Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do 18yrs girls date 30yrs+ guys?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck buddies? yeah and easily if you are in great shape and have your own place and dimension.

Serious dating? uhmm very unlikely, there are too many cultural limits for that to happen especially peer pressure from her friends.

Anyway the strongest external factors are the culture of the country where you live and how youngish you look.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say it's becoming more common, for many reasons

1) 21st century Daddy issues
2) Boys their own age are basically androgynous & weak
3) The tabooness & allure of being the submissive feminine
4) The suppression of masculinity in wider society

The Feminists have shot themselves in the foot because when supress something it only becomes more appealing, eventually. This is why a book like 50 Shades of Grey became the best seller at the height of 3rd wave feminism (LOL)

You couldn't make that up
Interesting points man! Thanks for your feedback.

About the 50 shades of grey, I've met a woman that enjoyed it when I was younger... And she was very horny. She said she wanted to do the things that was on that book hahaha... I laugh a lot. It seems they love those kind of fantasies.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck buddies? yeah and easily if you are in great shape and have your own place and dimension.

Serious dating? uhmm very unlikely, there are too many cultural limits for that to happen especially peer pressure from her friends.

Anyway the strongest external factors are the culture of the country where you live and how youngish you look.
Thats true! Thanks for your feedback!

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do those young girls like to date* old guys in that age?

Im asking cause Im talking with two 18yrs girls. One of them knows my age and she is showing interest.

But the second one is the one Im feeling more connection and she still doesnt asked for my age until now.

Afraid of that being a problem, like losing interest because of age. And Im not used to talk with 18yrs girls for some time. More were 24yrs to 30yrs.

Any thoughts about that?
Treat them the same as you would treat any other women. Escalate quickly and if they're not interested, ditch them.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date? Most likely not. Girls (note use of the term "girl" not "woman") that age are very preoccupied with status and appearances. It's one of the reasons why college girls will often bang the beer-gutted pre-selected members of their tribe over the handsome stranger.

Hence, at 29/30 you're not going to seriously date a teen-aged girl in most cases unless you are a pre-selected, peer-approved, alpha member of her tribe. A good example I've seen play out a few times -- you're the manager of the restaurant where she is employed as a waitress etc. even if it's McDonald's and your management position doesn't afford you real status in society. If you're pre-selected, peer-approved, and an authority figure in her life, a scenario where you're actually a dating prospect for her at your age becomes more realistic.

I think this would also tend to be true for a FB situation or a fling.

Unless you are very immature, it's hard to envision having anything in common with a teen girl beyond physical lust when you're pushing 30. But no, seizing an opportunity for 18-year old poon at your age isn't creepy yet.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 40 and still get girls in that age group (late teens - early 20s) just as easily as when I was in my 20s. In fact it's easier for me now because I have more experience.

If you have game and you can get a girl's p*ssy wet, age is irrelevant. You're only 29 - you lack self belief and have the limiting belief that guys over 30 can't get 18 year olds. Address that, as the outer world is simply a reflection of our inner world - if you believe something is possible, then it is.

And stop believing 30+ is old for a guy. It isn't. 30s is still young and nowhere near your prime for a guy.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is who wants to train one that young?

There is a pretty good parallel with buying a horse. The Well trained ones are expensive and the have some experience. But you can make one more valuable if you get it younger and teach it with patience and kindness. but to get that value you have to keep it for the rest of her life or trade her for something more valuable.

After a certain age, us guys don't want to be starting colts and putting up with Colt/Filly BS all the time. Some guys like a challenge.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 40 and still get girls in that age group (late teens - early 20s) just as easily as when I was in my 20s. In fact it's easier for me now because I have more experience.

If you have game and you can get a girl's p*ssy wet, age is irrelevant. You're only 29 - you lack self belief and have the limiting belief that guys over 30 can't get 18 year olds. Address that, as the outer world is simply a reflection of our inner world - if you believe something is possible, then it is.

And stop believing 30+ is old for a guy. It isn't. 30s is still young and nowhere near your prime for a guy.
And if we read it on the internet, then it must be true.

Rather than attempt some ‘image’ (to strangers on the internet, I might add) ... your ‘successes’ would prove more convincing - had you offered the OP some actual tips.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah, any age gap of 10 years or so means you have to be top tier in something. Whether that's status, looks, wealth etc.

Assuming we're talking about attractive women.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if we read it on the internet, then it must be true.

Rather than attempt some ‘image’ (to strangers on the internet, I might add) ... your ‘successes’ would prove more convincing - had you offered the OP some actual tips.
Reread my reply - I already gave the OP all the advice he needs. He doesn't need 'tips' - he simply needs to address his limiting and disempowering beliefs about him being too old at 29 / 30 to get 18 year old girls.

The very fact he's on a forum asking whether it's possible is another of his problems. The funny thing about life is that what you believe is or isn't possible becomes your reality.

No amount of 'tips' will help him unless he changes his beliefs / mindset.

