Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do 18yrs girls date 30yrs+ guys?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck buddies? yeah and easily if you are in great shape and have your own place and dimension.

Serious dating? uhmm very unlikely, there are too many cultural limits for that to happen especially peer pressure from her friends.

Anyway the strongest external factors are the culture of the country where you live and how youngish you look.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say it's becoming more common, for many reasons

1) 21st century Daddy issues
2) Boys their own age are basically androgynous & weak
3) The tabooness & allure of being the submissive feminine
4) The suppression of masculinity in wider society

The Feminists have shot themselves in the foot because when supress something it only becomes more appealing, eventually. This is why a book like 50 Shades of Grey became the best seller at the height of 3rd wave feminism (LOL)

You couldn't make that up
Interesting points man! Thanks for your feedback.

About the 50 shades of grey, I've met a woman that enjoyed it when I was younger... And she was very horny. She said she wanted to do the things that was on that book hahaha... I laugh a lot. It seems they love those kind of fantasies.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck buddies? yeah and easily if you are in great shape and have your own place and dimension.

Serious dating? uhmm very unlikely, there are too many cultural limits for that to happen especially peer pressure from her friends.

Anyway the strongest external factors are the culture of the country where you live and how youngish you look.
Thats true! Thanks for your feedback!

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do those young girls like to date* old guys in that age?

Im asking cause Im talking with two 18yrs girls. One of them knows my age and she is showing interest.

But the second one is the one Im feeling more connection and she still doesnt asked for my age until now.

Afraid of that being a problem, like losing interest because of age. And Im not used to talk with 18yrs girls for some time. More were 24yrs to 30yrs.

Any thoughts about that?
Treat them the same as you would treat any other women. Escalate quickly and if they're not interested, ditch them.

rjc149

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Date? Most likely not. Girls (note use of the term "girl" not "woman") that age are very preoccupied with status and appearances. It's one of the reasons why college girls will often bang the beer-gutted pre-selected members of their tribe over the handsome stranger.

Hence, at 29/30 you're not going to seriously date a teen-aged girl in most cases unless you are a pre-selected, peer-approved, alpha member of her tribe. A good example I've seen play out a few times -- you're the manager of the restaurant where she is employed as a waitress etc. even if it's McDonald's and your management position doesn't afford you real status in society. If you're pre-selected, peer-approved, and an authority figure in her life, a scenario where you're actually a dating prospect for her at your age becomes more realistic.

I think this would also tend to be true for a FB situation or a fling.

Unless you are very immature, it's hard to envision having anything in common with a teen girl beyond physical lust when you're pushing 30. But no, seizing an opportunity for 18-year old poon at your age isn't creepy yet.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 40 and still get girls in that age group (late teens - early 20s) just as easily as when I was in my 20s. In fact it's easier for me now because I have more experience.

If you have game and you can get a girl's p*ssy wet, age is irrelevant. You're only 29 - you lack self belief and have the limiting belief that guys over 30 can't get 18 year olds. Address that, as the outer world is simply a reflection of our inner world - if you believe something is possible, then it is.

And stop believing 30+ is old for a guy. It isn't. 30s is still young and nowhere near your prime for a guy.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is who wants to train one that young?

There is a pretty good parallel with buying a horse. The Well trained ones are expensive and the have some experience. But you can make one more valuable if you get it younger and teach it with patience and kindness. but to get that value you have to keep it for the rest of her life or trade her for something more valuable.

After a certain age, us guys don't want to be starting colts and putting up with Colt/Filly BS all the time. Some guys like a challenge.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 40 and still get girls in that age group (late teens - early 20s) just as easily as when I was in my 20s. In fact it's easier for me now because I have more experience.

If you have game and you can get a girl's p*ssy wet, age is irrelevant. You're only 29 - you lack self belief and have the limiting belief that guys over 30 can't get 18 year olds. Address that, as the outer world is simply a reflection of our inner world - if you believe something is possible, then it is.

And stop believing 30+ is old for a guy. It isn't. 30s is still young and nowhere near your prime for a guy.
And if we read it on the internet, then it must be true.

Rather than attempt some ‘image’ (to strangers on the internet, I might add) ... your ‘successes’ would prove more convincing - had you offered the OP some actual tips.

B80

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah, any age gap of 10 years or so means you have to be top tier in something. Whether that's status, looks, wealth etc.

Assuming we're talking about attractive women.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if we read it on the internet, then it must be true.

Rather than attempt some ‘image’ (to strangers on the internet, I might add) ... your ‘successes’ would prove more convincing - had you offered the OP some actual tips.
Reread my reply - I already gave the OP all the advice he needs. He doesn't need 'tips' - he simply needs to address his limiting and disempowering beliefs about him being too old at 29 / 30 to get 18 year old girls.

The very fact he's on a forum asking whether it's possible is another of his problems. The funny thing about life is that what you believe is or isn't possible becomes your reality.

No amount of 'tips' will help him unless he changes his beliefs / mindset.

As for me, I do just fine thank you. In my reality, anything's possible with women, including getting much younger ones! Age is just a number.

If you prefer 18 years olds, then pursue 18 year olds. Simple. You don't need to ask anyone 'is it possible?'. Decide it IS possible, then go out an do it. I've never given a thought to whether it's possible or not - I just do it.

And 30 isn't that f*cking old anyway. If anything, it's an ADVANTAGE to be in your 30s for getting younger girls.

I would however recommend not meeting girls online. I've always gotten better results from in person approaches (I do direct approaches in the daytime).

The amount of misinformation, overthinking and over analysing on this thread is simply staggering btw.

mikedee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it can happen, but it's very unlikely I think. If it happens, she's is going to be a 6 or max 7 with personal or family issues, loner girl, not a flawless 10s, that's for sure, unless you're Drake or a NBA player.
You can attract a 18yo girls, but at this age they are really influenced by friends, they will tell her that you're too old and and you want her for sex only (which is usually true), and she is going to drop you. End of the story.

If you're still in your 20s, 26-28 it's possible, but when you reach 30, then 31, 32.. you can forget about it.