DJs, the 50% Divorce Rate Does Not Apply to us.

Which category best describes you?

• I plan to one day be married. I am not (yet) a DJ.

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • I plan to one day be married. I am a veteran DJ.

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • I have decided to never marry. I am not (yet) a DJ.

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I have decided to never marry. I am a veteran DJ.

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see any positives, in getting married. I don't see marriage as this lifelong meeting of soulmates. Its endless an endless struggle, fighting boredom, reptition and monotony. Please tell me whats so great about a bunch of whining screaming kids, an unappreciative wife who will probably leave you and take everythign you have and being rationed the same piece of coochie (you've already had 1000+ times) every day for the rest of you life?

I just don't see why people are in such a hurry to do the marriage thing. I think younger guys (under 25) tend to have a more simplistic, happily ever after, pie in the sky, glass is half full view of marriage. I think as you get a little older you tend to see marriage/relationships/women for what they really are.

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't get it... many young men are going around acting like they are big time players and they seem so confident...

when in reality they are the weakest chumps out there... I find that it is usually the quiet guys who are real players.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strong silent type, Thoroughbred :cool:

Originally posted by princelydeeds
I don't see any positives, in getting married. I don't see marriage as this lifelong meeting of soulmates. Its endless an endless struggle, fighting boredom, reptition and monotony. Please tell me whats so great about a bunch of whining screaming kids, an unappreciative wife who will probably leave you and take everythign you have and being rationed the same piece of coochie (you've already had 1000+ times) every day for the rest of you life?

I just don't see why people are in such a hurry to do the marriage thing. I think younger guys (under 25) tend to have a more simplistic, happily ever after, pie in the sky, glass is half full view of marriage. I think as you get a little older you tend to see marriage/relationships/women for what they really are.
Agreed on some points. On one hand, unless you are a Christian virgin marrying a Christian virgin, or something similar, then what is marriage except an "I love you license"?