As for me, I do just fine thank you. In my reality, anything's possible with women, including getting much younger ones! Age is just a number.

If you prefer 18 years olds, then pursue 18 year olds. Simple. You don't need to ask anyone 'is it possible?'. Decide it IS possible, then go out an do it. I've never given a thought to whether it's possible or not - I just do it.

And 30 isn't that f*cking old anyway. If anything, it's an ADVANTAGE to be in your 30s for getting younger girls.

I would however recommend not meeting girls online. I've always gotten better results from in person approaches (I do direct approaches in the daytime).

The amount of misinformation, overthinking and over analysing on this thread is simply staggering btw.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it can happen, but it's very unlikely I think. If it happens, she's is going to be a 6 or max 7 with personal or family issues, loner girl, not a flawless 10s, that's for sure, unless you're Drake or a NBA player.
You can attract a 18yo girls, but at this age they are really influenced by friends, they will tell her that you're too old and and you want her for sex only (which is usually true), and she is going to drop you. End of the story.

If you're still in your 20s, 26-28 it's possible, but when you reach 30, then 31, 32.. you can forget about it.
So many ridiculous, totally unfounded over-generalisations in your post. Geez.

It's totally possible to get 18 yr olds in your 30s. Age has got nothing to do with it. It's got everything to do with your ability with women and what you personally believe is possible for you.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 30 I met my wife who was 21. 18 is probably not a good year to pick the girl up unless you just want to fvck her. At 18 they are going out into the world to discover themselves and line up a career, they think they have potential. At 21 the chick has had a few jobs and realizes that the working world is either wonderful (and she gets nothing but compliments) or it sucks and the only thing going on in her life is lunch. Maybe she's been on some dates by then and is a little frustrated with the quality of guys she's seen or maybe she's a huge ***** by then and she'll be looking at you to manage her sex drive. If you are a man of some wisdom and have a bit of experience behind you, picking up young broads is easy as pie. She'll want to hang out with an older guy because you're fun but stable, not like her twenty year old blind date who just woke up drunk or is nervous as hell around her. She'll be sizing you up as marriage material and like my wife, may latch onto you as her 'big brother'.

You should feel confident though, your competition thinks that simping is a legitimate way to live. They are total garbage, they have no game and they think women and trannies are the same thing, it boggles my mind. [ ]

She won't lose interest because of AGE, she'll lose it because of GAME.

This is your competition bro

Last edited:

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 30 I met my wife who was 21. 18 is probably not a good year to pick the girl up unless you just want to fvck her. At 18 they are going out into the world to discover themselves and line up a career, they think they have potential. At 21 the chick has had a few jobs and realizes that the working world is either wonderful (and she gets nothing but compliments) or it sucks and the only thing going on in her life is lunch. Maybe she's been on some dates by then and is a little frustrated with the quality of guys she's seen or maybe she's a huge ***** by then and she'll be looking at you to manage her sex drive. If you are a man of some wisdom and have a bit of experience behind you, picking up young broads is easy as pie. She'll want to hang out with an older guy because you're fun but stable, not like her twenty year old blind date who just woke up drunk or is nervous as hell around her. She'll be sizing you up as marriage material and like my wife, may latch onto you as her 'big brother'.

You should feel confident though, your competition thinks that simping is a legitimate way to live. They are total garbage, they have no game and they think women and trannies are the same thing, it boggles my mind. [ ]

She won't lose interest because of AGE, she'll lose it because of GAME.

This is your competition bro
Great feedback man! Thanks!

Thats very true! I have to say that Im enjoying more dating women with 21yrs old and up. I think this age they start to have some better talks than younger women.

Had a date with a 18yrs old girl some weeks ago... I thought it was a bit different on sex than with older women. But I dont think it was the age... Maybe her personality. She told me that she took 2 prescribed meds for mind (depression, anxiety) since she was 15yrs old. And she was a bit cold on conversations, it seems that she didnt had emotions. So maybe it was just a matter of connection.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do those young girls like to date* old guys in that age?
I believe women (not all of them ofcourse) are attracted to older men, as most men are attracted to younger women. It's simple biology.

In prehistoric times a man had to look for a young woman to procreate. The younger, the better for having a healthy offspring. Women on the other hand were drawn to older men. Men who were 30 yo, 35 yo or even 40 yo were highly desired sexual partners because if a men grew to become that age - in dangerous times of hunting mammoths, with sabletooth tigers walking around - then that ment this guy had some pretty good genes.

Times have changed ofcourse and I don't have to risk my life every time I wanna eat something, nor am I at risk of being eaten by a big cat when I go for a walk on my own. But our instincts are still the same as they were 10000 years ago. This doesn't change this quickly. So lots of women are still drawn to older men.

Yeah I know.. I'm every feminist's wet dream of a guy, aren't I?

I've noticed young girls flirting/liking me lots of times

I'm 40 years old and an 18-year old was heavily chasing me last summer. I'm talking 25 texts messages a day, trying her best to meet up with me. She was too young for me so I never made a move.

