Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DMV driving test

wiseman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm taking my DMV behind the wheel driving test, and i drive to fast any tips to pass the test. for those who have past the test already or not.

wiseman

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol anything besides that like about the test

wiseman

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol be serious

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some Tips...

I took one of those a while back,
Make sure you check your mirrors, use your blinker, and most importantly...

STOP at a Stop Sign... don't just roll through it.

Generally just drive like your dad is sitting right next to you...
Ready to ***** slap you for doing something bad in his car. :D

Reaction score
ok let's all be serious now.

Wear a HAT. The examiners are always looking to see if you are checking your mirrorss and blind spot (according to them, you are supposed to look each couple of seconds). If you haven't got these habits yet, wear a hat and it can make your life easier (harder for them to see where you are really looking).

Another thing... usually they follow the same route, so if you have a friend who's recently taken the test.. ask him to tell you where they go and get a feel for the route beforehand.

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be nervous, you can fail if you get too intimated. I failed the driver's test two times because I was too nervous. The third time I took it with a private company, which had a much more relaxed attitude, and passed on my third try. I have always been a cautious driver since the day I got my learners permit, but when I was behind the wheel during my driving test and knew that getting my license depended on this, I got way too nervous. So remember just relax and do not let it get to you.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GlutusMaximus86
Don't be nervous, you can fail if you get too intimated. I failed the driver's test two times because I was too nervous. The third time I took it with a private company, which had a much more relaxed attitude, and passed on my third try. I have always been a cautious driver since the day I got my learners permit, but when I was behind the wheel during my driving test and knew that getting my license depended on this, I got way too nervous. So remember just relax and do not let it get to you.
Yeah, I did mine through a private company when I took driver's ed. Driver's ed is a requirement for you to get your license here, and at the end of the course, the driving test was included. It was basically the same thing we were doing before, except he didn't tell me if I was doing anything wrong.