Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do ab rollers really work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I was thinking about buying one of those ab rollers. Do they really work and give you tight abs and muscular abs or is it a gimmick ?

Just got my exercise bike in today and need to out it together. Experimented with my home gym a bit tonight so I'm ready to use that too. Man I'm weaker than I thought lol. Getting ready for my treadmill workout.

Should I buy the ab roller or waste of 20 bucks?

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used an ab roller during a bulk. Serves in tennis were coming in hard. Beat a whole age division under me. Entire tennis complex watching me ace a guy. Where on the clay ball bounced went out of the complex. So in short ab roller under most basic 35-70$ works as long as you put it under a moderate routine. No rebound and your mechanics are solid. Legs together with slight back arch inward... So yea go for it best $30 I ever spent

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can pick one up at Walmart for $5.

If you do it properly, it's one of the best ab workouts you can get.

I think you can get an inverted situp bench for under $40(i think I paid $20 for mine @ D!cks, 15-20 years ago).

Get gravity boots or a teeter table, if you want to get fancy.

Just get on the floor and do crunched, if you wanna save $5, but starting a threat to discuss whether a $5 piece of equipment that's been around since I was a kid(at least) is a "scam" ...seriously?
I never heard much about them which is why I asked. They have fancier ones for 20 bucks. Even that is not much to spend if it's better.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are on thin ice @biggoal

I'll let this Thread continue but if I get even the faintest notion that you are trolling, it's getting the axe as well.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So do you have abs yet?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I was thinking about buying one of those ab rollers. Do they really work and give you tight abs and muscular abs or is it a gimmick ?

Just got my exercise bike in today and need to out it together. Experimented with my home gym a bit tonight so I'm ready to use that too. Man I'm weaker than I thought lol. Getting ready for my treadmill workout.

Should I buy the ab roller or waste of 20 bucks?
This is what you need. Yes, it does work.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Looks good for only 33 bucks. I might have to order it. Does it give you a workout and burn calories or does it just tighten muscles?

I do like the chick in the product ad though. That is the kind of slim body I like. a lot on here hate that slim body though. I would plow her all night.
Yes, if you use your abs to control the crunch and not your biceps. Follow the video below and you'll be golden.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks good for only 33 bucks. I might have to order it. Does it give you a workout and burn calories or does it just tighten muscles?

I do like the chick in the product ad though. That is the kind of slim body I like. a lot on here hate that slim body though. I would plow her all night.
You do NOT need to burn any calories you are dangerously underweight.

That's the last time I'm going to say it...

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
If you want her then go get her. First off search the ad in google, use the images tab and paste it, and see if you can find the model, then search on twitter/insta/facebook and message her.
Or if you want a girl like that then go and earn her, no point talking about it, go and get it.

That being said, if all you see is her outside and nothing inside you're not gonna find any woman of value, also you're probably not gonna have the motivation to do what it takes to get her.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I do not see why you need abs for OLD. However, if you do it correctly, 3 sets of 10 daily, you should start to see results within 4 - 6 weeks. You should be on a weigh gainer though.
No way results that fast with 3 sets. But the douche spiked hair, meat head gymcels post that on tinder and pof and look all tough and buffed doing that which impresses ladies.

So when I get buffed should I be a gymcel?

Status
Not open for further replies.