I also was a teacher for 5 years. You won't believe what 16 yo girls do to catch your attention and yes, they knew goddamn well that I was twice their age. One even wrote me a love letter. Pretty cute, but it was cute because she was just a child in my eyes. I saw her profile on Facebook last year when she commented on a school picture from around that time. She's about 22-23 now and goddamn.. she's gorgeous. I admit, now would be a completely different ball game if I were to meet her again.

In my current job I'm responsible for hiring the summer job students. A bunch of 16-17-18-19 and 20 yo's. I never hit on them ofcourse, but you can tell some of them feel attracted to me. And no, it's not in my head or an ego trip. I'm not into young girls.

So yeah, some 18 yo will find a 30 yo attractive.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also.. if you ask a woman or young girl directly what her dream guy would be most of them will say "a bit older"

But never go by what they say. They honestly believe this. Look at what they do.

Girls will say they don't wanna date a black guy and end up marrying one, or they don't want a white guy but they're dating one just 3 months later. Or no, not a bald guy, until they meet a bald guy with a lot of game and they feel attracted.

It's the same with age. Most girls don't see themselves with a guy who's 15 years older than them, but will it stop them when they meet one who sparks their emotions? No

This is why older men struggle to match with much younger women on Tinder. The girls set their age range just a few years above their age, so they never even see the older guys' profiles. And if they were to see a 45 yo's profile they would swipe left when they see the age. But let that same 45 yo man talk to them and you could get an entire other outcome.

edit: I say most girls, there are a lot of girls who really, really don't want a guy who's much older.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe women (not all of them ofcourse) are attracted to older men, as most men are attracted to younger women. It's simple biology.

In prehistoric times a man had to look for a young woman to procreate. The younger, the better for having a healthy offspring. Women on the other hand were drawn to older men. Men who were 30 yo, 35 yo or even 40 yo were highly desired sexual partners because if a men grew to become that age - in dangerous times of hunting mammoths, with sabletooth tigers walking around - then that ment this guy had some pretty good genes.

Times have changed ofcourse and I don't have to risk my life every time I wanna eat something, nor am I at risk of being eaten by a big cat when I go for a walk on my own. But our instincts are still the same as they were 10000 years ago. This doesn't change this quickly. So lots of women are still drawn to older men.

Yeah I know.. I'm every feminist's wet dream of a guy, aren't I?

I've noticed young girls flirting/liking me lots of times

I'm 40 years old and an 18-year old was heavily chasing me last summer. I'm talking 25 texts messages a day, trying her best to meet up with me. She was too young for me so I never made a move.

I also was a teacher for 5 years. You won't believe what 16 yo girls do to catch your attention and yes, they knew goddamn well that I was twice their age. One even wrote me a love letter. Pretty cute, but it was cute because she was just a child in my eyes. I saw her profile on Facebook last year when she commented on a school picture from around that time. She's about 22-23 now and goddamn.. she's gorgeous. I admit, now would be a completely different ball game if I were to meet her again.

In my current job I'm responsible for hiring the summer job students. A bunch of 16-17-18-19 and 20 yo's. I never hit on them ofcourse, but you can tell some of them feel attracted to me. And no, it's not in my head or an ego trip. I'm not into young girls.

So yeah, some 18 yo will find a 30 yo attractive.
I was a teacher for 15 years and this was my experience aswell. Especially with college aged women, they would follow me home and in one case, I had a stalker... who was a hot stalker but I had a girlfriend at the time and she was making threats against her. If you guys want to get chicks, go teach ESL.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the same with age. Most girls don't see themselves with a guy who's 15 years older than them, but will it stop them when they meet one who sparks their emotions? No

This is why older men struggle to match with much younger women on Tinder. The girls set their age range just a few years above their age, so they never even see the older guys' profiles. And if they were to see a 45 yo's profile they would swipe left when they see the age. But let that same 45 yo man talk to them and you could get an entire other outcome.
Exactly on both points - what girls SAY they will do/won't do with guys is bullsh*t. Pay attention only to their actions, not their words.

As to age, it's true that if a guy wants to get much younger girls, he'd be much better off approaching them in person rather than trying to get them online. That way, she won't initially know your age and you have a chance of getting her attracted to you before you reveal your age. However if you'd tried to meet the same girl online, they might have filtered you out based on age before you even had a chance.

I think the OP does himself a complete disservice by believing 30 is old. The real truth is, at age 30 a man is just getting started. After age 30, man's status and attractiveness RISES. It is the exact opposite with women - after 30 (or even after age 25), her SMV and level of attractiveness DECREASES.

It's also counterproductive and disempowering to even ask the questions 'Do 18 year old girls date guys age 30+?' or 'Is it possible for guys age 30+ to get 18 year old girls?' There is no absolute truth. If you want to get 18 year olds, never mind asking 'Is it possible?'. Just assume it is, then start approaching them and make it happen. That's your answer, and that's how you can get results with girls that age.