring...about 95% of them do it, especially the beautiful ones. I disqualify girls with tattoos almost instantly. If she's got one tattoo or two and can explain the meaning of them and it comes out they really mean sth to her, OK. If not..meh.

But here's the thing, @Spaz . If you don't deal with women who attention *****, as a man, you gotta be prepared to deal with so few women that most men who come here would not be able. They are not good enough to be "seen" from those kinda women and are not even looking for those kinda women. A lot of men here and in the world are looking just to get laid LOL

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
The naive, wide-eyed male view of monogamy that i entertained growing up (and many somehow still hold dear well into adulthood) simply doesn't exist.

I don't think anyone should be offering advice until they've had over 5 girlfriends.

And then, that's without even the paradigm shift going from provider game to loverboy game and seeing thoroughly the other side.
imo all depends on two factors:

1. how happy is she with her men AND how much she is attracted to him at the time
2. her current available options.

@Fruitbat
but dont you think she either uses you for money/house/citizenship ?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Attention whoring...about 95% of them do it, especially the beautiful ones. I disqualify girls with tattoos almost instantly. If she's got one tattoo or two and can explain the meaning of them and it comes out they really mean sth to her, OK. If not..meh.

But here's the thing, @Spaz . If you don't deal with women who attention *****, as a man, you gotta be prepared to deal with so few women that most men who come here would not be able. They are not good enough to be "seen" from those kinda women and are not even looking for those kinda women. A lot of men here and in the world are looking just to get laid LOL
Well I do admit I'm prone to go on the prowl for woman. It's been so when I was in my teens through my early 30's. Life was so good when I was a tadpole.

But like all tadpoles I grew up and suddenly all these woman mean so little, the hunt, the conquests, it means so little now.

I realise that actually my conquest of woman was actually their conquest. You will come to this realisation once you've been through the block.

It's a game of sorts.

With hindsight these games r important too and has a correlation with the success to a man in real life.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I do admit I'm prone to go on the prowl for woman. It's been so when I was in my teens through my early 30's. Life was so good when I was a tadpole.

But like all tadpoles I grew up and suddenly all these woman mean so little, the hunt, the conquests, it means so little now.

I realise that actually my conquest of woman was actually their conquest. You will come to this realisation once you've been through the block.

It's a game of sorts.

With hindsight these games r important too and has a correlation with the success to a man in real life.
More power to you, Sir. I am already through with the thrill of the conquest, but the hunt still thrills me. I guess it's sth masculine, the hunter thing.