Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do 18yrs girls date 30yrs+ guys?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do those young girls like to date* old guys in that age?

Im asking cause Im talking with two 18yrs girls. One of them knows my age and she is showing interest.

But the second one is the one Im feeling more connection and she still doesnt asked for my age until now.

Afraid of that being a problem, like losing interest because of age. And Im not used to talk with 18yrs girls for some time. More were 24yrs to 30yrs.

Any thoughts about that?

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you chasing low interest women

Ioi= bang, she's legal, maybe her friend join in later, take it as it comes

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didnt get it man.

You mean, 18yrs old girls are low interest?
No, you mentioned receiving interest cues from the one, but interested in the other... Just take the one who's interested and see where it goes... Sounds like she is already aware of your age anyways.

If she's 18, she has other things to offer you as long as you are setting up boundaries and not being a sugar.

Older women will attack younger women for dating older men, because older women cannot compete with them, this is where the major problem is in these situations.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you mentioned receiving interest cues from the one, but interested in the other... Just take the one who's interested and see where it goes... Sounds like she is already aware of your age anyways.

If she's 18, she has other things to offer you as long as you are setting up boundaries and not being a sugar.

Older women will attack younger women for dating older men, because older women cannot compete with them, this is where the major problem is in these situations.
Thats true man. Gonna focus on the one showing interest, and if the second one show interest too then I go for it.

This thing about older women attacking younger women is so funny... I saw that a lot during some family meetings or even on the internet.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats true man. Gonna focus on the one showing interest, and if the second one show interest too then I go for it.

This thing about older women attacking younger women is so funny... I saw that a lot during some family meetings or even on the internet.
The politics are absolutely unreal, sometimes I leave my phone on the chair I'm sitting on, locked, but with the recording app on just so I can hear what Is being said, they are none the wiser, but I am.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anything it's easier when they're so young. You're more experienced in every way and leading them is easy.

@Blacksheep you better have your money situation figured out if you've got time for girls, unless you're playing with them on the job.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The politics are absolutely unreal, sometimes I leave my phone on the chair I'm sitting on, locked, but with the recording app on just so I can hear what Is being said, they are none the wiser, but I am.
Be careful recording people's conversation you are not part of. Eavesdropping is a Federal crime in the U.S. States are either 1 party or 2 party consent states. If you live in the U.S. and get caught, you may be prosecuted if you get arrested and charge with such crime. I cannot see your IP address, but the webmaster can. I am not sure about moderators. No, I dont believe your wise.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Blacksheep you better have your money situation figured out if you've got time for girls, unless you're playing with them on the job.
Thats something important. I've tried to make semen retention to get completely focused on my goals some months ago, but I couldnt stand for so long. Im now trying to balance that part of my life... Trying to have some dates/sex without distracting me from my business and goals. And of course, without causing me any problems.

I have to be really careful with that so I dont get lost on it. At least for now Im not doing the bullsh1ts I did in the past putting all my time and effort into a relationship and losing a lot of opportunities. Im not proud of those things.

And have to say that dealing with sexual desire is very difficult sometimes. The more I try to control that desire for sex the more I desire it... Thats why Im trying to find a way to balance that part of my life. Idk if this is the best way, if its not please correct me.

Thanks for this warning. I needed to read that.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful recording people's conversation you are not part of. Eavesdropping is a Federal crime in the U.S. States are either 1 party or 2 party consent states. If you live in the U.S. and get caught, you may be prosecuted if you get arrested and charge with such crime. I cannot see your IP address, but the webmaster can. I am not sure about moderators. No, I dont believe your wise.
It'll be fiiiiiinnneeee

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats something important. I've tried to make semen retention to get completely focused on my goals some months ago, but I couldnt stand for so long. Im now trying to balance that part of my life... Trying to have some dates/sex without distracting me from my business and goals. And of course, without causing me any problems.

I have to be really careful with that so I dont get lost on it. At least for now Im not doing the bullsh1ts I did in the past putting all my time and effort into a relationship and losing a lot of opportunities. Im not proud of those things.

And have to say that dealing with sexual desire is very difficult sometimes. The more I try to control that desire for sex the more I desire it... Thats why Im trying to find a way to balance that part of my life. Idk if this is the best way, if its not please correct me.

Thanks for this warning. I needed to read that.
Nice, I started a streak recently myself, feel free to PM and I will do my best here as well.

There's nothing wrong with having sexual urges during nofap. There's also nothing wrong with fapping when the urge is extremely great and distracting. There's nothing wrong with talking to women when you're horny, in fact nofap can give you lots of confidence you would otherwise not have.

The important thing is to not be discouraged, and to take as many insights from missteps as possibly. Personally I've noticed that if I'm extremely horny and then fap it's a great release, but I notice it makes me more content, and it's not a very good use of that energy.

When I get crazy urges I'll instead focus on releasing that energy more productively. I'll do as many push-ups as I can(burnout set) or plan a vacation/trip, or track down some event that will allow me to network more.

I swear sometimes a really hard workout feels like I just had sex, and I'm satisfied and relaxed afterwards. Think, if instead of fapping you workout like crazy until that energy dissipates. You will workout so much that gains will come naturally. Thus women that love gains will notice, thus game will be more effortless. You'll also have more self confidence every time you look in a mirror.

You can chat with these girls but consider having the motive of getting connections through them. What do their parents do? Their friends? Where do they work or study? Any work or business opportunities if you met these other people? The sex from these girls is always secondary to something much more meaningful to you.

In fact they LOVE when you are so disciplined that they have to work for your love. It emanates from you. You have charm, so use it to your advantage. Not for worthless pus$y, but for what you're really interested in, a stable living, a nice place, solid income, to be a force of nature.

