Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do ab rollers really work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
Yes way. 3 x 10 = 30 per day every day. It's hard dude. You may not be able to do it.

You know I just want to say those pictures can be misleading. Because in the first one he may be holding out his stomach and the 2nd one holding it in. I know from experience that makes a huge difference. With the right angle I could I make it look like I lost 30 lbs. If He pushed out his stomach in both pictures you could truly measure.

And also I clicked the video when he's not flexing, it made a difference, but he still has a while to go. Not only that but he possibly could have also lost weight by his diet, not to be suspicious, just saying hard to say it's scientific without knowing all facts.

(I used to be a personal trainer). Now we need to ask that jacked mod for help, I'm sure he knows better.
1583903909569.png

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You know I just want to say those pictures can be misleading. Because in the first one he may be holding out his stomach and the 2nd one holding it in. I know from experience that makes a huge difference. With the right angle I could I make it look like I lost 30 lbs. If He pushed out his stomach in both pictures you could truly measure.

And also I clicked the video when he's not flexing, it made a difference, but he still has a while to go. Not only that but he possibly could have also lost weight by his diet, not to be suspicious, just saying hard to say it's scientific without knowing all facts.

(I used to be a personal trainer). Now we need to ask that jacked mod for help, I'm sure he knows better.
View attachment 3745
Overall that dude still has the tools to be really ripped. A lot of guys here would kill to have that body. Sure a little flab but overall everything is there.

When I lived in St. Louis I was skinny, BUT I did NOT eat nearly as much fast food. I drank less soda and a lot less sweets. My abs and my stomach overall were much more toned and tight. Even though I'm skinny still I notice my belly area is a little less toned and more bloated since I drink a lot of soda, sugar and junk food.

Doesn't that stuff usually tend to go into the belly? Even when I didn't exercise when I was younger and I was overweight I noticed when I stopped drinking soda for a couple weeks I lost weight.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
They might want his body, but I'm talking about the product's results strictly. They made him seem like he make a drastic change, look closely at the first picture, he still has some abs showing, he's just holding out his stomach. Let him take both pictures with his stomach out and then we can say it really helped him. Look at the photo I showed, he still did change, it did work and help, just saying it's not gonna take 6 weeks to get your goal if you only use this, but you will improve. If you added diet with that I bet you would make quick gains.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
They might want his body, but I'm talking about the product's results strictly. They made him seem like he make a drastic change, look closely at the first picture, he still has some abs showing, he's just holding out his stomach. Let him take both pictures with his stomach out and then we can say it really helped him. Look at the photo I showed, he still did change, it did work and help, just saying it's not gonna take 6 weeks to get your goal if you only use this, but you will improve. If you added diet with that I bet you would make quick gains.
This guy gives some good tips. I also am having the bike put together on Monday as well. So currently I have my treadmill, home gym, dumbbells, and the sub division small gym that has some equipment and in the summer I'll run outside. I should be every fit by Aug.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
I saw that guy as a suggested watch next to the other link.

he is clearly ripped.

My goal is also to improve and try to have a six pack so I can actually show the bottom of my picture :p.

But it's gonna take diet to really win, gonna take a lot of will power.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
gumbel? At once or like in the morning and then other half at night ?
All at once, best at night before bed so your abs have time to recover. You will be sore in the morning for the few weeks if done correctly.

View attachment 3745
I've posted pics of me and my abs. It works. Believe what you wish.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, you know what I'll be honest with you. I was hating because I wished I could use it. I have a hurt ankle that I received from doing wrong and am now limited in what I could do, I was hoping that it didn't work and projecting that.
I feel frustrated that I now have to limit my diet which is a very hard step for me.

I apologize.

I'm sure it does, it did look like it worked a bit. I will try not to do that again, I don't like the hater mindset of bringing down things you can't have. While I may have had a hint of truth in my arguments against, it really wasn't so important, I would delete them now if I could.

Thank you for correcting me and telling me that Rick, I do believe you.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
@AtomSmasher since you liked, I request that you delete my hater posts in this thread if it's not too much work, that puts doubt into people's mind, Rick has shown me that he was right and the abroller can really help :)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
All at once, best at night before bed so your abs have time to recover. You will be sore in the morning for the few weeks if done correctly.

I've posted pics of me and my abs. It works. Believe what you wish.
I guess the key like that Tyrone in the video states is that you have to actually use your abs when using it and not pulling back with you knees.

Status
Not open for further replies.