And when your focus is on something higher, something they don't control, their responses will not affect you at all, and you won't spend precious time and brain power with these kinds of threads.

Remember what comes first, you, your freedom, and the effect of your force. Be smart about your attention and time, invest wisely. If something feels like a poor use or your attention, if you feel you're spinning your wheels, then shift to something else. Something that feels productive. Let the sub conscious work on that other task for a while, come back to it later.

You've done great by moving out, but don't revolve around pus$y for validation, you and I both know true validation comes from within. The pus$y will rob your time if you let it. This is what it means to be high value, to be actively choosing the single life because it allows more freedom to get shiit done, to make more money, to do what you want.

And if you are actively choosing the single life, always having no issue walking, then women cease to be a problem, because you are the lowest maintenance guy they will meet, nothing will upset you.

You can think about settling down in ten years, for now focus on building an empire that you can later share with special women that prove themselves worthy.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do those young girls like to date* old guys in that age?

Im asking cause Im talking with two 18yrs girls. One of them knows my age and she is showing interest.

But the second one is the one Im feeling more connection and she still doesnt asked for my age until now.

Afraid of that being a problem, like losing interest because of age. And Im not used to talk with 18yrs girls for some time. More were 24yrs to 30yrs.

Any thoughts about that?
are you 30 or 30+????
You are probably less than 35, since you said 30+, but not 35 just yet. You are 32. I know.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, I started a streak recently myself, feel free to PM and I will do my best here as well.

There's nothing wrong with having sexual urges during nofap. There's also nothing wrong with fapping when the urge is extremely great and distracting. There's nothing wrong with talking to women when you're horny, in fact nofap can give you lots of confidence you would otherwise not have.

The important thing is to not be discouraged, and to take as many insights from missteps as possibly. Personally I've noticed that if I'm extremely horny and then fap it's a great release, but I notice it makes me more content, and it's not a very good use of that energy.

When I get crazy urges I'll instead focus on releasing that energy more productively. I'll do as many push-ups as I can(burnout set) or plan a vacation/trip, or track down some event that will allow me to network more.

I swear sometimes a really hard workout feels like I just had sex, and I'm satisfied and relaxed afterwards. Think, if instead of fapping you workout like crazy until that energy dissipates. You will workout so much that gains will come naturally. Thus women that love gains will notice, thus game will be more effortless. You'll also have more self confidence every time you look in a mirror.

You can chat with these girls but consider having the motive of getting connections through them. What do their parents do? Their friends? Where do they work or study? Any work or business opportunities if you met these other people? The sex from these girls is always secondary to something much more meaningful to you.

In fact they LOVE when you are so disciplined that they have to work for your love. It emanates from you. You have charm, so use it to your advantage. Not for worthless pus$y, but for what you're really interested in, a stable living, a nice place, solid income, to be a force of nature.

And when your focus is on something higher, something they don't control, their responses will not affect you at all, and you won't spend precious time and brain power with these kinds of threads.

Remember what comes first, you, your freedom, and the effect of your force. Be smart about your attention and time, invest wisely. If something feels like a poor use or your attention, if you feel you're spinning your wheels, then shift to something else. Something that feels productive. Let the sub conscious work on that other task for a while, come back to it later.

You've done great by moving out, but don't revolve around pus$y for validation, you and I both know true validation comes from within. The pus$y will rob your time if you let it. This is what it means to be high value, to be actively choosing the single life because it allows more freedom to get shiit done, to make more money, to do what you want.

And if you are actively choosing the single life, always having no issue walking, then women cease to be a problem, because you are the lowest maintenance guy they will meet, nothing will upset you.

You can think about settling down in ten years, for now focus on building an empire that you can later share with special women that prove themselves worthy.
Wow man! Those tips are amazing! Thank you a lot for that!

About this idea of making push-ups when feeling that sexual urge seems to be very good. I can relate when I workout, I do not feel that urge so much... I've already put it on my morning mind map where I read some self-instructions phrases, put some goals, gratefulness phrases and forgiveness... I'm reading it every morning and meditating about that, and this mind map is growing up on a very productive way. So I put as a goal that whenever I feel desire to fap or sex I'm gonna stop what I'm doing and just do some push-ups or clean 1 part of my apartment. Lets see how it works.

Also I have in mind those ideas of this image below, about a post on a subreddit about discipline, I liked it a lot:

7xsp7hJ.png

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given that you live in South America, it's definitely more acceptable there and easier to do. I would just have fun with them but defintely do not get them pregnant and realize mentally, you guys are too far apart to embark in any kind of LTR so keep your emotional investment at bay. If they don't ask you about your age or don't make a big deal about it, neither should you.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given that you live in South America, it's definitely more acceptable there and easier to do. I would just have fun with them but defintely do not get them pregnant and realize mentally, you guys are too far apart to embark in any kind of LTR so keep your emotional investment at bay. If they don't ask you about your age or don't make a big deal about it, neither should you.
Thanks man! That makes sense.

I agree with the fact that it doesnt worth to invest on a LTR with girls on that age. And about pregnancy thats something to be very careful... At least now I solved my problem with condoms, so there is not much risk.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say it's becoming more common, for many reasons

1) 21st century Daddy issues
2) Boys their own age are basically androgynous & weak
3) The tabooness & allure of being the submissive feminine
4) The suppression of masculinity in wider society

The Feminists have shot themselves in the foot because when supress something it only becomes more appealing, eventually. This is why a book like 50 Shades of Grey became the best seller at the height of 3rd wave feminism (LOL)

You couldn't make that up